Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

popped in to retro thing1. I abide.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I would have been fine if Trump didn't openly side with Putin & Russia over our intel community. If you can name another President who has done anything remotely like that, I'd love to hear the name.

Ban away.
    How about JFK?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-22-2018)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

LMFAO
    The money belonged to Iran you lying cuck.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I love how this thread has exposed JPP lefties and their duplicitous nature. They obviously don't care about Russia as a strategic threat they are only concerned about some words and feels. I am guessing that JPP lefties like Thingy wanted Trump to turn over the podium and call Putin a "Motherfucking cheating bastard" and storm out. Maybe the would have made Thingy happy.

Although I suspect that if Trump had called Putin out publicly, our friend Thingy would be wringing his hands that Trump is "going to start a war"

This whole thing is made up outrage by anti Trump forces. It will blow over like all of the other made up controversies
    If Trump had unequivocally stated that the Russians were guilty the lefties and their media minions would have found something else to rage about lol.

I went back and read Trump’s Helsinki statement, in its full context, and I was as nonplussed about it as I was the first time I read it. Sure, if one wants to criticize Trump for equivocating on the Russian meddling issue in front of Putin that’s fair enough.

But how about stop pretending that there aren’t legitimate questions about it. The FBI NOT doing a forensic study on the DNC server is a legitimate criticism of the investigation—and by extension, of the FBI itself.

Also, the over the top reaction to Trump’s Helsinki presser was as big a story as the comments themselves. It even had Newt Gingrich virtue signaling to the media.

In the meantime, one poll showed over 70% of republicans approved of the Helsinki summit. It shows the disconnect between what the establishment media thinks is important and what many voters think is important. It’s encouraging that so many people are able to look past the media outrage and get the big picture.

And in the big picture they know this will blow over and that the real stake in the game is improving Russian relations because we need the Russians on board with other issues like NK, Syria and China.

That’s slightly more important than the IC’s feelings or their reputation. It’s up to them to repair the latter, anyway.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,514 Times in 6,256 Posts
    Blog Entries

Questions on Russia

It's at the top of Europe- a bit over to the right and the Asian bit is near China.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If Trump had unequivocally stated that the Russians were guilty the lefties and their media minions would have found something else to rage about lol.

I went back and read Trump’s Helsinki statement, in its full context, and I was as nonplussed about it as I was the first time I read it. Sure, if one wants to criticize Trump for equivocating on the Russian meddling issue in front of Putin that’s fair enough.

But how about stop pretending that there aren’t legitimate questions about it. The FBI NOT doing a forensic study on the DNC server is a legitimate criticism of the investigation—and by extension, of the FBI itself.

Also, the over the top reaction to Trump’s Helsinki presser was as big a story as the comments themselves. It even had Newt Gingrich virtue signaling to the media.

In the meantime, one poll showed over 70% of republicans approved of the Helsinki summit. It shows the disconnect between what the establishment media thinks is important and what many voters think is important. It’s encouraging that so many people are able to look past the media outrage and get the big picture.

And in the big picture they know this will blow over and that the real stake in the game is improving Russian relations because we need the Russians on board with other issues like NK, Syria and China.

That’s slightly more important than the IC’s feelings or their reputation. It’s up to them to repair the latter, anyway.
    I agree. It was much ado about nothing. The obnoxious media asked crazy, inappropriate questions. I am still not sure what the lefties expected Trump to say with Putin standing right there.

Remember during the election when libtards said Trump would start a nuclear war? The bottom line is they were going to bitch no matter what.

Was it the most articulate statement in the world? No, I don't think so. But as I have stated repeatedly, I am more interested in actions not words and based on verifiable actions, Trump has been harder on Putin than anything Obama and/or Clinton ever were

9. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I agree. It was much ado about nothing. The obnoxious media asked crazy, inappropriate questions. I am still not sure what the lefties expected Trump to say with Putin standing right there.

Remember during the election when libtards said Trump would start a nuclear war? The bottom line is they were going to bitch no matter what.

Was it the most articulate statement in the world? No, I don't think so. But as I have stated repeatedly, I am more interested in actions not words and based on verifiable actions, Trump has been harder on Putin than anything Obama and/or Clinton ever were
    Words vs actions.

You can’t get that through some people’s heads. From Putin’s perspective, Trump’s comments and a few rubles will get him a cup of coffee. I absolutely guarantee you Putin is thinking ‘ok, screw the words, what’s this guy going to DO to me if I don’t go along’.

Trump holds all the cards—Trump knows it and Putin knows it. There’s little if anything Putin can do to us on trade or sanctions but we can make things hard for Putin.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (07-22-2018), Truth Detector (07-22-2018)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Words vs actions.

You can’t get that through some people’s heads. From Putin’s perspective, Trump’s comments and a few rubles will get him a cup of coffee. I absolutely guarantee you Putin is thinking ‘ok, screw the words, what’s this guy going to DO to me if I don’t go along’.

Trump holds all the cards—Trump knows it and Putin knows it. There’s little if anything Putin can do to us on trade or sanctions but we can make things hard for Putin.
    there is a crazed bunch who want to bankrupt Russia,
    I hope Trump doesn't get played listening to NATO and the IC.

There is nothing to be gained by Russia being crippled further -while Xi partners with him more extensively

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

If you ever nodded your head in agreement with Trump that it was probably just some 400 pound fat guy hacking from his bedroom, you have zero standing and no credibility to discuss this issue.

15. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2018)

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It's not a hairsplit, because it's not "the left." Literally, it's the entire world except for hardcore Trump supporters.
    There you have it from Thingy; the whole wide world hates Trump. He's a big meanie and a Dummy. Therefore, this November is a foregone conclusion that Democrats will sweep into congress on a massive blue wave.

After all, Thingy says so.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    If you ever nodded your head in agreement with Trump that it was probably just some 400 pound fat guy hacking from his bedroom, you have zero standing and no credibility to discuss this issue.
    Lying leftist moron thinks liberals have credibility.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is that what you are going to split hairs over? You aren't even going to attempt to answer any of the reasonable questions I asked? I will give you one more chance and then I will request Grind to strike you from the thread. JPP lefties bitch and moan about being thread banned, yet when given a chance to respond to a well thought out reasonable post they fail miserably.

Strike 1
    Your post was nothing but "whataboutism". Total bullshit.

The issue with Trump and the Russians is that we now know the extent, perhaps, of the Russian meddling in our election. The extent is probably even more than we know now. We now have a partial list of who. We know who ordered those indicted 12. And we know that the meddling was intended to get Trump elected.

Trump has know a great deal of this prior to his inauguration. And what has he done? Other than absolutely nothing to prevent further meddling, he has denigrated his own justice and intelligence agencies on the world stage and, until recently, been in public denial. Then, he humiliates himself and our country in Helsinki with the very guy in ordering the meddling. To put icing on the cake, he invites the chief meddler to his house.

Complete fucking failure as a President and tribes of willfully ignorant losers like yourself who are also in denial.

Morons all.

19. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-22-2018)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Cypress (07-22-2018)

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

One good thing about this thread is that it completely mitigates the JPP lefties complaints about being thread banned

When given an opportunity to participate, they either run for the tall grass or like Thingy try to derail the thread from the original topic.

Another win for ILA

I am 1358-0 on JPP
    You said it, Don. Liberals cry about being excluded from discussions, yet when they aren't, what do they bring to the table?

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey shit fer brains; the FBI doesn't do forensics on servers, that is just another idiotic lie, told to you by the Donald.
    The FBI does and did do forensics on a copy of the server...that is the only possible way to do it.

So sick of your stupidity and lies.
    They do
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

Cypress (07-22-2018)

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your post was nothing but "whataboutism". Total bullshit.

The issue with Trump and the Russians is that we now know the extent, perhaps, of the Russian meddling in our election. The extent is probably even more than we know now. We now have a partial list of who. We know who ordered those indicted 12. And we know that the meddling was intended to get Trump elected.

Trump has know a great deal of this prior to his inauguration. And what has he done? Other than absolutely nothing to prevent further meddling, he has denigrated his own justice and intelligence agencies on the world stage and, until recently, been in public denial. Then, he humiliates himself and our country in Helsinki with the very guy in ordering the meddling. To put icing on the cake, he invites the chief meddler to his house.

Complete fucking failure as a President and tribes of willfully ignorant losers like yourself who are also in denial.

Morons all.

Yet you don't blame Obama, Brennan and Clapper when this so called meddling was taking place. Extremely odd.

If Putin "ordered" the meddling as everyone claims, why not indict him as well? Why didn't Mueller indict Putin? Wouldn't that have sent a message?

I will completely understand if you obfuscate

25. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-23-2018)