Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dem congressman openly calls for CENSORSHIP of Infowars and Alex Jones

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Dem congressman openly calls for CENSORSHIP of Infowars and Alex Jones

I remember when dems prided themselves on their support of free speech. But now Trump is prez and the public loves him so dems want to censor his supporters.

https://www.infowars.com/dem-congres...-live-hearing/

july 17 2018 Democratic Congressman Ted Deutch (D-FL) pressured Facebook to ban Infowars during a hearing into social media censorship today on Capitol Hill.

During the House Judiciary Committee inquiry into social media bias, Deutch attempted to lobby Facebook’s Monika Bickert, Head of Global Policy Management, into banning Infowars content.

“You recently decided not to ban Infowars, can you explain that decision?” asked Deutch, who had spent the previous few minutes demanding to know why content that challenges mainstream narratives about news events is allowed on YouTube.

Bickert responded by saying that content which violated the company’s policies was removed and that “at a certain point, we would also remove the page or the group at issue.”

Deutch then demanded to know, “how many strikes” it would take to have Infowars removed from Facebook.

Bickert said Facebook would continue to monitor and remove content from the Infowars page and that, “If they posted sufficient content that it violated our threshold, the page would come down.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I remember when dems prided themselves on their support of free speech. But now Trump is prez and the public loves him so dems want to censor his supporters.
    All Democrats do now is pride themselves on claiming they support free speech. With free speech, much like other things where they say they care, it's words only .

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Alex Jones is batshit crazy out of his fucking mind. He fouls the airwaves. He leaves a shitstain on the body politic.

Yet, I'm more worried about HIS KIDS with whom his exwife is having a protracted battle for because of him "poisoning" their brains.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    All Democrats do now is pride themselves on claiming they support free speech. With free speech, much like other things where they say they care, it's words only .
    Free speech, my ass. Alex Jones is the "screamer of fire in a crowded theater".
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Mason Michaels (07-20-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

^Another example of the massive ignorance of the First Amendment

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    As always, another liberal coming up with some excuse as to why those he disagrees with shouldn't be able to speak the truth.

As for a fire, hopefully you'll die in one while screaming for your mommy to save you.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

As always, another liberal coming up with some excuse as to why those he disagrees with shouldn't be able to speak the truth.
    You lost me at 'speak the truth'. So, Lizard people? Gay Frogs? Chemtrails? Deep State? I imagine you believe in all of the above since he 'speaks the truth'.

Carry on then! Go buy some of his supplements and try not to shit yourself too hard.
    You Are Not So Smart Podcast - A celebration of Self-Delusion

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just come out and say it. You want censorship of all conservative ideas.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Alex Jones is batshit crazy out of his fucking mind. He fouls the airwaves. He leaves a shitstain on the body politic.

Yet, I'm more worried about HIS KIDS with whom his exwife is having a protracted battle for because of him "poisoning" their brains.
    The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting you know alex jones is right.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting you know alex jones is right.
    Pizza gate? False Flags? Which Jones Conspiracy is correct? Because people have been harassed and in danger because of his bullshit.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDave View Post
    Pizza gate? False Flags? Which Jones Conspiracy is correct? Because people have been harassed and in danger because of his bullshit.
    Are you saying the american govt does NOT use false flags??? HAHAHA. Every country does, you fool. FFs are as old as history.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you saying the american govt does NOT use false flags??? HAHAHA. Every country does, you fool. FFs are as old as history.
    Is that what I asked? Because that isn’t what I said. I asked which one of his multiple bullshit statements are true. You can try and deflect from that very obvious question with your ‘Whataboutism’, but your not answering the question, you fool. When Jones puts people in danger with his conspiracies, he should be held into account for what happens to the victims, as well as be sued for libel. But you know, somehow idiots think screaming ‘fire’ in a crowded theater is protected speech under the first amendment. It’s not. So which one of the multiple conspiracies I’ve listed in this thread were true? You know, the question I asked you to begin with, nitwit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDave View Post
    . When Jones puts people in danger with his conspiracies, he should be held into account for what happens to the victims, as well as be sued for libel.

HAHAHA. Who has jones put in danger with his conspiracies?. Sounds like YOU are the raving conspiracy theorist.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Calm down dumbass, that party stands for nothing, the clown is grandstanding, it's the Reality America Show. That party never does anything for the people but blame the "other" side, just like "your side". It's just that "your side" is in power now. They won't do anything for the people either, but blame the "other side" for all the stuff the out of power "side" won't let them do. Same as it ever was. Stop believing and start thinking.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're way too easy a wind up toy for the power structure son. Stop believing and start thinking.