Members banned from this thread: SmarterthanYou, Cancel 2018. 3, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Cancel 2018.2, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, Mitchthomas20172017, coolzone, rhym3pays and LV426

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump Meeting With Putin And Not A Word About Election Meddling

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,777 Times in 27,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Which is why I differentiate. Bush had a different agenda. Defense of his father, and then there was Cheney's monetary agenda.

Bush still spoke out against Putin, after fawning over him initially. If you watch trump as he sides with Putin, he's extremely nervous about upsetting his master. Something isn't right here. It goes past incompetence, as a nincompoop would still listen to his/her aids.
    Bush supported all the republican election cheating

with out that

Putin couldn't have pulled this off

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I just can't believe the "Peegate" thing is real. If it was, Trump would be asking Fox to play it, and then sell copies. "Look, I have the best Russian hookers, the most beautiful. When you're Trump, they'll do anything, anything for you, pee on the bed where Obama slept, jump on trampolines, anything!"

It's financial. He's in hock to Russian banks, quite possibly the Russian underworld as well. Putin knows it; he has his fingers in everything. The most terrifying thing to Trump is the collapse of his empire.

Personally, I cannot wait for that day.
    Nailed it.

The KGB probably threatened him with pictures of his family. They probably told him: 'We know where they all live.'

They are going to keep him paying and keep him afraid, and keep him propping up Putin.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

dukkha (07-17-2018)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-17-2018)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Absolutely. He knows best. He's a stable genius (which sounds like someone who knows his horseshit from his pigshit, lol). He's smarter than the generals. He's smarter than anyone who went to Harvard and who has an actual law degree and not one his daddy bought him. He's smarter than all the lawyers, than all the politicians, than all the intelligence ppl. He's smarter than the journalists. Most of all, he's smarter than you, than me, than all the American voters. Government shouldn't be entrusted to us. We're too stupid, and so are all the citizens of other democracies. Only true leaders like Trump, Vlad, and Kim know this.
    I have to wonder if he cheated to get his college degree.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello aloysious,

He came off looking like Putin's puppet. The whole thing legitimized Putin and tarnished Trump.
    That's what I hear. I don't watch tv.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello aloysious,

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    That's what I hear. I don't watch tv.
    Good for you. I didn't for a long time. (over a decade) Fired the cable company. Too expensive, too many commercials. Only after the advent of digital broadcasting did I acquire the ability to pull in numerous channels with a digital antenna. Still, I prefer PBS for the lack of commercials and lack of big money news spin. Other than the news there are no shows that I make a habit of watching. I only watch when I feel like it, and if there is something I find interesting.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Hello aloysious,

Good for you. I didn't for a long time. (over a decade) Fired the cable company. Too expensive, too many commercials. Only after the advent of digital broadcasting did I acquire the ability to pull in numerous channels with a digital antenna. Still, I prefer PBS for the lack of commercials and lack of big money news spin. Other than the news there are no shows that I make a habit of watching. I only watch when I feel like it, and if there is something I find interesting.
    We get the sports lineup. Of that I only watch major championship golf, major championship tennis, World Cup soccer, college football playoffs, college baseball World Series, Major league World Series , Ironman world championship from Kona, World Cup skiing... well you probably see the pattern.
    Studies have shown that watching too much tv literally makes one stupid. Especially if the only thing you watch is Rachel Maddow and/or Hannity.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-17-2018)

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello aloysious,

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    We get the sports lineup. Of that I only watch major championship golf, major championship tennis, World Cup soccer, college football playoffs, college baseball World Series, Major league World Series , Ironman world championship from Kona, World Cup skiing... well you probably see the pattern.
    Studies have shown that watching too much tv literally makes one stupid. Especially if the only thing you watch is Rachel Maddow and/or Hannity.
    Agree with THAT!

Could lead to birtherism.

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,
    I have to wonder if he cheated to get his college degree.
    I'm sure he had the finest tutors, and Daddy donated large sums to the school as well, wink wink wink.