Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: This is f*cking embarrassing,

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It wasn't intended to be. You know Trump is beating you up like a cheap suitcase every day. That's what has you in a Trump Tourette Syndrome tizzy.
    He's a potato. Your statement was clearly not a "whataboutism". He just has no actual substance to argue. So he just throws around words to try to make himself seem informed.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    Muellers has been a little over a year. Congresses investigation has been 2. The medias has been over 2.

And it seems you were the one not paying attention. Because that announcement of Russian interference from Russian intelligence operatives also stated that no American citizens or anyone involved in the American election process were connected in any way to the Russian individuals. It also stated that jo votes were changed due to Russian interference. So collusion..? Nope.

And if you're so blinded by your bias that you do t think that Russia has tried to influence every American election since the USSR fell, then there's no helping you. There has always been Russian espionage against the US. You just never cared until CNN told you to.

The Russians have always tried to interfere in our elections. The left just didnt care until they realized it was their best excuse to explain why Trump won. Even though the real answer is that Hillary was the worst presidential candidate of all time, the DNC screwed Bernie, and Hillary never once visited Wisconsin or Michgan during the election cycle.

Its estimated that the Russians spent 11 mil trying to interfere with the election. The campaigns spent 1.5 billion combined. The media spent 8.2 billion. If you really think that 11.2 million from the Russians had a bigger impact than Hillary not visiting Michigan or Wisconsin, then I dont know what to tell you. Just keep believing the conspiracy theories if ignorance makes you feel better I guess..
    I've seen shows of real life murder investigations that have taken less time.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    It took over two years go get Nixon.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-16-2018)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Watergate had indictments of people that were connected to Nixon within 6 months. And they didnt have the technology or billions that the media have poured into the Russia investigation.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

No doubt about it - there is something weird about Trump when it comes to Russia.

He seems genuinely afraid of Putin.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-16-2018), Guno צְבִי (07-16-2018), mak2 (07-16-2018)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

He's a potato. Your statement was clearly not a "whataboutism". He just has no actual substance to argue. So he just throws around words to try to make himself seem informed.
    Go easy on him, he's....."special".
    Every life matters

9. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

United76America (07-16-2018)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It took over two years go get Nixon.
    Yes, but they had indictments of people connected directly to Nixon for crimes that Nixon/his campaign directed, and hard evidence within 6 months.

As Strzok just testified, not a single person has been indicted for colluding to swing the election to Trump. And as Mueller just announced, despite the 12 indictments of Russians, not a single member of the Trump campaign and not a single American is connected to any of those people.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to United76America For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (07-16-2018), USFREEDOM911 (07-16-2018)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    No doubt about it - there is something weird about Trump when it comes to Russia.

He seems genuinely afraid of Putin.
    Lol. Have you seen pictures of Obama and Putin next to each other? Pretty sure Barry's pants are wet.

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Go easy on him, he's....."special".
    Damn. Now I feel bad.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to United76America For This Post:

countryboy (07-16-2018)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Muellers has been a little over a year. Congresses investigation has been 2. The medias has been over 2.

And it seems you were the one not paying attention. Because that announcement of Russian interference from Russian intelligence operatives also stated that no American citizens or anyone involved in the American election process were connected in any way to the Russian individuals. It also stated that jo votes were changed due to Russian interference. So collusion..? Nope.

And if you're so blinded by your bias that you do t think that Russia has tried to influence every American election since the USSR fell, then there's no helping you. There has always been Russian espionage against the US. You just never cared until CNN told you to.

The Russians have always tried to interfere in our elections. The left just didnt care until they realized it was their best excuse to explain why Trump won. Even though the real answer is that Hillary was the worst presidential candidate of all time, the DNC screwed Bernie, and Hillary never once visited Wisconsin or Michgan during the election cycle.

Its estimated that the Russians spent 11 mil trying to interfere with the election. The campaigns spent 1.5 billion combined. The media spent 8.2 billion. If you really think that 11.2 million from the Russians had a bigger impact than Hillary not visiting Michigan or Wisconsin, then I dont know what to tell you. Just keep believing the conspiracy theories if ignorance makes you feel better I guess..
    Are you daft man?

First off, Congressional investigations don't count, it is a GOP Congress, we saw last Thursday what a joke thier investigations are, and, as a side not, it is pretty funny seeing a conservative complain about Congressional investigations after seven continuous years of BenghaziGate, with nothing proven I might add

Secondly, what has been proven is that Russia interfered, the coordination, not "collusion", a right wing invention, is still be investigated, although some would say that meeting in Trump Tower with the Russians pretty much established such

Third, of course they have, but never so direct nor employing cyber, when caught attempting to break into close to thirty State election computers it goes beyond influence to more like attack. And last anyone knew, Russia never extended the effort just to get one particular candidate elected

And the last is just yet another regurgitation of the same tired election envy crapola, Trump even attempted to today to deflect with the same nonsense, as I said, embarrassing. Get over it, the election is soon to be two years old, it is history, nobody cares about it, nor do they care about Hillary, the issue today is an antagonist nation orchestrating a covert espionage effort to undermine what makes us a democracy and the American President allowing the leader of that nation a full pass

16. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

LV426 (07-16-2018)

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, but they had indictments of people connected directly to Nixon for crimes that Nixon/his campaign directed, and hard evidence within 6 months.
    We have three plea deals already from Trump associates; Flynn, Gates, Papadopolous.

Manafort is in prison already, awaiting trial.

The scope and scale of the conspiracy is quite large, based on Mueller's indictment and the Senate Committee's report.

Mueller just hired a gaggle of new lawyers.

This isn't even close to being over.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As Strzok just testified, not a single person has been indicted for colluding to swing the election to Trump. And as Mueller just announced, despite the 12 indictments of Russians, not a single member of the Trump campaign and not a single American is connected to any of those people.
    So, you obviously didn't read the indictment because it says two very troubling things for you:

1. Someone (Likely Roger Stone) was in contact with the GRU and then in contact with "senior advisors to the Trump campaign"
    2. A Congressional candidate reached out to the GRU to get hacked info on their opponent

This was an indictment of just the Russian actors; but the indictment seems to indicate that they were in contact with Trump's team.

BTW - Trump said "no one had any contact with Russia" over and over. That's a lie, isn't it?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-16-2018)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Lol. Have you seen pictures of Obama and Putin next to each other? Pretty sure Barry's pants are wet.
    The one photo I can think of, Putin looks very nervous, and Obama is looking at him w/ disdain.

Besides, we're talking about Trump. This morning was - at its very best - one of the weakest moments I've seen from an American President, ever.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-16-2018), Gotcha68 (07-16-2018)

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Also, the way he speaks with such certainty about what Trump and Putin discussed in their meeting, you would think he was in the room with them.
    Got to correct you again, I commented specifically on what the President said at the press conference, do you actually think it was any different in the room? That he bought it up with a warning secretly and then went out and kissed his ass publically?

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

And we have a long and rich history of dicking around in other folks elections as well, including Russian elections.

The power structure knows full well it has lost all semblance of legitimacy, so does the entire world. All it has left to offer the masses are illusions as the empire continues to unravel in the predictable manner in which empires do in decline.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (07-16-2018)