Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: This is f*cking embarrassing,

1. #376 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The BLS disagrees with this FAKE news CBS BULLSHIT.
    Employment Cost Index
    Compensation costs increased 0.8 percent for civilian workers, seasonally adjusted, from December 2017 to March 2018. Over the year, compensation rose 2.7 percent, wages and salaries rose 2.7 percent, and benefit costs rose 2.6 percent.

https://www.bls.gov/bls/newsrels.htm
    I'll need a link to the source of this BULLSHIT.
    You seem to be quite full of bovine manure as usual. STFU, seriously.
    So let's summarize what happened here:

You tried to trumpet misleading economic figures as good economic news (and you have to really stretch to do so)
    I posted something from July 11th, showing wages have declined
    You countered that with data from March 2018, four months ago, and lazily thought that it somehow invalidated the next four months

You're a traitor and a willing Russian asset.

#BurnTheLifeboats
    #WarmUptheGuillotines
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you all denied that the NRA was compromised by Russia.

When confronted with the fact that they were, by way of this Russian spy, your response to to try and duck accountability.

This is all on you; you support organizations and politicians and groups who are actively working against the interests of the United States, for Russia's benefit.

You're a traitor.

#BurntheLifeboats
    #WarmUptheGuillotines
    Enlighten us.....how did Russia Compromise the NRA? Its now a crime to lobby for political reasons? Really? Better tell that to all the lobbyists in DC...before DC is compromised. Again....how old are you 12? A SPY is usually "covert" and unknown by its political enemies. (you know like the one's OBAMA's DOJ planted in Mr. Trump's political campaign) How did you learn about this compromise.....IT WAS IN THE FREAK'N NEWS CYCLE....THE PUBLIC DOMAIN. Yep...some real attempts to Compromise is tak'n place.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-17-2018)

4. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Enlighten us.....how did Russia Compromise the NRA? Its now a crime to lobby for political reasons? Really? Better tell that to all the lobbyists in DC...before DC is compromised. Again....how old are you 12?
    But feel free to read the indictment for yourself. How she did it begins on Page 3 in the "Manner of Means of the Conspiracy"

Or you can read a more detailed version in the Affadavit here.

Face it; you are a stooge for Russia. They have so deeply hacked your brain that you are defending them reflexively and instinctively. Your brain has been turned into so much mush that Russian trolls are able to mold it and shape it into the hideous person you are today.

You're too far gone to come back.

#BurntheLifeboats
    #WarmUptheGuillotines

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (07-17-2018)

6. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's why Conservatives in Congress are doing nothing about this besides posturing on Twitter; they all knew and were all involved.

History is going to show that one half of our political spectrum turned itself into Russian assets voluntarily.

Everyone posting Russian propaganda is a Russian asset. A witting accomplice to treason and attacks on the United States.

#BurnTheLifeboats
    and that includes the fox "news" people

The FBI noticed the station was mirroring the Russian fake news

7. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (07-17-2018)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

LV426 (07-18-2018)

9. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/fox-...stigators.html

Fox offices in London raided by European Commission investigators

Christine Wang | @christiiineeee
    Published 4:49 PM ET Tue, 10 April 2018 Updated 5:36 PM ET Tue, 10 April 2018

10. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

11. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

LV426 (07-17-2018)

12. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

But feel free to read the indictment for yourself. How she did it begins on Page 3 in the "Manner of Means of the Conspiracy"

Or you can read a more detailed version in the Affadavit here.

Face it; you are a stooge for Russia. They have so deeply hacked your brain that you are defending them reflexively and instinctively. Your brain has been turned into so much mush that Russian trolls are able to mold it and shape it into the hideous person you are today.

You're too far gone to come back.

#BurntheLifeboats
    #WarmUptheGuillotines
    Conspiracy? Sure sounds like OBJECTIVE evidence to me. Nope...there is nothing subjective about your personal ad hominem attacks whatsoever. Clearly you are not a troll. Its simply beneath you to have stoop to actually presenting objective evidence to prove your subjective charges. Once again....real slow like you are an 8 year living in the slum ghettos of the US. An indictment is nothing but an accusation...…. in order for a crime to be demonstrated one must PROSECUTE those accusations and prove there was a crime committed. As the evidence points out. Mueller did not expect anyone to show up to defend themselves against those accusations......he refused to prosecute under the grounds that it might reveal classified information in the discovery phase of DUE PROCESS. A federal Judge denied Mueller's request for postponement...but there is still no court proceedings taking place. Question? If you are not ready go to trial after 18 months....just when will you be ready to present your case? You could attempt to blame it on the Russians dragging their feet....when its Mueller that continues not to comply with the DISCOVERY stage of any trial. Why?

Its a simple thing to conclude....THERE IS NO THERE, THERE IN NOTHINGS PLACE. Yet that does not stop some FASCISTS from declaring that a simple indictment proves a crime has been committed. You have the mule attempting to push the plow, as usual when it comes to leftist justice. Under the US RULE OF LAW.....everyone is considered innocent until PROVEN GUILTY....unless you hate Trump...then you are guilty the minute someone accuses you...…... Top down, bottom up.
    Last edited by Ralph; 07-17-2018 at 08:20 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-17-2018)

14. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    and that includes the fox "news" people The FBI noticed the station was mirroring the Russian fake news
    I've said from the beginning that this conspiracy is much larger than just Trump; that every single Republican knew about it all the way down to the state and local level. That's why you had Congressional candidates asking the GRU for hacked info on their opponents. How would a Congressional Candidate know who did the hack, and who the hackers were unless they were briefed on the hackers themselves. Random Congressional candidates don't just accidentally reach out to Russian Intelligence Agents asking for dirt.

I think the rot runs all the way down to GOP state party officials. I think the entire GOP is compromised.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (07-17-2018)

16. #383 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

17. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

18. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/10/fox-...stigators.html
    Fox offices in London raided by European Commission investigators
    Christine Wang | @christiiineeee
    Published 4:49 PM ET Tue, 10 April 2018 Updated 5:36 PM ET Tue, 10 April 2018
    Yup. What's playing out with regard to Russian hacking in Britain around Brexit is a small preview of what will be revealed here.

I think the corruption ran all the way through all Conservative Institutions; the NRA, Evangelicals, Chamber of Commerce, Heritage, Fox News, Brietbart...all of it. I think all these people knew about this and were working together to try to get away with it. And the thing is, they were happy to do it because they hate America. And they've brainwashed people into hating America too by defending treason and traitors.

#BurntheLifeboats
    #WarmUptheGuillotines

19. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Conspiracy? Sure sounds like OBJECTIVE evidence to me. Nope...there is nothing subjective about your personal ad hominem attacks whatsoever. Clearly you are not a troll. Its simply beneath you to have stoop to actually presenting objective evidence to prove your subjective charges.
    You're too afraid to read the affadavits for yourself for one reason and one reason only; doing so would mean you were conned and your ego is just too large and fragile to suffer that kind of hit.

20. #386 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the republican party has been run by sociopaths for decades now
    I want to know how far back this Russian influence in the GOP actually goes, because I suspect it's been there for decades.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

evince (07-17-2018)

22. #387 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

23. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

24. #388 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

An indictment is nothing but an accusation...…. in order for a crime to be demonstrated one must PROSECUTE those accusations and prove there was a crime committed. As the evidence points out. Mueller did not expect anyone to show up to defend themselves against those accusations......he refused to prosecute under the grounds that it might reveal classified information in the discovery phase of DUE PROCESS. Question? If you are not ready go to trail after 18 months....just when will you be ready to present your case?
    So you don't believe that Russia attacked us.

You don't believe that Russia was influencing your Conservative institutions.

So you can make that what your tombstone says because that's what you will be remembered for; acquiescing to Russia for the sake of your own fragile ego.

That's why I said you're too far gone. You can't be brought back from where you are; instead, you have to be left to sink on your own.

#BurntheLifeboats
    #WarmUptheGuillotines

25. #389 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

26. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

27. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

LV426 (07-17-2018)

28. #390 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its a simple thing to conclude....THERE IS NO THERE, THERE IN NOTHINGS PLACE. Yet that does not stop some FASCISTS from declaring that a simple indictment proves a crime has been committed. You have the mule attempting to push the plow, as usual when it comes to leftist justice. Under the US RULE OF LAW.....everyone is considered innocent until PROVEN GUILTY....unless you hate Trump...then you are guilty the minute someone accuses you...…... Top down, bottom up.
    These are the kind of posts that usually come back to haunt people. Thankfully, you can't delete them after a period of time. So I'll just use it over and over and over and over as I attack your credibility so much that all that's left is just a pile of goo.