Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Papa John's founder John Schnatter kicked out of his office

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Stupid, simple-minded hillbillies like you always make the same stupid, simple-minded bullshit argument that's so full of fucking holes you could drain pasta through it.

If average people of average means can barely afford their own health care, how are they supposed to afford to foot the medical bills of other people? The moronic shit you are trying to pass off as a common sense alternative is nothing even close to common sense and more like the greed driven rantings of ignorant, common-ass trash which is exactly what you are.

STFU and pay more taxes, BITCH.

What's too funny is that you have to anyway, and there's nothing you can do about it!!!!

I want you to sit there and think about all those black people spending YOUR tax dollars that came out of YOUR pay to fund SNAP, on candy and soda pop for their kids.

Think about it, peckerwood!!!!!

Let it creep way down into that rotten little brain of yours and lodge itself way down deep so that you can't stop thinking about it.

Little black kids wearing sneakers YOU paid for and they didn't even say thanks.

Suck on that, redneck.

Suck on it, BITCH!!!!
    If you can't afford to pay for those you think should have something they don't have, you're the last person that should be talking about others doing it.

I don't care if they say thanks. My knowledge that I'm superior to them in every way is enough for me. Let those worthless POS think about that knowing that if it weren't for people like me, they'd have nothing. They may never realize but that gets back to my superiority over them.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,007 Times in 8,034 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If you can't afford to pay for those you think should have something they don't have, you're the last person that should be talking about others doing it.
    But since, as a taxpayer myself, I am a part of that group of others who are paying for it, I have every right and all the standing I need to say anything I damned well please on the subject and if your ignorant peckerwood trash ass doesn't like it, you can go assfuck your cousin again, Cletus.

I don't care if they say thanks. My knowledge that I'm superior to them in every way is enough for me. Let those worthless POS think about that knowing that if it weren't for people like me, they'd have nothing. They may never realize but that gets back to my superiority over them.
    If you have to boast and thump your flabby chest about being superior to poor people, then you are not superior to anyone. I've stepped over piles of dogshit that were superior to you.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But since, as a taxpayer myself, I am a part of that group of others who are paying for it, I have every right and all the standing I need to say anything I damned well please on the subject and if your ignorant peckerwood trash ass doesn't like it, you can go assfuck your cousin again, Cletus.

If you have to boast and thump your flabby chest about being superior to poor people, then you are not superior to anyone. I've stepped over piles of dogshit that were superior to you.

Until you pay it all, STFU.

It's not boasting when it's the truth. You confuse that with information an inferior pussy that makes claims he'll do something then hides like a little bitch when he knows he'll get a chance to try.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Until you pay it all, STFU.
    Until YOU pay it all, YOU STFU.

It's not boasting when it's the truth. You confuse that with information an inferior pussy that makes claims he'll do something then hides like a little bitch when he knows he'll get a chance to try.
    Your imaginary superiority is as far from the truth as a Trump lie.

The rest of that shit is just you describing yourself.

Pussy ass peckerwood bitch.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Until YOU pay it all, YOU STFU.

Your imaginary superiority is as far from the truth as a Trump lie.

The rest of that shit is just you describing yourself.

Pussy ass peckerwood bitch.
    I'm not the one saying someone that doesn't have (fill in the blank) should have it. YOU do.

I know it's hard for you to handle that you're nothing more than in inferior waste of good oxygen but it's true. Since you take up good air and good space, why don't you voluntarily stop breathing and do the world a favor. Your mother did and it's been a better place.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rhym3pays View Post
    Anyone that runs a business also knows that being exposed as a racist can get you booted from that business -- and anyone defending that racist gets no sympathy from me -- he got his money's worth so he will be alright and free to support Arthur Jones or whatever Nazi GOP nominee he chooses -- he has quite a few to choose from.
    Yes of course. That is not what was Tinfoil was doing though.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not the one saying someone that doesn't have (fill in the blank) should have it. YOU do.

I know it's hard for you to handle that you're nothing more than in inferior waste of good oxygen but it's true. Since you take up good air and good space, why don't you voluntarily stop breathing and do the world a favor. Your mother did and it's been a better place.
    Anyone who can honestly call themself a decent human being wants all people to have health care and are willing to have their taxes fund it. Greedy, selfish, stinking, lowlife, subhuman monkeys and apes like you and your stinking monkey family only care about yourselves.

I know it's hard for you to handle that you're nothing more than in inferior waste of good oxygen but it's true. Since you take up good air and good space, why don't you voluntarily stick a gun in your mouth and do the world a favor.

Take your dick sucking gorilla mother with you.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,673 Times in 16,598 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, at least Nomad's post wasn't racist....oh, wait...

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts

Are you claiming all sports stadiums are publicly funded? That's what you have to come to terms with first.
    Nice deflection, but do you want to answer the question?
    “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” - Henry David Thoreau

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anyone who can honestly call themself a decent human being wants all people to have health care and are willing to have their taxes fund it. Greedy, selfish, stinking, lowlife, subhuman monkeys and apes like you and your stinking monkey family only care about yourselves.

I know it's hard for you to handle that you're nothing more than in inferior waste of good oxygen but it's true. Since you take up good air and good space, why don't you voluntarily stick a gun in your mouth and do the world a favor.

Take your dick sucking gorilla mother with you.
    Anyone that wants someone to have what they don't have but thinks they deserve then support taxpayers being forced to fund it isn't a decent person. Hate to break it to you but you spending someone else's money isn't decent nor does it show compassion.

It's not my responsibility to care about you or anyone else. MY family is MY responsibility and (fill the blank's) family is HIS/HER responsibility.

I see your nigger dick sucking whore mother already did us a favor. Why don't you be honorable and do the same thing.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyHippy View Post
    Nice deflection, but do you want to answer the question?
    It's a legitimate question for clarification since you seem to assume that all sports stadiums are publicly funded. Your question is on the same level as the one that asks "do you still beat your wife?"

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's a legitimate question for clarification since you seem to assume that all sports stadiums are publicly funded. Your question is on the same level as the one that asks "do you still beat your wife?"
    No, it's a deflection. There are obviously some sports stadiums which are not publicly funded, but the ones that are is what we are talking about in this discussion. I will ask again, how would you describe those stadiums and like projects which are publicly funded but privatize the profits?
    “I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.” - Henry David Thoreau

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TrippyHippy View Post
    No, it's a deflection. There are obviously some sports stadiums which are not publicly funded, but the ones that are is what we are talking about in this discussion. I will ask again, how would you describe those stadiums and like projects which are publicly funded but privatize the profits?
    No, that's your excuse.

You were talking about sports stadiums, period. It took my question for you to realize that not all of them are.

Do the stadiums to which you refer not pay taxes on those profits? Do they keep 100% of the revenue they bring in?

14. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Anyone that wants someone to have what they don't have but thinks they deserve then support taxpayers being forced to fund it isn't a decent person. Hate to break it to you but you spending someone else's money isn't decent nor does it show compassion.
    Hate to break it to you ignorant hillbilly but I am not spending anyone else's money. I don't know how or where you got it into your fucked up hillbilly retard brain that I am, but I'm not.

But you think about what you just accused me of every time you spend your Social Security check. IOW, someone else's money.

Hypocrite piece of garbage.

It's not my responsibility to care about you or anyone else. MY family is MY responsibility and (fill the blank's) family is HIS/HER responsibility.
    Nobody gives a shit what you think, you nasty old redneck. STFU and pay your fucking taxes like a good little peckerwood piece of shit.

I see my nigger dick sucking whore mother already did us a favor. Why don't I be honorable and do the same thing.
    Why are you telling me about your dick sucking whore mother and what you should be doing?

Nobody cares.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, that's your excuse.

You were talking about sports stadiums, period. It took my question for you to realize that not all of them are.

Do the stadiums to which you refer not pay taxes on those profits? Do they keep 100% of the revenue they bring in?
    Pathetic you cannot answer a simple question.