Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump, A Treasonous Traitor

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Whatabouting is a classic KGB tactic meant to distract from obvious truths.

If Trump doesn't walk away from this Putin meeting with the indicted Russians in our custody, then he is either a terrible negotiator, or he is in Putin's pocket.

These Russians attacked this country; they must be brought to justice.
    when is the last time we turned CIA agents over to another country? we did renditions in Europe - despite calls for trials we never turned our intelligence people to another country

Italy Convicts 23 Americans for C.I.A. Renditions
    https://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/05/w...e/05italy.html
    Critics of the Bush administration have long hailed the case as a repudiation of the tactics it used to fight terrorism. And the fact that Italy would actually convict intelligence agents of an allied country was seen as a bold move that could set a precedent in other cases.

Still, the convictions may have little practical effect. They do not seem to change the close relations between the United States and Italy. Nor did they reveal whether the government of Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi had approved the kidnapping. And it seemed highly unlikely that anyone, Italian or American, would spend any time in prison.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Trump was less popular than Clinton.
    Not according to the ONLY thing that is considered in determining the winner.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Last time I looked, sock boy, you don't get to determine any of that.
    Trump is meeting with the leader of the country whose intelligence agencies attacked, and are continuing to attack this country.

If he isn't coming back with the indicted Russians in our custody then he is either a terrible negotiator, or he's Putin's plaything.

#BurnTheLifeboats
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

mak2 (07-16-2018)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Trump is meeting with the leader of the country whose intelligence agencies attacked, and are continuing to attack this country.

If he isn't coming back with the indicted Russians in our custody then he is either a terrible negotiator, or he's Putin's plaything.

#BurnTheLifeboats
    Last time I looked, sock boy, you don't get to determine that. Who the fuck put you in charge of making that determination? You?

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    when is the last time we turned CIA agents over to another country? we did renditions in Europe - despite calls for trials we never turned our intelligence people to another country
    Why does that matter?

Russia attacked us; we've indicted them for it. Trump is meeting with Putin, why? There's no other reason to meet with Putin other than getting the indicted Russians into our custody.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Italy Convicts 23 Americans for C.I.A. Renditions
    https://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/05/w...e/05italy.html
    Critics of the Bush administration have long hailed the case as a repudiation of the tactics it used to fight terrorism. And the fact that Italy would actually convict intelligence agents of an allied country was seen as a bold move that could set a precedent in other cases.
    Many of us believe that Bush and his cadre of Conservative traitors should be turned over to international criminal courts to face accountability for what they did.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-16-2018), TTQ64 (07-16-2018)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not according to the ONLY thing that is considered in determining the winner.
    Trump was less popular than Clinton.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Last time I looked, sock boy, you don't get to determine that. Who the fuck put you in charge of making that determination? You?
    LOL!

Trump must be meeting with Putin to kiss his ass, then. Because that's the only reason for meeting with him other than getting the indicted Russians into our custody.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

"America’s commander wants to be chummy with the enemy who committed the crime. Trump is more concerned with protecting his presidency and validating his election than he is in protecting this country.
    This is an incredible, unprecedented moment. America is being betrayed by its own president. America is under attack and its president absolutely refuses to defend it."

Cue the cries of "hyperbole!" "Fake news!!" "Trump derangement syndrome" "Yeah but Obama[Hillary]!" from the Reichwingers.
    Last edited by ThatOwlWoman; 07-16-2018 at 08:06 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-16-2018), mak2 (07-16-2018)

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Many of us believe that Bush and his cadre of Conservative traitors should be turned over to international criminal courts to face accountability for what they did.
    awesome..you should tell Obama to do so.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

awesome..you should tell Obama to do so.
    You're a sea-lion and a traitor.

But no worries, the lifeboats are going to be burned and you all won't be able to staple a teabag to your face and pretend you opposed Trump's treason.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-16-2018)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,398 Times in 53,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I believe there are only a few things that explain Trumps behavior. 1) it might be he is guilty and knows it, and is just trying to discredit the investigation because he knows Mueller has the goods on him, and his base will remain faithful. 2) Trump's very fragile ego cannot admit Hillary beat him in the popular vote, and would have beat him even worse if not for the Russians. 3) Russia has something on him (like the pee tape) and he is manipulated by Putin at every turn.

Right off the bat, back in the days of the biggest inauguration in history, I truly believed it was his fragile ego, now I think it might be both 1 and 3. Whatever the case he sure doesn't seem a bit concerned about our next election. Maybe he thinks the Dems need the help.
    I strongly suspect that he was and probably still is involved in money laundering with ties to both the Russian govt. and Russian mafia.... and *that* is what Vlad has on him. If there is one thing that terrifies Trump more than anything else, it is losing his wealth, his financial empire. Not only would he lose it, but his family would as well. Anyone can be a bully, but to be a successful bully like Trump is, you need money as the weapon you wield. Take that away and he is nothing but an aging cowardly clown.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-16-2018), LV426 (07-16-2018)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're a sea-lion and a traitor.

But no worries, the lifeboats are going to be burned and you all won't be able to staple a teabag to your face and pretend you opposed Trump's treason.
    fuck off. you are an insane warmonger. Who gives a shit what your fevered brain sez

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

fuck off. you are an insane warmonger. Who gives a shit what your fevered brain sez
    Your legacy is going to be; you on your knees for Russia. Because that's Trump's legacy and you are going to be tied to him.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,069 Times in 7,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I strongly suspect that he was and probably still is involved in money laundering with ties to both the Russian govt. and Russian mafia.... and *that* is what Vlad has on him. If there is one thing that terrifies Trump more than anything else, it is losing his wealth, his financial empire. Not only would he lose it, but his family would as well. Anyone can be a bully, but to be a successful bully like Trump is, you need money as the weapon you wield. Take that away and he is nothing but an aging cowardly clown.
    I agree with everything you said above, yet your take on golf prevents me from giving you too much credit as a deep thinker.

Why are most broads so enigmatic?