Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Delicious irony.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 64 Posts

Default Delicious irony.

New legislation has been proposed to allow additional punishment, for groups like antifa. Antifa, of course, is outraged. How dare they tell us we can't wear a mask when we intimidate people, beat them up and destroy property.

https://gellerreport.com/2018/07/ant...ists-law.html/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grugore For This Post:

J Craft (07-14-2018), MAGA MAN (07-15-2018), USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    New legislation has been proposed to allow additional punishment, for groups like antifa. Antifa, of course, is outraged. How dare they tell us we can't wear a mask when we intimidate people, beat them up and destroy property.

https://gellerreport.com/2018/07/ant...ists-law.html/
    I do not know much about your source on this. That being said though, where I come from a person is wearing a mask to hide his/her identity to commit a crime. That is one situation (worldwide I might add) I do not hesitate to shoot the idiot. No macho man here, just truth.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That is one situation (worldwide I might add) I do not hesitate to shoot the idiot.
    In most civilized countries, if you shot someone for wearing a mask you would be in serious trouble.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    In most civilized countries, if you shot someone for wearing a mask you would be in serious trouble.
    That is funny. Never got in trouble. In any country.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

I do not know much about your source on this. That being said though, where I come from a person is wearing a mask to hide his/her identity to commit a crime. That is one situation (worldwide I might add) I do not hesitate to shoot the idiot. No macho man here, just truth.
    I know her site. She's a hater of Muslims who relies on half-truths and conspiracy theories to support her views.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I know her site. She's a hater of Muslims who relies on half-truths and conspiracy theories to support her views.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller
    And YOU are a Muslim loving piece of shit. Pamela tells nothing but the truth. And wouldn't you hate someone if they told you they wanted to cut your head off? She has been threatened with death for telling the truth. I'll bet you any amount of money you cannot point out a single lie that she has told.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grugore For This Post:

MAGA MAN (07-15-2018)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And YOU are a Muslim loving piece of shit. Pamela tells nothing but the truth. And wouldn't you hate someone if they told you they wanted to cut your head off? She has been threatened with death for telling the truth. I'll bet you any amount of money you cannot point out a single lie that she has told.
    The heck I can't.

Did Migrants Destroy a Car in Italy?

Anti-Muslim blogger Pamela Geller posted an obvious fake and claimed it was an example of "migrant crime" in Europe.

On 7 February 2018, anti-Muslim blogger Pamela Geller posted a video on her web site GellerReport.com meant to demonstrate the criminality of Muslim migrants — but it backfired.

The video, showing men destroying a car with baseball bats, was included in Geller’s “Morning News Report” newsletter and uploaded to her YouTube channel. As progressive media watchdog Media Matters pointed out, not only has the video been online for years, it quite clearly does not show an act of migrant violence. There is camera equipment visible in the frame because it was originally taken by a bystander watching the filming of the 2015 Italian drama “Mediterranea.” The video has been debunked in multiple languages, including Italian:

After being informed that it was misleading and pulling it from YouTube, Geller included the following non-apology in her post:

UPDATE: Left-wing propaganda sites and Muslim supremacist terror-tied orgs have taken issue with one of the videos I previously ran saying it wasn’t real. The fact is there are thousands of videos exposing Muslim migrant violence and destruction that elicit no response from the enemedia. Left-wing propaganda sites and Muslim supremacist terror-tied orgs continue to ignore those videos and the widespread horror these migrants have wrought on the countries they’ve invaded.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/di...-car-in-italy/

― Charles Dickens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Leonthecat (07-14-2018)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Ahoy Sailor Boi!

You must be a barrel of fun at Halloween.

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leonthecat View Post

Ahoy Sailor Boi!

You must be a barrel of fun at Halloween.
    I can see as usual this topic is a bit over your head.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The heck I can't.

Did Migrants Destroy a Car in Italy?

Anti-Muslim blogger Pamela Geller posted an obvious fake and claimed it was an example of "migrant crime" in Europe.

On 7 February 2018, anti-Muslim blogger Pamela Geller posted a video on her web site GellerReport.com meant to demonstrate the criminality of Muslim migrants — but it backfired.

The video, showing men destroying a car with baseball bats, was included in Geller’s “Morning News Report” newsletter and uploaded to her YouTube channel. As progressive media watchdog Media Matters pointed out, not only has the video been online for years, it quite clearly does not show an act of migrant violence. There is camera equipment visible in the frame because it was originally taken by a bystander watching the filming of the 2015 Italian drama “Mediterranea.” The video has been debunked in multiple languages, including Italian:

After being informed that it was misleading and pulling it from YouTube, Geller included the following non-apology in her post:

UPDATE: Left-wing propaganda sites and Muslim supremacist terror-tied orgs have taken issue with one of the videos I previously ran saying it wasn’t real. The fact is there are thousands of videos exposing Muslim migrant violence and destruction that elicit no response from the enemedia. Left-wing propaganda sites and Muslim supremacist terror-tied orgs continue to ignore those videos and the widespread horror these migrants have wrought on the countries they’ve invaded.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/di...-car-in-italy/
    That's it? That's all you could find? Pretty good track record, if you ask me.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's it? That's all you could find? Pretty good track record, if you ask me.
    It's not all I could find but you asked for a "single lie." How many do you need to prove that she lies?

― Charles Dickens

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not all I could find but you asked for a "single lie." How many do you need to prove that she lies?
    What would it take to convince you that Muslims are a bunch of totalitarian murdering bastards?

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What would it take to convince you that Muslims are a bunch of totalitarian murdering bastards?
    How many Muslims do you actually know?

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nothing could convince me that almost 2 billion men, women and children Muslims are all totalitarian murderers.

― Charles Dickens

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nothing could convince me that almost 2 billion men, women and children Muslims are all totalitarian murderers.
    Nothing could be truer. As with every sect or difference in people, it is the extremists (always a very, very small segment) that give a whole group a bad name.