Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CNN Wants More Americans In The Room

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I heard a lib'rul on the news say they were worried that Trump would give away Crimea........that confuses me.....didn't Obama already do that?.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-16-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Hmmm. A sitting President versus a candidate.

Failure.
    So let me understand this, you think it is just fine for Obama to collude with Medvedev during an election, but the Trump campaign should not talk to Russians? Why is that? That's moronic.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Unbelievable -- "patriots" thinking that there is nothing wrong with the loose cannon POTUS having a private meeting with the head of an enemy state.
    They are not an enemy state. Was it okay when Obama leaned across the table to Medvedev stating he would have more "flexibility" AFTER his re-election?

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' to bend over for him.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A better question would be what do you think is okay with it? But since you asked, I'll go first.

1. Twittler and his campaign are under investigation for coordinating with the Russians to mess with the 2016 election.
    Twittler? And you wonder why no one with even half a brain takes you seriously. As for the investigations, have there been ANY indictments suggesting the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia?

2. Multiple indictments have been issued, and several guilty pleas made, in connection with this.
    FALSE; none of the indictments are connected with the Trump campaign.

3. It is well-known in financial circles that Trump is deeply in hock to the Russians, given that no Western banks will loan him money anymore.
    LIE; there is NOTHING to support this gossip.

4. Despite what Faux News tells you, Russia is not our friend. Neither is Putin.
    NOR, is Russia considered an "enemy." But you leftists are just fine with our NATO allies being dependent on Russian oil right?

5. Trump is an idiot who says whatever comes into his piehole in order to gain approval. That doesn't bother you? It should be very concerning.
    The only one's looking like idiots are the FAKE media, MSNBC, CNN and leftists like you who haven't gotten ANYTHING right and lie constantly to support your severe cases of TDS.

6. Trump is an egomaniac who easily succumbs to flattery and acclaim, but is not smart enough to know when he's going played. Putin is a KGB chief.
    More hyperbolic bullshit; you seem to be quite full of it.

7. Trump plays checkers, while Putin plays 3-D chess.
    More hyperbolic bullshit; but I am amused when leftists think that idiots Putin and Kim Jung are geniuses. That's some funny bullshit there.

Let's face it; your bullshit is a result of the severe TDS you suffer from combined with being a massive hypocrite.

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,288 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So let me understand this, you think it is just fine for Obama to collude with Medvedev during an election, but the Trump campaign should not talk to Russians? Why is that? That's moronic.
    Because, cunt, a sitting President can do that

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,789 Times in 17,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I heard a lib'rul on the news say they were worried that Trump would give away Crimea........that confuses me.....didn't Obama already do that?.....
    yes ,you are confused.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    yes..
    so we are all on the same page then.......

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

A better question would be what do you think is okay with it? But since you asked, I'll go first.

1. Twittler and his campaign are under investigation for coordinating with the Russians to mess with the 2016 election.
    And after 2 years of the rigged investigation that was based in Strzok's insurance policy in case Trump won and a fake dossier that created an illegal warrant that the crooked FBI and Justice Department won't release the documents to the Congress for, how's that going for ya?

2. Multiple indictments have been issued, and several guilty pleas made, in connection with this.
    25 Russians that will never show up for prosecution in the U.S. a guilty plea that was brow beat from Flynn by threatening to investigate his son and bankrupting him with lawyer's fees who even Comey said he didn't believe ever lied to the FBI. A 15 year old charge against Maniford that has squat to do with any collusion with Russians in an effort to get him to roll something, anything on Trump. And a couple of other irrelevant indictments against lowly connections with the Trump campaign and any collusion with Russians and collusion isn't even a crime.

3. It is well-known in financial circles that Trump is deeply in hock to the Russians, given that no Western banks will loan him money anymore.
    Well known by who? Your evidence for that is what?

4. Despite what Faux News tells you, Russia is not our friend. Neither is Putin.

Why did Obama talk with our enemy Russia? Why did Nixon talk with our enemy China? Why did the Jews and Egyptian enemies talk and make a peace deal?
    5. Trump is an idiot who says whatever comes into his piehole in order to gain approval. That doesn't bother you? It should be very concerning.

Obama told me I could keep my doctor. Obama told me I could keep my policy. Obama told Russia "to knock it off," Obama told Trump to stop whining and go get votes because only insane people could hack into America's elections. Obama told Russia there was a "RED LINE" if chemicals were used in Syria, they uxsed them and Obama did nothing and you're calling Trump an idiot and liar?

6. Trump is an egomaniac who easily succumbs to flattery and acclaim, but is not smart enough to know when he's going played. Putin is a KGB chief.

The championship for "egomaniac" actually belongs to Obama in my opinion. If anybody was "played" by Putin, it was Obama. Putin laughed at his sorry ass and ineffective leadership.

7. Trump plays checkers, while Putin plays 3-D chess.
    And your evidence is?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Democrats and their mouthpiece CNN are outraged again that Trump is about to go have a one on one with his best buddy Putan. They want another American to be in the room with them to make sure they aren't setting up the Putan take over of America. I have to laugh at the bleeping insanity and idiocy of those folks. I can just imagine their uproar if anybody ever suggested that other Americans should be in the room with Obama and Putan.

In my opinion, if Trump and Putan are buddies and coluders in election crime that got Trump elected, Ole Putie got screwed. Trump's killed Russians in Syria, continued our sanctions on Russia, sold arms to the Ukraine to defend themselves against Russia and dressed down the Germans purchasing natural gas from Russia instead of America. And last but not least, Trump's proding the NATO cheapskates to pony up their fair share of financial military support and thereby help more to defend themselves from Russia. If Putie conspired with Trump to get Trump elected, I'd bet my bottom dollar ole Putie is now wishing he never cut a deal with the author of "The Art Of The Deal," huh?
    Another American in the room,would have made it one American in the room.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump defies the presidential records act. He was tearing up notes and papers. The government had agents paid to rescue them and tape them back together. Insulting but Trump expected

Trump has had Whitehouse visitor log erased daily. That created another battle with records act. Of course, the Mira Lago visitors log presents another records problem.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 07-16-2018 at 03:27 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2018)

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,240 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by One foot on a banana peel View Post
    Frankly, I wanted an adult in the room.

One more adult in the room would probably have made three...the two interpreters...and the additional one.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2018)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

One more adult in the room would probably have made three...the two interpreters...and the additional one.
    I think when the Trump nightmare ends.
    Looking back we will be in horror that such a narcissistic,lazy,non-reading fool!
    Was President of the USA.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-16-2018)

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You don't know? It is against the fucking law. The presidential records act of 1978 prohibits that.https://www.archives.gov/presidentia.../1978-act.html The presidents official communications are the property of the American people They go to the government archivist who can release them to the people.
    The smoking gun. It's all Mueller needs to wrap up his investigation, the House to impeach and the Senate to convict. This is finally IT.
    Now CNN and the MSM can start targeting Pence.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2018.1 For This Post:

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

I think when the Trump nightmare ends.
    Looking back we will be in horror that such a narcissistic,lazy,non-reading fool!
    Was President of the USA.

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    The smoking gun. It's all Mueller needs to wrap up his investigation, the House to impeach and the Senate to convict. This is finally IT.
    Now CNN and the MSM can start targeting Pence.
    It is not about that at all. Trump regularly violates the records act. It is not impeachable, but he should answer for it in the public forum. Just more wood on the fire. His speech ,after the Sychophant Summit, should have even offended a far righty like you. He just lies and lies. You are old enough, i think. trump said Russian /US relations were at all time lows. Trump lived during the Cuban missile Crisis. Trump just makes noise.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 07-16-2018 at 03:52 PM.