Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CNN Wants More Americans In The Room

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default CNN Wants More Americans In The Room

Democrats and their mouthpiece CNN are outraged again that Trump is about to go have a one on one with his best buddy Putan. They want another American to be in the room with them to make sure they aren't setting up the Putan take over of America. I have to laugh at the bleeping insanity and idiocy of those folks. I can just imagine their uproar if anybody ever suggested that other Americans should be in the room with Obama and Putan.

In my opinion, if Trump and Putan are buddies and coluders in election crime that got Trump elected, Ole Putie got screwed. Trump's killed Russians in Syria, continued our sanctions on Russia, sold arms to the Ukraine to defend themselves against Russia and dressed down the Germans purchasing natural gas from Russia instead of America. And last but not least, Trump's proding the NATO cheapskates to pony up their fair share of financial military support and thereby help more to defend themselves from Russia. If Putie conspired with Trump to get Trump elected, I'd bet my bottom dollar ole Putie is now wishing he never cut a deal with the author of "The Art Of The Deal," huh?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Democrats and their mouthpiece CNN are outraged again that Trump is about to go have a one on one with his best buddy Putan. They want another American to be in the room with them to make sure they aren't setting up the Putan take over of America. I have to laugh at the bleeping insanity and idiocy of those folks. I can just imagine their uproar if anybody ever suggested that other Americans should be in the room with Obama and Putan.

In my opinion, if Trump and Putan are buddies and coluders in election crime that got Trump elected, Ole Putie got screwed. Trump's killed Russians in Syria, continued our sanctions on Russia, sold arms to the Ukraine to defend themselves against Russia and dressed down the Germans purchasing natural gas from Russia instead of America. And last but not least, Trump's proding the NATO cheapskates to pony up their fair share of financial military support and thereby help more to defend themselves from Russia. If Putie conspired with Trump to get Trump elected, I'd bet my bottom dollar ole Putie is now wishing he never cut a deal with the author of "The Art Of The Deal," huh?
    I could just imagine the outrage if Obama wanted a private meeting with Putin under these circumstances...from sycophants like you.

YOU, the other puppets...and FOX news...would be foaming at the mouth.

Dumb post on your part.

If you are going to project...at least do it in a way that doesn't bite you on the ass.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-14-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

The insanity of the left knows no bounds as they erupt with TDS.

Here's Obama colluding with Russia:

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' to bend over for him.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    I could just imagine the outrage if Obama wanted a private meeting with Putin under these circumstances...from sycophants like you.

Really? Can you? Did this outrage you?
    Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' to bend over for him.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

In my opinion anyone who can be led around by the corporate state media machine is to be laughed at. Move away from your television, it's not healthy to run that stuff through your brain.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The insanity of the left knows no bounds as they erupt with TDS.

Here's Obama colluding with Russia:

Hmmm. A sitting President versus a candidate.

Failure.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Unbelievable -- "patriots" thinking that there is nothing wrong with the loose cannon POTUS having a private meeting with the head of an enemy state.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Unbelievable -- "patriots" thinking that there is nothing wrong with the loose cannon POTUS having a private meeting with the head of an enemy state.
    He changes his mind every 8 hours. It doesn't matter what happens in the room. It will be changed by morning anyway.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Just proves the Democrats are hypocrites. They weren't demanding American Christians be in the room when Obama was meeting with Muslim leaders from other countries.

13. The Following User Groans At hvilleherb For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (07-21-2018)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hvilleherb For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-16-2018)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Just proves the Democrats are hypocrites. They weren't demanding American Christians be in the room when Obama was meeting with Muslim leaders from other countries.
    Are you Gohmert?

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

What do you think is wrong about it?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

A better question would be what do you think is okay with it? But since you asked, I'll go first.

1. Twittler and his campaign are under investigation for coordinating with the Russians to mess with the 2016 election.
    2. Multiple indictments have been issued, and several guilty pleas made, in connection with this.
    3. It is well-known in financial circles that Trump is deeply in hock to the Russians, given that no Western banks will loan him money anymore.
    4. Despite what Faux News tells you, Russia is not our friend. Neither is Putin.
    5. Trump is an idiot who says whatever comes into his piehole in order to gain approval. That doesn't bother you? It should be very concerning.
    6. Trump is an egomaniac who easily succumbs to flattery and acclaim, but is not smart enough to know when he's going played. Putin is a KGB chief.
    7. Trump plays checkers, while Putin plays 3-D chess.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-16-2018)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,566 Times in 17,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

You don't know? It is against the fucking law. The presidential records act of 1978 prohibits that.https://www.archives.gov/presidentia.../1978-act.html The presidents official communications are the property of the American people They go to the government archivist who can release them to the people.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 07-16-2018 at 11:39 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2018)

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

A better question would be what do you think is okay with it? But since you asked, I'll go first.

1. Twittler and his campaign are under investigation for coordinating with the Russians to mess with the 2016 election.
    2. Multiple indictments have been issued, and several guilty pleas made, in connection with this.
    3. It is well-known in financial circles that Trump is deeply in hock to the Russians, given that no Western banks will loan him money anymore.
    4. Despite what Faux News tells you, Russia is not our friend. Neither is Putin.
    5. Trump is an idiot who says whatever comes into his piehole in order to gain approval. That doesn't bother you? It should be very concerning.
    6. Trump is an egomaniac who easily succumbs to flattery and acclaim, but is not smart enough to know when he's going played. Putin is a KGB chief.
    7. Trump plays checkers, while Putin plays 3-D chess.
    So, you have nothing.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I gave you my list of what's "wrong with it" -- mind sharing why you don't have any issues?