Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dishonesty of the deep state

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I will go with the IG, was always a fan of documentation, found it to be a bit more valuable than opinions
    3x times now..pay attention.. the quote at the link I provided is directly from the IG report.
    I explained this. yours was a summary, the quote I provided was directly regarding Strzok..

Please don't say "I'll go with the IG" yet again. They are both from the IG

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-16-2018)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Gowdy asked Strzok how many people he interviewed in the 8 days prior to Strzok signing off on the Russia investigation.

Just a number—no names. I get the idea the number was zero because the FBI lawyers wouldn’t let him answer and then House Democrats jumped in with arcane parliamentary points of order so that Strzok was protected.

I can’t imagine how a simple number would ‘jeopardize’ an ongoing investigation. The whole charade was ludicrous.
    he didn't depose any witness, he just jumped on a kiting bunch of same sources

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"by Mark Penn, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR," who ever Mark Penn is

Next
    the hint is in the link....You don't know Mark Penn? He was in the Clinton WH.
    He knows just how loathsome special prosecutors are- he dealt with Ken Starr

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So now Trump is suddenly worried about how someone else would react?

And that is another fabrication, Rosenstein, the Justice Department, is responding to the House's request, in fact, they had to hire additional staff just to attempt to keep up with the demand, it is a game the House lackeys are playing, they request everything knowing the Justice Dept can't answer the demand in their time frame, and then they bitch Rosenstein is stalling

Same the other day, you know that they drilled Strzok two days before for eleven hours with the exact same content, Thursday's charade was an attempt to catch him in "gottcha" moment that could be recycled on Fox TV, which didn't happen. It was obvious right off the bat with Goudy's questioning when he repeatedly asked him for information that Goudy then jumped in and provided the answer. All that is game, meant to undermine Mueller, which is a shame because the same Committees could actually be working on investigating and preventing further foreign interference in our elections
    ROFL..are you buying that stonewalling?
    notice that Gowdy question was blocked by the FBI counsel at the hearing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all

The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with special counsel Robert Mueller having failed to bring down Donald Trump after a year of trying, they know a reckoning is coming.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...protect-us-all

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Default opinion

If the corrupt Democrats in the FBI and the DOJ have nothing to hide in the investigation of their attempted coup against Donald Trump, then why did their congressional enablers attempt to hijack the FBI corruption hearing yesterday?

Point of order! Point of order! Roll call vote! Mr. Chairman, may the witness be permitted to lie … I mean, answer the question! Point of parliamentary inquiry!

After hours of “testimony” from Peter Strzok, the most dishonest agent in the squalid history of the FBI, it becomes clear what the Mueller “investigation” is really all about.

It’s about providing cover for these bent Democrat dirty tricksters from the FBI to stonewall the investigation into their effort to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States.

Whenever Strzok said “ongoing investigations,” replace that phrase with “smear campaign,” “frame up” or “Democrat dirty tricks” and you’ll see what he really meant. Here’s one of Strzok’s many non-answers:

“Sir, to get into that would relate to ongoing investigations which, consistent with the department’s policy on ongoing investigations … I’m not authorized to discuss ongoing investigations.”

In other words, he was dumb-Strzok. It was embarrassing, deeply corroding to what little remains of the FBI’s shattered reputation.

The FBI, you might say, has Strzok out.

Here’s how corrupt the FBI now is: The disgraced Strzok was allowed to decide himself what evidence he would turn over in this ongoing probe of unprecedented corruption in the FBI. In other words, he didn’t get any special treatment, he was handled exactly the same way the Democrat police state handled Hillary Clinton and James Comey.

Peter Strzok wanted to make a few things very clear yesterday.

Yes, he did tell his married girlfriend that he could “SMELL” (his capital letters) Trump supporters in southern Virginia, but he didn’t mean it.

Yes, he did tell his galpal that Trump supporters in Loudoun County, Va., were “ignorant hillbillies,” but he didn’t mean it.

He said he’s telling the truth — now — and he’s really not at all biased against SMELLY ignorant hillbillies, but how do we know he “means” it?

“Those opinions,” he said smugly, under oath, “were expressed out of deep patriotism and an unyielding belief in our great American democracy.”

What the corrupt FIB, I mean FBI, and their fellow Democrat dirty tricksters in the Justice Department tried to do was first rig the 2016 presidential election and then, after that failed, tried to frame the new president.

Ask yourself this: Why don’t the Democrats want to get to the bottom of this scandal that makes Watergate look like a spitball? A scandal with actual evidence and smoking guns, unlike the Russian collusion hoax.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/col...ing_to_protect (more)

11. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

rjhenn (07-15-2018)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Bigdog (07-15-2018)

13. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    Former FBI Director James Comey maintained he did not make any decision on the email investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton until after Hillary Clinton’s interview, even though his conclusion memo was written, edited and watered down months in advance of his announcement. We have all of the timing, the drafts of the memo, and the dates and times of the edits.

Former CIA head John Brennan denied he supplied the Steele dossier on Trump to then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in the face of mounting evidence that he did precisely that and, at least orally, gave the former Nevada Democrat a full account of the dossier, leading Reid to write a public letter demanding an investigation.

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has flatly denied that he lied to the FBI about orchestrating a self-serving leak, even denying knowledge in several interviews with FBI investigators, including one session that Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General Michael Horowitz has on tape, if one reads the fine print of his report.

Now comes Strzok who, to the actual applause of congressional Democrats, denies he ever did anything in 26 years that contained even a hint of bias, despite the most damning evidence imaginable in the record — quote after quote indicating, at each and every phase of the Trump-Russia investigation, that he hated Trump, would create an “insurance policy” against his victory, and would “stop” him from serving as president. On a trip to Walmart, he says he can “smell” the Trump voters there. After all, he said, he expected his texts would be private communications — even as he used government devices to avoid detection of his relationship with then-FBI attorney Lisa Page, with whom he texted.

And like all the other witnesses, he does not come in contrite but with verbal guns blazing. These witnesses seem to believe they belong to a protected class. He offered no proof that he carefully acted to separate these views — which he constantly expressed to his paramour Page, who also was on the investigation — from his actions that are now under investigation. It is false, by the way, to say he was cleared of bias in the Trump-Russia investigation; the inspector general faulted Strzok’s texts and is currently investigating the origins of that investigation.

Remarkably, we learned that special counsel Robert Mueller never even made the slightest direct inquiry into Strzok’s actions and behavior, other than to remove him from the investigation. Mueller, you may recall, for five months ducked answering congressional inquiries as to why Strzok and Page were reassigned, and we only learned the reasons when the DOJ inspector general sent these text messages to Congress. Mueller, it seems, was too busy combing every single email of the transition team, and later monitoring every single call of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, to stop and review how this bias might have tainted much of the evidence of his investigation and require new interviews of witnesses or other action.

One other revelation in Thursday’s congressional hearing was really quite stunning: Strzok named fellow FBI official Bruce Ohr, whose wife was hired by the political opposition research firm Fusion GPS, as someone who handed in a version of the Steele dossier to the FBI. And Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) read from an email indicating that Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), journalist David Corn of Mother Jones magazine and Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson all had sent versions of the Steele dossier to the FBI. (Simpson, by the way, testified he never dealt with the FBI.) At that point, just as it was getting interesting, Strzok claimed the FBI was barring him from answering any further questions on this material.

This revelation goes to the very heart of the matter of how bias led to a ridiculous, unverified group of mostly easily disproven allegations being treated as if they were the holy grail to stop Trump from becoming president. Dossier compiler and former British spy Christopher Steele, who also lied to the FBI about his press contacts, and Simpson apparently created a massive echo chamber involving the State Department, the CIA, politicians such as Reid and McCain, and the FBI — through the undisclosed relationship with Ohr’s wife — to spread what was all the same information, from the same unverified sources, as though it was coming in from all over. And this was all paid for through undisclosed contributions from the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign. Remember, her State Department aides denied to the FBI even knowing that she had her own email server as secretary of State, despite clearly communicating about it in emails, and those who smashed and destroyed evidence were given either immunity or a pass.

While former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn and others have been prosecuted for lying to the FBI over communications and actions that appear to be perfectly legal, the FBI and the rest of the deep state have been allowed so far to thumb their noses at Congress and the American people without any serious repercussions. No wonder, for the first time, that fewer than 50 percent of respondents approve of the Mueller investigation in the latest Fox News poll.

News flash: President Clinton did have an inappropriate relationship with Monica Lewinsky. Not everyone got to keep their existing insurance and doctors under ObamaCare. Trump’s in-person inaugural crowd was smaller than Obama’s turnout. And some of these deep state actors have testified under oath in ways that, to any reasonable person, would seem less than honest.
    http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...the-deep-state
    Mark Penn served as pollster and adviser to President Clinton from 1995 to 2000, including during Clinton’s impeachment. You can follow him on Twitter @Mark_Penn.
    And Trump lies every time he opens his mouth or tweets. And he compulsively does both. He can't stop lying.
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    We realized that when it became obvious Obama would never spend a day in jail for illegally wiretapping Trump.
    Yet another unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-not-have-bias
    The IG specifically cited a text message in which Strzok told Page in August 2016 that “we’ll stop” Trump from being elected.

“[I]t is not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects,” the IG said. "Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation over following up on the midyear-related investigative lead discovered on the [Anthony] Weiner laptop in October 2016, these text messages led us to conclude that we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision was free from bias.”
    Of course, there's nothing to indicate that Strzok did take any "official action" to prevent Trump's election. And we're all poorer for it.

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Stopping Robert Mueller to protect us all

The “deep state” is in a deep state of desperation. With little time left before the Justice Department inspector general’s report becomes public, and with special counsel Robert Mueller having failed to bring down Donald Trump after a year of trying, they know a reckoning is coming.

http://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary...protect-us-all
    Mueller is our last best hope to protect us from Trump.

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    If the corrupt Democrats in the FBI and the DOJ have nothing to hide in the investigation of their attempted coup against Donald Trump, then why did their congressional enablers attempt to hijack the FBI corruption hearing yesterday?

Point of order! Point of order! Roll call vote! Mr. Chairman, may the witness be permitted to lie … I mean, answer the question! Point of parliamentary inquiry!

After hours of “testimony” from Peter Strzok, the most dishonest agent in the squalid history of the FBI, it becomes clear what the Mueller “investigation” is really all about.

It’s about providing cover for these bent Democrat dirty tricksters from the FBI to stonewall the investigation into their effort to overthrow the duly elected government of the United States.

Whenever Strzok said “ongoing investigations,” replace that phrase with “smear campaign,” “frame up” or “Democrat dirty tricks” and you’ll see what he really meant. Here’s one of Strzok’s many non-answers:

“Sir, to get into that would relate to ongoing investigations which, consistent with the department’s policy on ongoing investigations … I’m not authorized to discuss ongoing investigations.”

In other words, he was dumb-Strzok. It was embarrassing, deeply corroding to what little remains of the FBI’s shattered reputation.

The FBI, you might say, has Strzok out.

Here’s how corrupt the FBI now is: The disgraced Strzok was allowed to decide himself what evidence he would turn over in this ongoing probe of unprecedented corruption in the FBI. In other words, he didn’t get any special treatment, he was handled exactly the same way the Democrat police state handled Hillary Clinton and James Comey.

Peter Strzok wanted to make a few things very clear yesterday.

Yes, he did tell his married girlfriend that he could “SMELL” (his capital letters) Trump supporters in southern Virginia, but he didn’t mean it.

Yes, he did tell his galpal that Trump supporters in Loudoun County, Va., were “ignorant hillbillies,” but he didn’t mean it.

He said he’s telling the truth — now — and he’s really not at all biased against SMELLY ignorant hillbillies, but how do we know he “means” it?

“Those opinions,” he said smugly, under oath, “were expressed out of deep patriotism and an unyielding belief in our great American democracy.”

What the corrupt FIB, I mean FBI, and their fellow Democrat dirty tricksters in the Justice Department tried to do was first rig the 2016 presidential election and then, after that failed, tried to frame the new president.
    The GOP did rig the 2016 presidential election.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ROFL..are you buying that stonewalling?
    notice that Gowdy question was blocked by the FBI counsel at the hearing
    Additional staff lol.

What, they don’t use computers? At the hospital EVERYTHING is documented and put into computers. If you want so and so documents all you do is sign on and pull it up.

Maybe the FBI still uses paper lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Mueller is our last best hope to protect us from Trump.
    Trump must be stopped! Lol
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post: