Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: College football starts in 7 weeks!!

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    I admitted nothing of the kind. It is common knowledge that losses late have a greater effect. But losing to a highly ranked team means it doesn't knock you down as far. Alabama dropped from #1 to #5 with a loss to a top 10 team. Ohio State dropped from #3 to #11 with a loss to the #25 team. So it is fairly consistent.

Wisconsin was the only 1 loss team in the top 10 who did not make the playoffs. The rest of the ranked teams had 2 losses or more. Bama had 1. That is why we got in. And considering the outcome, it was a good decision by the committee.
    Sure you did. You didn't say what Alabama actively did to go from #5 to #4. You admitted it was due solely to someone else losing.

Apparently not with Alabama. They lost their last regular season game late in the season and it didn't hurt them.

Sorry, you've already admitted your biased which invalidates any claim that involves an unbiased opinion.

2. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Sure you did. You didn't say what Alabama actively did to go from #5 to #4. You admitted it was due solely to someone else losing.

Apparently not with Alabama. They lost their last regular season game late in the season and it didn't hurt them.

Sorry, you've already admitted your biased which invalidates any claim that involves an unbiased opinion.
    Every team in the playoff got there because of something another team did.

3. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Every team in the playoff got there because of something another team did.
    A blatant lie by a fucking old ass piece of shit.

4. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A blatant lie by a fucking old ass piece of shit.
    Not at all. Every team in the playoffs had a loss. If Wisconsin hadn't lost to Ohio State in the conference championship, they would have been undefeated. That would have put them at the top of the playoff roster. If any of the other top ranked teams hadn't lost games, they would have been in the playoff, pushing others down the roster.

auburn was ranked #2 in the Week 13 CFP poll. If they hadn't lost to GA in the SEC Championship game, they would have been in the playoff.

5. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not at all. Every team in the playoffs had a loss. If Wisconsin hadn't lost to Ohio State in the conference championship, they would have been undefeated. That would have put them at the top of the playoff roster. If any of the other top ranked teams hadn't lost games, they would have been in the playoff, pushing others down the roster.

auburn was ranked #2 in the Week 13 CFP poll. If they hadn't lost to GA in the SEC Championship game, they would have been in the playoff.
    So Alabama didn't really have to DO anything. At least you admit their placement was based on others and not a damn thing they did.

You've already said you're biased. That means any opinion is invalid because you don't view things objectively.

6. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So Alabama didn't really have to DO anything. At least you admit their placement was based on others and not a damn thing they did.

You've already said you're biased. That means any opinion is invalid because you don't view things objectively.
    Alabama did have to DO something. They won all but one of their games. The playoff selection committee decided they were the 4th best team in the country.

If you have an issue with Bama being in the playoffs over a team that lost 2 games, take it up with the selection committee.

7. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Alabama did have to DO something. They won all but one of their games. The playoff selection committee decided they were the 4th best team in the country.

If you have an issue with Bama being in the playoffs over a team that lost 2 games, take it up with the selection committee.
    The had to do nothing after suffering a loss you said was worse later in the season. They didn't have to win a single game after that loss.

Perhaps you can. They're in line behind you to suck Nick Saban's dick.

8. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The had to do nothing after suffering a loss you said was worse later in the season. They didn't have to win a single game after that loss.

Perhaps you can. They're in line behind you to suck Nick Saban's dick.
    Didn't have to win a single game after the end of the regular season. Correct.

The requirements for the college football playoffs do not include winning a conference championship.

The CFP selection committee chose the ranked team with the fewest losses (and none to an unranked team).

9. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Didn't have to win a single game after the end of the regular season. Correct.

The requirements for the college football playoffs do not include winning a conference championship.

The CFP selection committee chose the ranked team with the fewest losses (and none to an unranked team).
    Which means you agree Alabama had to do nothing to overcome what you said was worse later in the season. You argue a point then run from it when your bias gets in the way.

Apparently you think the only thing that should be considered is win/losses. Next post it will be something else.

Face it, you and the selection committee must like swallowing Saban's cum. You've shown your willingness to do so.

Hurts is an appropriate name for the washed up, so called legend. It must hurt to know that despite his claim that he was made for stuff like this, he was replaced just a few weeks later never to make a contribution again. My advice is he transfer to a Division II or III school. He might get playing time there.

10. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which means you agree Alabama had to do nothing to overcome what you said was worse later in the season. You argue a point then run from it when your bias gets in the way.

Apparently you think the only thing that should be considered is win/losses. Next post it will be something else.

Face it, you and the selection committee must like swallowing Saban's cum. You've shown your willingness to do so.

Hurts is an appropriate name for the washed up, so called legend. It must hurt to know that despite his claim that he was made for stuff like this, he was replaced just a few weeks later never to make a contribution again. My advice is he transfer to a Division II or III school. He might get playing time there.
    I said losses late have a greater effect than losses early. Bama lost to a ranked team and dropped to #5. The #1 team had a loss early to an unranked team. My point stands.

I have never said that only wins & losses should be considered. You simply take anything I say and try to warp it.

Your fondness for talking about sucking and swallowing cum betrays your innate desires. I am a fan. You are a faggot. That is obvious.

Bama made the playoffs and won the National Championship. All your hating doesn't change a damn thing.

11. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I said losses late have a greater effect than losses early. Bama lost to a ranked team and dropped to #5. The #1 team had a loss early to an unranked team. My point stands.

I have never said that only wins & losses should be considered. You simply take anything I say and try to warp it.

Your fondness for talking about sucking and swallowing cum betrays your innate desires. I am a fan. You are a faggot. That is obvious.

Bama made the playoffs and won the National Championship. All your hating doesn't change a damn thing.
    Apparently not since Alabama lost the last game of the regular season, didn't play again, yet benefited from doing nothing. Your point is invalid when evidence refutes it.

Yet your argument on the last post centered around wins and losses. Apparently it depends on the committee sucking Saban's dick or vice versa.

Your willingness to suck dick on behalf of Alabama, something you've admitted to doing by saying you are biased, proves your viewpoint is meaningless.

Hopefully one or more of the A/M players will be willing to take a penalty and ejection on a vicious pass rush.

You call me a faggot but I did with your wife before she died what she told me she stopped doing with you years ago. Nothing you can do about it.

12. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Apparently not since Alabama lost the last game of the regular season, didn't play again, yet benefited from doing nothing. Your point is invalid when evidence refutes it.

Yet your argument on the last post centered around wins and losses. Apparently it depends on the committee sucking Saban's dick or vice versa.

Your willingness to suck dick on behalf of Alabama, something you've admitted to doing by saying you are biased, proves your viewpoint is meaningless.

Hopefully one or more of the A/M players will be willing to take a penalty and ejection on a vicious pass rush.

You call me a faggot but I did with your wife before she died what she told me she stopped doing with you years ago. Nothing you can do about it.
    You are a miserable little man pretending to be a badass. You think being a troll means anything? It doesn't.

Talking trash about someone's late wife is about as despicable as it gets.

13. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are a miserable little man pretending to be a badass. You think being a troll means anything? It doesn't.

Talking trash about someone's late wife is about as despicable as it gets.
    You think an opinion after claiming to be biased amounts to something valid. You're a miserable little faggot that's willing to suck dick to support your team. That's a true fan.

Not being man enough to keep your bitch from sharing her goods means you're not a man. Again, nothing you can do about now, can you?

14. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You think an opinion after claiming to be biased amounts to something valid. You're a miserable little faggot that's willing to suck dick to support your team. That's a true fan.

Not being man enough to keep your bitch from sharing her goods means you're not a man. Again, nothing you can do about now, can you?
    I can meet you at Murphy Candler Park and let you repeat your claims. Or, if you’ll give me your home address, I can come to you. Whichever you prefer.

But this is enough of your petty bullshit. Get back to the actual topic.

15. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 7,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I can meet you at Murphy Candler Park and let you repeat your claims. Or, if you’ll give me your home address, I can come to you. Whichever you prefer.

But this is enough of your petty bullshit. Get back to the actual topic.
    Don't give Banjofuck the satisfaction of your attention, WinterBorn.
    If he were actually worth the trouble, he'd be gone already.
    In all likelihood, you've run over people like Banjofuck to get to a real fight.
    I know that I have.