Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: ASSHOLE in CHIEF leaves the 93 year old queen waiting on a stage by herself

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Golly it must be great being perfect and never having an unexpected event throw off your time table. Sadly it happens to us mere mortals.
    The Brits managed to time a royal wedding with thousands of participants and onlookers down to the last second. If something unexpected happened with trump the queen should have been notified. It's not like everyone isn't carrying a cell phone these days.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I don't really give a flying F frankly about keeping 'royalty' waiting, though it is incredibly RUDE. I do care that the asshole left a 93 year old woman in full dressed garb sitting on a dais in the sun while he was likely getting the bad news about Russian indictments back home.

What a total ASSHOLE...

Notice as she checks her watch...

Trump’s tardiness keeps the Queen waiting 12 minutes for meeting over tea | Watch News Videos Online
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lies from whiners and complainers on Twitter!

I watched this from beginning to end. Her Majesty and her group came outside early (around 11:45a.m. in my time zone) to be prepared and the first car of the Trump motorcade appeared at the entrance to that quadrangle at EXACTLY 12 noon. I even laughed as I watched because I know how particular the Queen is regarding timing. The Royals are sticklers for exceptional timing for specific events. Have you watched their weddings or funerals......spot-on timing.

This from CNN...........

Royal commentator Victoria Arbiter, who works for CNN, Trump's least favorite news network, insisted he was on time.

"For all those asking........ no, Trump did not keep the Queen waiting. He was due at 5pm and the motorcade drove into the Quadrangle at 4:59pm," Arbiter noted.

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

anatta (07-14-2018), TOP (07-14-2018), USFREEDOM911 (07-14-2018)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,092 Times in 25,663 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I am hoping they will mass produce a smaller version of the baby Trump balloon and sell them on Amazon.
    Yeah! I'd buy several!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Classless.
    Liar.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lies from whiners and complainers on Twitter!

I watched this from beginning to end. Her Majesty and her group came outside early (around 11:45a.m. in my time zone) to be prepared and the first car of the Trump motorcade appeared at the entrance to that quadrangle at EXACTLY 12 noon. I even laughed as I watched because I know how particular the Queen is regarding timing. The Royals are sticklers for exceptional timing for specific events. Have you watched their weddings or funerals......spot-on timing.

This from CNN...........

Royal commentator Victoria Arbiter, who works for CNN, Trump's least favorite news network, insisted he was on time.

"For all those asking........ no, Trump did not keep the Queen waiting. He was due at 5pm and the motorcade drove into the Quadrangle at 4:59pm," Arbiter noted.

I hope everyone thanks you for setting the records straight.....they get so confused and flustered around here, and then they just implode...
    This should allow them to relax, now that they know the truth....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Stretch (07-14-2018)

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And likely, her subjects went, "we are not amused." Or something like that.
    The Twitterbots.
    pain in abortion.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

TOP (07-14-2018)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    The Queen clearly had no idea where he was since she can be seen checking her watch and inquiring those near her so no matter what happened to make him late, he didn't have the manners to let her know he would be late. So she is sitting up there in front of the world waiting for the man child to make an appearance and his supporters have zero issue with that. Imagine if he showed up wearing a tan suit the international fire storm that would have started?

Not to mention, when they finally started walking along he walked in front of her and crossed her path as well. Do any of you, while in the company of an aged person, walk in front of them not looking to see where they are or if they are keeping up or in anyway acknowledge them and the fact that they ARE MEANT TO BE WALKING WITH YOU?

The man is clueless, mannerless, and ignorant.
    Fake biased Twitterbots. He was ON TIME!
    pain in abortion.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I agree, that was very rude!
    He was ON TIME!
    pain in abortion.

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    An arrogant, self-absorbed, rude man-child, with not the most rudimentary conception of social etiquette.

Not something I would ever have expected from a president of the United States. Nor would I expect that a rube like this would rise to the top of the Republican Party.

But, when you really think about it, what do you really expect from a guy that like well-done steak with ketchup, lies pathologically, and grabs women by the pussy?
    He was ON TIME!
    pain in abortion.

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'm glad that most non-Americans are bright enough to realize that this clod in no way represents the majority of us.
    He was ON TIME!
    pain in abortion.

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The Queen was not sitting...she was standing there the entire time. She has the class not to sit.

Donald Trump HAS NO CLASS WHATEVER.

If he is going to accept a meeting with the Queen of England...he should have the class to learn the rules of the meet and accept them. But as I mentioned, Donald Trump HAS NO CLASS WHATEVER.

When walking with a woman of her age, a person with any class would have walked more slowly...and would have shown the respect expected of someone accepting an invitation with the Queen. He did none of those things...but then again, Donald Trump HAS NO CLASS WHATEVER.

He is representing our nation. This classless boor...is representing our nation.

The people still supporting this abomination are themselves...CLASSLESS.

Just sayin'!
    He was ON TIME!
    pain in abortion.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

TOP (07-14-2018)

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I agree, that was very rude!
    Excuse me our british colonists should feel lucky we even bother to visit them.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (07-14-2018)

18. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    The report I read said Trump may not have been responsible for being late. He did commit other faux pas things though.
    He was ON TIME! The rest was fake news from Twitterbots.
    pain in abortion.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

TOP (07-14-2018)

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Count on Trump to always display gross bad manners.
    He was ON TIME!
    pain in abortion.

21. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Trump balloon was perfect and the queen had NOTHING to do with that.
    And, the Queen's welcome to Trump went off just fine.
    pain in abortion.