Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: NATO Is Sick, And Trump Is The Best Doctor Itís Likely To Get

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,497
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 628 Times in 522 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 183 Times in 158 Posts

    Default NATO Is Sick, And Trump Is The Best Doctor Itís Likely To Get

    The typical politician, especially the long-serving, is slow to bring up a problem between allies, refrains from bringing it up very often, and is cautious in articulating it. Ultimatums, blunt demands, and criticism would likely be off the table unless an imminent threat were present. The traditional diplomat would likely never bring up problems unless the political leadership requires it, and even then there would be weeks and months of wrangling over the language of communiquťs so that above all there would be no risk to the stability and comity of relations among the parties.

    Not so for Trump. Thereís a problem? Then go on and name it and be clear


    https://thefederalist.com/2018/07/12...or-likely-get/

    Trump is right, NATO deserves all the criticism it's getting. They need to shape up or we need to ship out.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 924 Times in 695 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 59 Times in 58 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    We do need to sell more weaponry and foment more wars, don't we. Assisting Yemen and Israel in genocide and partnering with neonazis in Ukraine still won't be enough to sustain our war economy.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,497
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 628 Times in 522 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 183 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    We do need to sell more weaponry and foment more wars, don't we. Assisting Yemen and Israel in genocide and partnering with neonazis in Ukraine still won't be enough to sustain our war economy.
    Do you want jobs or not?

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 924 Times in 695 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 59 Times in 58 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Do you want jobs or not?
    Thanks, you're right, that's the point; america requires endless bogus wars, plural, to float it's economic system.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,497
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 628 Times in 522 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 183 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Thanks, you're right, that's the point; america requires endless bogus wars, plural, to float it's economic system.
    Someone's going to make a profit when Muslims and Jews kill each other.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,050
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 924 Times in 695 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 59 Times in 58 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Someone's going to make a profit when Muslims and Jews kill each other.
    Ha ha ha, like we're not in the middle of that too?

    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha .....

    Hell we support the Wahabist Islamist Saudis in their cleansing of Yemen. With internationally illegal cluster bombs known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field.

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,497
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 628 Times in 522 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 183 Times in 158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Ha ha ha, like we're not in the middle of that too?

    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha .....

    Hell we support the Wahabist Islamist Saudis in their cleansing of Yemen. With internationally illegal cluster bombs known to have a 90% collateral casualty rate in the field.
    I'm not really a fan of giving weapons to Saudis, but if we don't do business with them, someone else will.

Similar Threads

  1. Trump To NATO - Pay Up Or We Pull Out!
    By philly rabbit in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 06:46 AM
  2. Dr. Larry Nassar - Olympic Doctor & Sick F*ck
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2018, 06:56 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 09:23 PM
  4. Flynn to ask Trump to expand NATO
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-07-2017, 07:41 AM
  5. If Trump wins we are not going to defend NATO?
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 06:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •