Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12 RUSSIAN MILITARY INTEL OFFICERS indicted by Mueller for DNC HACK

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    actually the IG said there was no proof of bias in his actions but hey truth and honesty are not something you get.
    That’s a misleading statement.

Ironically lol.

It’s actually an open question since the IG is still reviewing to see if anti-Trump bias influenced the launch of the Russia investigation.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I used a biblical reference but I could have just as easily used ‘if it quacks, it’s a duck’.

I noticed you had nothing to say about my criticisms of Mullet and Rosenweasel.

Strzok is entirely relevant to the Mullet investigation because it was started under Strzok. Mullet subsumed an ongoing counterintelligence investigation—that Strzok was in charge of. Those indictments Mullet handed down yesterday? They were a counterintelligence finding that Mullet attached some indictments to in order to give the Witch Hunt a veneer of legitimacy and to guide the narrative away from Strzok.

You’ve convinced yourself [or allowed yourself to be convinced] that Trump and Putin had something going on during the election. Facts to the contrary aren’t going to dissuade you, apparently.
    Well it would be pretty hard for you to prove that there was no collusion; so I don't know what facts you're referring to. You've made some allegations, but I haven't seen that in the mainstream news. Maybe it's fake news. Doesn't really matter at this point. Time will tell. More is to be learned yet.

So I'll just reserve judgement on the Special Investigation until it is completed.

As for your criticisms, they really come across as totally speculative. They do not appear valid or supported. It is unwise to try to judge what is going on with incomplete and unverified information. And you're showing strong bias already by mocking their names. That's not going to somehow convince me you're right and you can see the future.

We believe differently. Is that so bothersome?

Man, we are doing exactly what the forefathers envisioned. We're debating what's going on in our nation, and we see things differently. How solidly American of us. We both want the nation to be her best. We merely disagree on what exactly that is. We are part of a much bigger thing than either of us. And we are really lucky to be arguing like this about what we should do. We pretty much have everything we need and every reason to love our lives. At least I do. I hope you do too. We're livin in the USA! Things could be a LOT worse. How would you like to have been born in Somalia? We are SUPPOSED to have opposing views on the business of our nation. Together, with all the rest of the people in this nation, we try to stay well informed, we engage with our various representatives in government, we deal with all the complexities of living in this age (and there are many,) and we guide our government through whatever comes at us. And we try to make it better. Leave the nation better than we found it, right?

This is the way is is supposed to be. Neither side gets rid of the other side. Parties come and parties go but the right and the left will always be the right and the left.

The best thing we can do is see the big picture, try to make sure we are really getting good information, and stay as truly well informed as possible so we can make the best choices as voters.

I don't think it's wise to vote for somebody who was previously considered 'kind of out there with crazy public statements' and then made a spectacle of himself as an entertainer on TV. That doesn't give me a lot of confidence that this guy should be president. Trump ran for president several times, and was always one of those low polling candidates that didn't seem to be in touch with the issues at all. What he did was gain widespread popularity as a TV entertainer, and then use twitter and his big mouth to define the issues, become the issues. And a lot of people who were entertained by him on TV identified with his simplistic and hateful rhetoric and actually decided they should come forward and vote for him. Well I'm glad they exercised their right to vote, I know many of them have not been very regular voters, but it's good to see them out there voting. I just wish they took the time to really learn more about him before they did so. And then this whole thing where Trump tells them not to believe the news? And then they don't? THAT is just a thing of disappointment, really. To see my fellow Americans falling for this demagogue like that. It reminds me how much we need to improve our educational system, and how far we still have to go on acceptance of diversity. It's really sad. I see just a lot of fear and hatred. To actually think that the main stream news is somehow rigged by this underground group of conspirators. Makes me just SMH, take a deep breath and exhale.

Man. The things you guys have to swallow to believe in this guy. Whew. What a stretch. Yes, we certainly do believe quite differently. And pardon me if I think the main stream news is more reliable than some fringe operation or something some really rich guy paid a lot of people to say.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

That’s a misleading statement.

Ironically lol.

It’s actually an open question since the IG is still reviewing to see if anti-Trump bias influenced the launch of the Russia investigation.

incorrect, the IG has found no behaviour on Strzoks part that was unprofessional beyond the actual e-mails.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

incorrect, the IG has found no behaviour on Strzoks part that was unprofessional beyond the actual e-mails.
    It’s an open question until Horowitz finishes reviewing the evidence to see if Strzok’s bias affected the investigation. The preliminary finding was the determination that Strzok was biased against Trump.

It’s not over yet.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Well it would be pretty hard for you to prove that there was no collusion; so I don't know what facts you're referring to. You've made some allegations, but I haven't seen that in the mainstream news. Maybe it's fake news. Doesn't really matter at this point. Time will tell. More is to be learned yet.

So I'll just reserve judgement on the Special Investigation until it is completed.

As for your criticisms, they really come across as totally speculative. They do not appear valid or supported. It is unwise to try to judge what is going on with incomplete and unverified information. And you're showing strong bias already by mocking their names. That's not going to somehow convince me you're right and you can see the future.

We believe differently. Is that so bothersome?

Man, we are doing exactly what the forefathers envisioned. We're debating what's going on in our nation, and we see things differently. How solidly American of us. We both want the nation to be her best. We merely disagree on what exactly that is. We are part of a much bigger thing than either of us. And we are really lucky to be arguing like this about what we should do. We pretty much have everything we need and every reason to love our lives. At least I do. I hope you do too. We're livin in the USA! Things could be a LOT worse. How would you like to have been born in Somalia? We are SUPPOSED to have opposing views on the business of our nation. Together, with all the rest of the people in this nation, we try to stay well informed, we engage with our various representatives in government, we deal with all the complexities of living in this age (and there are many,) and we guide our government through whatever comes at us. And we try to make it better. Leave the nation better than we found it, right?

This is the way is is supposed to be. Neither side gets rid of the other side. Parties come and parties go but the right and the left will always be the right and the left.

The best thing we can do is see the big picture, try to make sure we are really getting good information, and stay as truly well informed as possible so we can make the best choices as voters.

I don't think it's wise to vote for somebody who was previously considered 'kind of out there with crazy public statements' and then made a spectacle of himself as an entertainer on TV. That doesn't give me a lot of confidence that this guy should be president. Trump ran for president several times, and was always one of those low polling candidates that didn't seem to be in touch with the issues at all. What he did was gain widespread popularity as a TV entertainer, and then use twitter and his big mouth to define the issues, become the issues. And a lot of people who were entertained by him on TV identified with his simplistic and hateful rhetoric and actually decided they should come forward and vote for him. Well I'm glad they exercised their right to vote, I know many of them have not been very regular voters, but it's good to see them out there voting. I just wish they took the time to really learn more about him before they did so. And then this whole thing where Trump tells them not to believe the news? And then they don't? THAT is just a thing of disappointment, really. To see my fellow Americans falling for this demagogue like that. It reminds me how much we need to improve our educational system, and how far we still have to go on acceptance of diversity. It's really sad. I see just a lot of fear and hatred. To actually think that the main stream news is somehow rigged by this underground group of conspirators. Makes me just SMH, take a deep breath and exhale.

Man. The things you guys have to swallow to believe in this guy. Whew. What a stretch. Yes, we certainly do believe quite differently. And pardon me if I think the main stream news is more reliable than some fringe operation or something some really rich guy paid a lot of people to say.
    Strictly as a debate point, it’s not up to me to prove collusion since I never claimed there was any lol. That ball is your court.

And in that regard, all you have are the same tired tropes parroted by the mainstream media.

Much of the media is so infused with anti-Trump bias they are incapable of reporting fairly. It’s not a conspiracy as such—it’s simple bias. Do yourself a favor and start looking at other sources.

The internet is a wonderful invention.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

It’s an open question until Horowitz finishes reviewing the evidence to see if Strzok’s bias affected the investigation. The preliminary finding was the determination that Strzok was biased against Trump.

It’s not over yet.
    Biased on a personal basis but that his personal bias had no effect on his actual work.

Newsflash. All people have a personal bias.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hmmmm...collusion

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/07/a...ussian-hacking

SO Russians hack DNC analytics and almost immediately the Trump campaign makes a massive shift in campaign spending to JUST the right places....

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It’s not over yet.
    Strzoks e-mail were obviously biased but the IG has indeed found no biased behaviour on his part.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Strictly as a debate point, it’s not up to me to prove collusion since I never claimed there was any lol. That ball is your court.
    I said we don't know everything now and we have to wait for more information. You are claiming you already know there was no collusion. And it makes sense for you to say that. That's what Trump told you to think and you will think whatever he tells you to. Classic demagogue/devotee relationship.

And further, Trump told you to call for an end to the investigation. So you want it ended. You are so sure he is right, and there was no collusion, that you want it ended.

The truth here?

Your guy won, and you don't want to risk the investigation turning up evidence that Trump is dirty, so you want it to go away.

Too bad. It's not going away. This investigation is going to be completed, and there could be further investigations. If your man is clean, he's got nothing to worry about. We had to accept the election result. You have to accept this investigation and the outcome of this investigation and any subsequent others. You don't control Justice. Justice is supposed to be non partisan.

And in that regard, all you have are the same tired tropes parroted by the mainstream media.
    The main stream media is a very good source of up to date news. I believe the main stream media over some fringe website or tabloid shock-factor operations. Certainly more reliable than a 3AM tweet from the white house. How messed up is that? Here this guy's got a total babe of a trophy wife, absolutely gorgeous, and he's in another bedroom tweeting about how great he is. Really makes you wonder. Just who is he in love with?

Much of the media is so infused with anti-Trump bias they are incapable of reporting fairly. It’s not a conspiracy as such—it’s simple bias.
    The media reports what has happened. It is their job to be critical of the president. They run attention-getting feature stories so they can sell ads. The well-respected sources do the best job of vetting their stories to maintain their reputation. The tabloids are more into shock factor and don't care as much about accuracy. Conservative news sources are heavily biased.

Do yourself a favor and start looking at other sources.
    A pathetic diversionary attempt at a slam. If you really believed your position stood on it's own merit you wouldn't feel the need to trash talk like this. It is sad you have so little confidence that you don't think your argument can stand on it's own. Everybody really knows deep down inside that Trump is dirty. The left has no problem saying it. The right knows it too, but won't admit it openly.

The internet is a wonderful invention.
    And we have Al Gore to thank for making it so widely available for us. Having the internet in every home was Al Gore's amazing vision. Thanks, Al Gore! Great job, Al Gore! We'd have been far better off with you as president than W.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And we have Al Gore to thank for making it so widely available for us. Having the internet in every home was Al Gore's amazing vision. Thanks, Al Gore! Great job, Al Gore! We'd have been far better off with you as president than W.

No doubt

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lesh For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-15-2018)

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lesh View Post

No doubt
    Thanks. I cuoldn't resist turning Darth's tart comment into lemonade.

And I'm glad you agree!

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

I said we don't know everything now and we have to wait for more information. You are claiming you already know there was no collusion. And it makes sense for you to say that. That's what Trump told you to think and you will think whatever he tells you to. Classic demagogue/devotee relationship.

And further, Trump told you to call for an end to the investigation. So you want it ended. You are so sure he is right, and there was no collusion, that you want it ended.

The truth here?

Your guy won, and you don't want to risk the investigation turning up evidence that Trump is dirty, so you want it to go away.

Too bad. It's not going away. This investigation is going to be completed, and there could be further investigations. If your man is clean, he's got nothing to worry about. We had to accept the election result. You have to accept this investigation and the outcome of this investigation and any subsequent others. You don't control Justice. Justice is supposed to be non partisan.

The main stream media is a very good source of up to date news. I believe the main stream media over some fringe website or tabloid shock-factor operations. Certainly more reliable than a 3AM tweet from the white house. How messed up is that? Here this guy's got a total babe of a trophy wife, absolutely gorgeous, and he's in another bedroom tweeting about how great he is. Really makes you wonder. Just who is he in love with?

The media reports what has happened. It is their job to be critical of the president. They run attention-getting feature stories so they can sell ads. The well-respected sources do the best job of vetting their stories to maintain their reputation. The tabloids are more into shock factor and don't care as much about accuracy. Conservative news sources are heavily biased.

A pathetic diversionary attempt at a slam. If you really believed your position stood on it's own merit you wouldn't feel the need to trash talk like this. It is sad you have so little confidence that you don't think your argument can stand on it's own. Everybody really knows deep down inside that Trump is dirty. The left has no problem saying it. The right knows it too, but won't admit it openly.

Deep down, everyone knows Trump is dirty lol?

How do we ‘know’ that, exactly?

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/...eter-strzok-do
    the IG's report found that:

- Strzok showed bias in his decision to prioritize the Trump-Russia investigation over the Clinton probe.

- His texts “potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions they made [re: Clinton and Trump-Russia probes] were impacted by bias or improper considerations,” “appeared to mix political opinions with discussions about” the Clinton classified email probe, and included “statements of hostility toward then candidate Trump and statements of support for candidate Clinton.

- “Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the [Trump]-Russia investigation, which was not a part of this review.”

- Strzok had a “biased state of mind but, even more seriously … a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects” and demonstrated behavior “antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice.”

- He brought “discredit" to himself, “sowed doubt about the FBI’s handling” of the Clinton classified email probe and “impacted the reputation of the FBI.”

- The damage “extends far beyond the scope” of the Clinton probe and “goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral fact-finding and political independence.”

- He showed “extremely poor judgment” and “a gross lack of professionalism.”

- He used personal digital accounts for FBI business.

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/...eter-strzok-do
    the IG's report found that:

- Strzok showed bias in his decision to prioritize the Trump-Russia investigation over the Clinton probe.

- His texts “potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions they made [re: Clinton and Trump-Russia probes] were impacted by bias or improper considerations,” “appeared to mix political opinions with discussions about” the Clinton classified email probe, and included “statements of hostility toward then candidate Trump and statements of support for candidate Clinton.

- “Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the [Trump]-Russia investigation, which was not a part of this review.”

- Strzok had a “biased state of mind but, even more seriously … a willingness to take official action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects” and demonstrated behavior “antithetical to the core values of the FBI and the Department of Justice.”

- He brought “discredit" to himself, “sowed doubt about the FBI’s handling” of the Clinton classified email probe and “impacted the reputation of the FBI.”

- The damage “extends far beyond the scope” of the Clinton probe and “goes to the heart of the FBI’s reputation for neutral fact-finding and political independence.”

- He showed “extremely poor judgment” and “a gross lack of professionalism.”

- He used personal digital accounts for FBI business.

saying the same thing over and over with no attribution is what is uprofessional.

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

saying the same thing over and over with no attribution is what is uprofessional.
    do you see the link? do you see it highlited the IG report findings?
    Then why are you so stupid? ( rhetorical - I don't give a damn)