Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: "Trump Finds New Ways to Offend the British"

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    I have absolutely no intentions of wasting much time attempting to convince a Trump supporter of much of anything .. but start from here ..

Trump's Pants on Fire tweet that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims

The TRUTH ... 82% of whites are murdered by WHITE PEOPLE.

Maybe you don't think his racist lie wasn't racist at all. Good thing this is not about what you think.

What exactly do you think Trump could have done to slow down a decade of black unemployment without effecting white unemployment?

How about nothing.
    God damn you're trying. Trump tweeting that it isn't racist. It may be incorrect. But it's not racist. Unless... can you read his mind and intentions?

Was Trump meeting with the leaders of historically black colleges and promising them support and delivering that support racist? Because it's more than Obama ever did.

Well according to you and to people like you, Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone. But, he could have given benefits to companies who don't open offices or stores in certain areas. He could have increased welfare in black communities, like Obama did.

Instead he fought for manufacturing jobs. He fought to get people off welfare and into the workforce. Obama's greatest achievement was getting the labor participation rate down to the lowest it's been since the great depression. Well.. that and creating ISIS. Trump has destroyed Obama's legacy. ISIS, welfare, obummercare, tax reform, bringing jobs back, Iran deal.

So. Much. Winning.
    Last edited by United76America; 07-13-2018 at 03:21 PM.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,488 Times in 6,232 Posts
    Blog Entries

London anti-Trump rally: Gripping images that caught the mood

https://www.rt.com/uk/432944-london-...s-trump-visit/
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

blackascoal (07-13-2018)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    That sounds like what Obama did for 8 years.

BTW, you "forgot" to mention that Trump didn't say "that blacks killed 81% of white homicide victims". He retweeted a Tweet. Is that the same thing?
    Lol. He retweeted it. It was wrong, yes. But not at all racist. Unless this moron can read the intentions of others.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    Unless this moron can read the intentions of others.

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Must be a witch.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Must be a witch.
    He can't seem to conjure up an explanation of his own comments.

The image Trump posted includes a list of “USA Crime Statistics ~ 2015.” The two that are highlighted are “Blacks Killed by Police ~~ 1%” and “Blacks Killed by Blacks ~~ 97%.”

A drawing of a black man wielding a sideways pistol and wearing army pants, military boots and a bandana and mask accompanies the statistics, which are sourced to the “Crime Statistics Bureau” in San Francisco.

an initial search to confirm the numbers couldn’t turn up a “Crime Statistic Bureau” in San Francisco.

However, the percentages do, in some ways, align with Department of Justice (DOJ) findings from several years ago. A DOJ study released in 2011 reported that 93 percent of black homicides were committed by other blacks between 1980 and 2008.

In 2014, that figure was roughly 90 percent in 2014, according to the latest DOJ numbers.

http://thehill.com/homenews/presidential-campaign/261059-trump-takes-heat-for-tweet-about-black-murder-rates

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

God damn you're trying. Trump tweeting that it isn't racist. It may be incorrect. Buts its not racist. Was Trump meeting with the leaders of historically black colleges and promising them support and delivering that support racist? Because it's more than Obama ever did.

Well according to you and to people like you, Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone. But, he could have given benefits to companies who don't open offices or stores in certain areas. He could have increased welfare in black communities, like Obama did.

Instead he fought for manufacturing jobs. He fought to get people off welfare and into the workforce. Obama's greatest achievement was getting the labor participation rate down to the lowest it's been since the great depression. Well.. that and creating ISIS. Trump has destroyed Obama's legacy. ISIS, welfare, obummercare, tax reform, bringing jobs back, Iran deal.

So. Much. Winning.
    I guess you just believe whatever you're told .. which is why I don't waste any time talking to the right-wing.

Black college leaders say Trump administration hasn't made good on its promises to HBCUs
    https://www.marketplace.org/2017/08/...promises-hbcus

You can whine about Trump not being a racist until you're blue in the face, but it isn't just HALF of the American people who know him to be racist

British lawmakers rip Trump rhetoric: 'Repulsive’ and 'racist'
    http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...during-uk-trip

Let's see how much you talk about 'winning' come November.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post

https://www.rt.com/uk/432944-london-...s-trump-visit/
    I guess they call that 'winning.'
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by loon View Post
    I guess they won't be voting Trump in 2020, then, PP.

Remind me; how many electoral votes does London have?

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Think so?

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I guess you just believe whatever you're told .. which is why I don't waste any time talking to the right-wing.

Black college leaders say Trump administration hasn't made good on its promises to HBCUs
    https://www.marketplace.org/2017/08/...promises-hbcus

You can whine about Trump not being a racist until you're blue in the face, but it isn't just HALF of the American people who know him to be racist

British lawmakers rip Trump rhetoric: 'Repulsive’ and 'racist'
    http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...during-uk-trip

Let's see how much you talk about 'winning' come November.
    Lol have you looked at the polls? The polls weigh heavily toward dems. Generally around 38% dem and 32% GOP. Yet the difference is within the margin of error. Good luck.

"I don't waste time talking to the right wing". **continues on to post and talk to right winger** you're a damn genius.

I don't care what the Brits think. I think its repulsive and reprehensible that they don't have free speech and the drink tea.

Trump signed an executive order regarding HBCUs. The executive order was written, in part, by Johnny C. Taylor, president/CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. Like I said. More than Obama ever did.

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lol have you looked at the polls? The polls weigh heavily toward dems. Generally around 38% dem and 32% GOP. Yet the difference is within the margin of error. Good luck.

"I don't waste time talking to the right wing". **continues on to post and talk to right winger** you're a damn genius.

I don't care what the Brits think. I think its repulsive and reprehensible that they don't have free speech and the drink tea.

Trump signed an executive order regarding HBCUs. The executive order was written, in part, by Johnny C. Taylor, president/CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund. Like I said. More than Obama ever did.
    Damn you're ignorant .. but not unexpected.

3.8% unemployment and 41% JOB APPROVAL.

i GUESS THAT'S WHAT DUMMIES CALL 'WINNING.'

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

DONT CAREEEE. London, and all of the Brits, can bugger off. See what I did there? Many of those protesters have been arrested for assaulting pro-trump supporters. So, good one. Advocate for the violent crowd who are attacking peaceful supporters.

Once the Brits stop jailing people for speech and start to break up the child grooming rape gangs that run rampant in their country, come back and talk to me. For now, their views on morality have no bearing on the world. They hate Trump but happily accept child grooming and rape.

15. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Damn you're ignorant .. but not unexpected.

3.8% unemployment and 41% JOB APPROVAL.

i GUESS THAT'S WHAT DUMMIES CALL 'WINNING.'
    48% job approval. But keep reading CNN. They're not biased.

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

48% job approval. But keep reading CNN. They're not biased.

Trump Job Approval Slips Back to 41%

- Down from personal-best 45% the prior week
    - Still slightly above term-to-date average of 39%
    - All party groups' approval lower

https://news.gallup.com/poll/235955/...lips-back.aspx

He's never been at 48% .. but keep reading Fox .. which has him a 42%. :0)

Stupid

17. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Rune (07-14-2018)