Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Strzok hearing LIVE

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Strzok didn't start the investigation. And how do you know there was "no cause"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sia-links.html
    Well he DID start the investigation first of all. So everything else you say means you're clueless.

And I know there was no cause because the committee just spent an hour asking him if he had interviewed ANYONE prior to starting up the investigation.

Are you paying attention? I realize CNN has stopped their on-line broadcast of the hearing because they realize just how bad it's going for the looney left.
    but you could, if you cared go to another site and watch. It's not looking good for liberals, they are failing miserably.
    Last edited by Getin the ring; 07-12-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-12-2018)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Now the Dems again (Clay) are going off topic. Geeeeesh what a bunch of dolts.
    they actually support Strzok..go figure "da resistance"

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Oh my gosh, Strzok is delusional and in denial.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"'F' Trump" by an FBI agent on government property certainly is prejudiced
    if it were just one or 2... How do we know his extreme animus ( bias is way too weak of a word)
    did not influence an investigation?

Even Mueller was smart enough to toss him off for that- Strzok was demoted to HR also because of it

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They're stuck on stupid....still with "da Russians" mantra.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh my gosh, Strzok is delusional and in denial.
    I stopped watching. I know the formulatic deflections /answers by now.

I'm cleaning all my Florida porch screens ,and then I'm going to mop the porch floor.
    I never really went after the place since the hurricane - i'll bleach the furniture too -the rattan gets that black Florida gook on it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

11. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What kind of question was that from that guy? Interference in an ongoing investigation was exactly what STRZOK did!!!! These guys are unreal.
    pain in abortion.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

dukkha (07-12-2018), Truth Detector (07-12-2018)

13. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,745 Times in 33,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most are able.....this one and the 7th floor were not.
    https://www.scmagazine.com/doj-ig-re...rticle/773646/

14. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I stopped watching. I know the formulatic deflections /answers by now.

I'm cleaning all my Florida porch screens ,and then I'm going to mop the porch floor.
    I never really went after the place since the hurricane - i'll bleach the furniture too -the rattan gets that black Florida gook on it
    You're getting better results from what YOU'RE doing over what these congressional Dem bozos are doing today.
    pain in abortion.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

dukkha (07-12-2018)

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The IG didn't have the texts.
    pain in abortion.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

18. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I know there was no cause because the committee just spent an hour asking him if he had interviewed ANYONE prior to starting up the investigation.
    13 Apr 2017
    Britain’s spy agencies played a crucial role in alerting their counterparts in Washington to contacts between members of Donald Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives, the Guardian has been told. GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.
    . . .

The Guardian has been told the FBI and the CIA were slow to appreciate the extensive nature of contacts between Trump’s team and Moscow ahead of the US election. This was in part due to US law that prohibits US agencies from examining the private communications of American citizens without warrants. “They are trained not to do this,” the source stressed.

“It looks like the [US] agencies were asleep,” the source added. “They [the European agencies] were saying: ‘There are contacts going on between people close to Mr Trump and people we believe are Russian intelligence agents. You should be wary of this.’

“The message was: ‘Watch out. There’s something not right here.’”
    . . .

In a report last month the New York Times, citing three US intelligence officials, said warning signs had been building throughout last summer but were far from clear. As WikiLeaks published emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee, US agencies began picking up conversations in which Russians were discussing contacts with Trump associates, the paper said. European allies were supplying information about people close to Trump meeting with Russians in Britain, the Netherlands and in other countries.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...m-links-russia

No cause?

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

here some Kabuki from you from Srzok ( why is he even testifying if he can't answer anything?)
    http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbyi...russia-dossier

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) got into a heated exchange Thursday with Peter Strzok, an FBI counterintelligence agent Republicans have accused of exhibiting bias against President Trump.

Strzok refused to answer questions as Jordan repeatedly pressed him on his knowledge of the controversial dossier compiled by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele containing unproven claims about Trump’s links to Russia.

The salacious document, which Steele was hired to produce by consulting firm Fusion GPS, was leaked to BuzzFeed news last January. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) has confirmed that he alerted the FBI to the existence of the dossier at the end of 2016.

During an hours-long congressional oversight hearing Thursday, Jordan grilled Strzok on an email he sent to other FBI officials, including former deputy director Andrew McCabe, referencing the dossier. He repeatedly asked Strzok the identities of “Corn and Simpson” referenced in the email.

The email appears to be a reference to Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, and David Corn, a Mother Jones reporter who first reported on the existence of the dossier in October 2016.

But Strzok would not confirm that on Thursday, spurring frustration from Jordan.

Strzok would only confirm that he wrote the email and would not get into further details, indicating the FBI has advised him against commenting on ongoing investigative matters.

“To answer that question – and I would love to answer that question … and you know why I want to answer that question because you have this information – I cannot answer that question,” Strzok said.
    “You wrote about it! It’s now public! Who is Corn? Who is Simpson?” Jordan doubled down.

“Based on direction by the FBI, sir, I am not able to answer questions about ongoing investigative matters,” Strzok said, apparently referencing the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the election.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Stretch (07-12-2018)

21. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It's true - I plan on holding Trump supporters to that. I don't want to hear any lectures on honesty, integrity or morality going forward. Those days are in the past.
    The ignorance of your comments lately is truly sad.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

23. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,745 Times in 33,616 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

The IG didn't have the texts.
    I would need to see proof of that because the IG had questions about gaps in the text messages, so I would have to see your proof.

There is no law against agents having opinions and there is no proof that those opinions influenced any investigation in which Strzok was involved. He has stated that several times and no one has come forth with any evidence of bias.

24. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,035 Times in 13,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    if it were just one or 2... How do we know his extreme animus ( bias is way too weak of a word)
    did not influence an investigation?

Even Mueller was smart enough to toss him off for that- Strzok was demoted to HR also because of it
    You didn't listen, Mueller didn't "toss him" because of bias, rather because of the perception of possibly being bias, and after watching this charade today, Mueller was correct