Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 119 of 119

Thread: HHS secretary: Separating immigrant families is ‘one of the great acts of American ge

  1. #106 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Do it anyway. i want to see Rana claim she's 'laughing' because you once criticized the ACLU and I want to see Desh call you a "russo bot" again.
    Let me help them.

    ACLU stands for American Communist Liberties Union.

    And obviously I'm a Russian bot because I disagree with them and they can't find a way to argue any of the points I've made.

    They're a great time.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  2. #107 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    fuck off cock gobbler


    you are not worth debating


    you spew shit and cant back the shit you spew with facts
    You're not debating lol. I don't think you even know what the word means. I spew facts, provide evidence, and then you tell me that I didnt provide evidence. You are the quintessential liberal. Congratulations.

    Also, why would cock gobbler be an insult? Are you homophobic?

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  3. #108 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,615
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    Let me help them. ACLU stands for American Communist Liberties Union. And obviously I'm a Russian bot because I disagree with them and they can't find a way to argue any of the points I've made.
    They're a great time.
    I like you.

  4. #109 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I like you.
    I already followed you bud.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  5. #110 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,615
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    You're not debating lol. I don't think you even know what the word means. I spew facts, provide evidence, and then you tell me that I didnt provide evidence. You are the quintessential liberal. Congratulations.

    Also, why would cock gobbler be an insult? Are you homophobic?
    Ironically, racist liar Desh likes to say "facts". A lot.

  6. #111 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    12,615
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    I already followed you bud.

  7. #112 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    32,998
    Thanks
    32,593
    Thanked 8,581 Times in 6,614 Posts
    Groans
    8,040
    Groaned 5,146 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    Actually. If they cross the border illegally then we don't know if they're non-violent or first time offenders. In crossing the border illegally, we have no idea who they are. I'd say we have the right to know who someone is before releasing them into the general population.

    Here's a question. If an ISIS fighter crossed the border but had a kid with them, should we give them a free pass? If that person went on to kill Americans, would you still justify letting them in?

    Illegal immigrants make up an estimated 3.5% of the US population. They commit 12% if all murders and 16% of all trafficking. Illegal immigrants account for 13.6% of those sentenced for all crimes committed in the US. Justify that.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    You didn't even manage to answer my question.

    Then you post a bunch of lies...we use facts here. son. if you need lies to justify your stance, you don't have much of a stance.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rune For This Post:

    Cypress (07-13-2018)

  9. #113 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,241
    Thanks
    1,209
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 1,168 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 917 Times in 891 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    HHS secretary
    Is that twin humbuckers and a single coil ?
    Prosemitism is racist.

  10. #114 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    You didn't even manage to answer my question.

    Then you post a bunch of lies...we use facts here. son. if you need lies to justify your stance, you don't have much of a stance.
    Your question was know any other first time non-violent offenders in prison? Yes? And I answered that. If a person crosses the border illegally, we do not know what their record is. We cannot have people in this country that we don't know who they are. For the safety of everyone.

    And no, those aren't lies. I'm justifying my stance withfacts. You need to pretend they're lies because they slap down whatever bullshit you're selling.

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/10155...-aaron-bandler

  11. #115 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    32,998
    Thanks
    32,593
    Thanked 8,581 Times in 6,614 Posts
    Groans
    8,040
    Groaned 5,146 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    Your question was know any other first time non-violent offenders in prison? Yes? And I answered that. If a person crosses the border illegally, we do not know what their record is. We cannot have people in this country that we don't know who they are. For the safety of everyone.

    And no, those aren't lies. I'm justifying my stance withfacts. You need to pretend they're lies because they slap down whatever bullshit you're selling.

    https://www.dailywire.com/news/10155...-aaron-bandler
    1. It was a yes or no question so no, you didn't answer.
    2. We do indeed know whether they are repeat offenders or not, ICE keeps records.
    3. LMFAO
    Fix news in not a legitimate source, retard.
    4. You have no idea what my stance is, do you?
    You have guessed but you are incorrect.
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  12. #116 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    1. It was a yes or no question.
    2. We do indeed no whether they are repeat offenders or not, ICE keeps records.
    3. LMFAO
    Fix news in not a legitimate source, retard.
    It's not a yes or no question. You can want it to be, but it's a question that requires much more information. You can't boil it down to yes or no unless you want the answer to fit an agenda and not be the truth.

    When a person enters the country illegally, they do so without the permission of our government in secrecy. If they are not caught we don't know they're here. If they are caught, they do not have documentation to prove their identity nearly 100% of the time. Am I to believe every person that tells me they're the king of England?

    Fox News is a legitimate source. Not only is it the most watched news channel in the US, it's also the most trusted by polling. Regarding Trump, CNN has 97% negative news on Trump. MSNBC has 93% negative news on Trump. Fox has 52% negative news on Trump. Fox is the most fair and unbiased news source. I'm not saying hannity. I'm saying Fox, the organization. Btw, the above figures and polling are from media matters. Can't wait for you to tell me they're not legitimate either

  13. #117 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vinland
    Posts
    32,998
    Thanks
    32,593
    Thanked 8,581 Times in 6,614 Posts
    Groans
    8,040
    Groaned 5,146 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    It's not a yes or no question. You can want it to be, but it's a question that requires much more information. You can't boil it down to yes or no unless you want the answer to fit an agenda and not be the truth.

    When a person enters the country illegally, they do so without the permission of our government in secrecy. If they are not caught we don't know they're here. If they are caught, they do not have documentation to prove their identity nearly 100% of the time. Am I to believe every person that tells me they're the king of England?

    Fox News is a legitimate source. Not only is it the most watched news channel in the US, it's also the most trusted by polling. Regarding Trump, CNN has 97% negative news on Trump. MSNBC has 93% negative news on Trump. Fox has 52% negative news on Trump. Fox is the most fair and unbiased news source. I'm not saying hannity. I'm saying Fox, the organization. Btw, the above figures and polling are from media matters. Can't wait for you to tell me they're not legitimate either
    Lies upon lies, liar
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

  14. #118 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    Lies upon lies, liar
    Good one. You really proved me wrong.

  15. #119 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9,241
    Thanks
    1,209
    Thanked 1,446 Times in 1,168 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 917 Times in 891 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by United76America View Post
    I spew facts, provide evidence,
    You dish up tripe thinly disguised as truth. You're a hasbara sponge with a big stupid mouth.
    Prosemitism is racist.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2018, 06:57 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-20-2018, 07:19 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2018, 06:17 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2018, 08:41 AM
  5. 'The separating families" argument. Against Deportation
    By Irish in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 12-22-2016, 04:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •