Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For all you leftists baby killers.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 64 Posts

Default For all you leftists baby killers.

Here's a simple question for those who support the 'right' of women to murder their babies before they are born. Most of you claim that it is not alive. Well, that's just a load of BS, and you know it. So, my question is this. If a fetus is not alive, then what is it? It's not dead. Is there a third state that it fits into? I think not. It's either alive or its dead. Therefore, terminating a pregnancy is by definition murder. Those are the facts. You cannot refute them. A fetus is alive.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

http://harpers.org/archive/1987/10/w...-nurses-story/

one woman's abortion
    https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...ortion/304930/

"It seems to me that a case can be made for taking a human life statute that dates the origin of personhood at conception to be an "establishment" of religious doctrine. The argument runs as follows. For reasons given above, it is quite contrary to common sense to claim that a newly fertilized human ovum is already an actual person. Employing the term 'person' in the normal fashion, no one thinks of a fertilized egg in that way. The only arguments that have been advanced to the conclusion that fertilized eggs are people, common sense notwithstanding, are arguments with theological premises. These premises are part of large theological and philosophical systems that are very much worthy of respect indeed, but they can neither be established nor refuted without critical discussion of the whole systems of which they form a part. In fact, many conscientious persons reject them, often in favor of doctrines stemming from rival theological systems; so for the state to endorse the personhood of newly fertilized ova would be for the state to embrace one set of controversial theological tenets rather than others, in effect to enforce the teaching of some churches against those of other churches (and nonchurches), and to back up this enforcement with severe criminal penalties. The state plays this constitutionally prohibited role when it officially affirms a doctrine that is opposed to common sense and understanding and whose only proposed arguments proceed from theological premises. This case, it seems to me, is a good one even if there is reason, as there might be, for affirming the personhood of fetuses in the second or third trimester of pregnancy." http://www.ditext.com/feinberg/abortion.html

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-...hoeal-disease/

"The Real Origins of the Religious Right - They’ll tell you it was abortion. Sorry, the historical record’s clear: It was segregation.""

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...origins-107133

"But the abortion myth quickly collapses under historical scrutiny. In fact, it wasn’t until 1979—a full six years after Roe—that evangelical leaders, at the behest of conservative activist Paul Weyrich, seized on abortion not for moral reasons, but as a rallying-cry to deny President Jimmy Carter a second term. Why? Because the anti-abortion crusade was more palatable than the religious right’s real motive: protecting segregated schools."

"The abuse of women and girls is the most pervasive and unaddressed human rights violation on earth." Jimmy Carter

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

3. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-10-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    Here's a simple question for those who support the 'right' of women to murder their babies before they are born. Most of you claim that it is not alive. Well, that's just a load of BS, and you know it. So, my question is this. If a fetus is not alive, then what is it? It's not dead. Is there a third state that it fits into? I think not. It's either alive or its dead. Therefore, terminating a pregnancy is by definition murder. Those are the facts. You cannot refute them. A fetus is alive.
    Using that reasoning war is also murder. So is the death penalty and sixth grade math in Mississippi. What are your position on those forms of murder?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,604 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you're not a woman,you don't have a dog in the fight

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Using that reasoning war is also murder. So is the death penalty and sixth grade math in Mississippi. What are your position on those forms of murder?
    My position is that you are a blithering idiot

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Let me repeat: Abortion is the hypocrite's crutch, a child dies every few seconds in the world and even in America of preventable healthcare issues and never ever do you hear abortion foes talk of helping the living born conscious human being. It is only this moral outrage over abortion that gets notice for it requires nothing of the moralist except judgment and condemnation of the other. Consider too the misogyny and racism so evident in America during the last President and 2016 election and you must wonder why this love of children does not extend into love of all people? How hard it is to to fund help for the needy in America, CHIP was an example, or universal healthcare, and you soon realize abortion like guns is only a wedge issue used to manage the mind of the easily persuaded. Religion, and especially evangelical religion in America has come to be about political power and money and no longer has anything to do with morality, you know simply doing good for your neighbor.

one woman's abortion

"It seems to me that a case can be made for taking a human life statute that dates the origin of personhood at conception to be an "establishment" of religious doctrine. The argument runs as follows. For reasons given above, it is quite contrary to common sense to claim that a newly fertilized human ovum is already an actual person. Employing the term 'person' in the normal fashion, no one thinks of a fertilized egg in that way. The only arguments that have been advanced to the conclusion that fertilized eggs are people, common sense notwithstanding, are arguments with theological premises. These premises are part of large theological and philosophical systems that are very much worthy of respect indeed, but they can neither be established nor refuted without critical discussion of the whole systems of which they form a part. In fact, many conscientious persons reject them, often in favor of doctrines stemming from rival theological systems; so for the state to endorse the personhood of newly fertilized ova would be for the state to embrace one set of controversial theological tenets rather than others, in effect to enforce the teaching of some churches against those of other churches (and nonchurches), and to back up this enforcement with severe criminal penalties. The state plays this constitutionally prohibited role when it officially affirms a doctrine that is opposed to common sense and understanding and whose only proposed arguments proceed from theological premises. This case, it seems to me, is a good one even if there is reason, as there might be, for affirming the personhood of fetuses in the second or third trimester of pregnancy." http://www.ditext.com/feinberg/abortion.html

"Diarrhoea is a leading killer of children, accounting for 9 per cent of all deaths among children under age 5 worldwide in 2015. This translates to over 1,400 young children dying each day, or about 526,000 children a year, despite the availability of simple effective treatment."

"The Real Origins of the Religious Right - They’ll tell you it was abortion. Sorry, the historical record’s clear: It was segregation.""

"But the abortion myth quickly collapses under historical scrutiny. In fact, it wasn’t until 1979—a full six years after Roe—that evangelical leaders, at the behest of conservative activist Paul Weyrich, seized on abortion not for moral reasons, but as a rallying-cry to deny President Jimmy Carter a second term. Why? Because the anti-abortion crusade was more palatable than the religious right’s real motive: protecting segregated schools."

"The abuse of women and girls is the most pervasive and unaddressed human rights violation on earth." Jimmy Carter

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey
    Deflection? Is that all you got?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

what a fiend you have in jesus
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-11-2018)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

you all are put on notice: your human blood sacrifices will end and the days of the worshippers of baal are numbered and few. prepare to be judged.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

Grugore (07-11-2018)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 Times in 7,268 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

I wish the abortion whiners and fetus-lovers would shut the hell up.

We're ass-deep in unwanted babies that were forced to be born, and the fascist "conservatives" don't want to spend a dime to help them.

They keep moaning about taxes until decent people are tempted, albeit thankfully not actually moved, to hit them with a bat. I see Mike Pence's face and my old, arthritic fists reflexively clench.

Give us a goddamn break and mind your business about what other folks do with their own bodies.

I genuinely regret that your moms all had the poor judgment to bring you immoral creatures to term. You diminish the quality of human life with your very existence.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

obviously, since sixth grade math killed him.......

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

We appreciate the cranky douchepocalypse of Grugore, and ilk. Their bloviated nonsense only makes us get a chip on our shoulder. It's fun when they showoff what can only be called white male curmudgeon, PMS.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

So its safe to assume then that you’re a typical conservative then? That life is sacred only when it’s in the womb? That bombing innocent civilians in Iraq, who were never a real threat to us and sending our young men over to die in an immoral war in Iraq isn’t murder but abortion is?

So are you consistent in your morals or are you a hypocrite blowing smoke?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    So its safe to assume then that you’re a typical conservative then? That life is sacred only when it’s in the womb? That bombing innocent civilians in Iraq, who were never a real threat to us and sending our young men over to die in an immoral war in Iraq isn’t murder but abortion is?

So are you consistent in your morals or are you a hypocrite blowing smoke?
    the unborn are collateral damage in the war on obstacles to happiness........

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Grugore (07-11-2018)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

I am perfectly fine with calling the fetus anything you want to call it, and still supporting the right of women to choose. I am perfectly fine with calling it pre-natal murder and still supporting the right of a woman to choose. If we called it a Stand Your Ground law, would the right support it then?

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post

one woman's abortion

You claim to care yet the left wing answer to everything is for someone else to do the funding. You ask how hard is it to find funding for things. It's not. Reach into your pocket anytime you choose to do so and fund it.