Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: CHRISTIAN EVANGELIST FRANKLIN GRAHAM IS SELLING PRO-TRUMP ‘PRAY FOR 45’ SHIRTS ONLINE

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    he was speaking to those who had not been in captivity.......I think nowdays we refer to them as Palestinians......and this was NOT the cause for the Diaspora.......
    Ezra was born in 480 B.C. and he died in 440 B.C.
    Biblical References: The book of Ezra in the Bible tells about the Jewish peoples return back to Jerusalem after they were exiled. The story of Ezra's life is revealed in chapter seven of the same book.
    References:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra
    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05535a.htm
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    What a friend this parasitic dirtbag has in Je$u$

http://www.newsweek.com/franklin-gra...shirts-1016366
    Come on. Reverend Wright would have tried to cash in on Obama if he did not fuck it up.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,003 Times in 32,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    He said Obama was a Muslim
    he does not say that in the video, so once again you have posted a lie.......aren't you ever embarrassed?.....

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,003 Times in 32,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ezra was born in 480 B.C. and he died in 440 B.C.
    Biblical References: The book of Ezra in the Bible tells about the Jewish peoples return back to Jerusalem after they were exiled. The story of Ezra's life is revealed in chapter seven of the same book.
    References:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra
    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05535a.htm
    ???.....and do you think this somehow has bearing on what we were discussing?.......what I posted is revealed in the book of Ezra.......what you posted denies it.......

5. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (03-19-2019)

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 960 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 127 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obama's father and stepfather were Atheists.. Obama did NOT go to a Muslim school. and Obama's grandfather on his father's side was a Catholic.
    His grandfather was a Catholic. He converted to Islam.
    “As a young man, Onyango Obama traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar. There, he converted from Roman Catholicism to Islam and took the name Hussein. He became a cook for missionaries and a local herbalist in Nairobi.”

Obama did attend a Muslim school, and it is reasonable to assume his mother was a practicing Muslim while married to Soetoro. Even if she were not, children of a Muslim father must be raised as Muslims. Obama’s natural and stepfather were Muslim. Graham’s commentscare hardly outrageous in scope or content.

According to Islamic Law, if a Muslim man marries a Jewish or Christian woman, the woman has the right to continue practicing her faith. But the children of a Muslim man must always be raised as Muslims. No Muslim is permitted to convert to another religion. Any such act is viewed as apostasy and punishable, including by death in some Islamic jurisdictions. “
    TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J Craft View Post
    His grandfather was a Catholic. He converted to Islam.
    “As a young man, Onyango Obama traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar. There, he converted from Roman Catholicism to Islam and took the name Hussein. He became a cook for missionaries and a local herbalist in Nairobi.”

Obama did attend a Muslim school, and it is reasonable to assume his mother was a practicing Muslim while married to Soetoro. Even if she were not, children of a Muslim father must be raised as Muslims. Obama’s natural and stepfather were Muslim. Graham’s commentscare hardly outrageous in scope or content.

According to Islamic Law, if a Muslim man marries a Jewish or Christian woman, the woman has the right to continue practicing her faith. But the children of a Muslim man must always be raised as Muslims. No Muslim is permitted to convert to another religion. Any such act is viewed as apostasy and punishable, including by death in some Islamic jurisdictions. “
    You don't know what you are talking about and neither does Franklin Graham and BTW.. Obama's
    father and stepfather were both atheists.

Obama attended a Catholic school and a co-ed international school founded by the Dutch.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't know what you are talking about and neither does Franklin Graham and BTW.. Obama's
    father and stepfather were both atheists.

Obama attended a Catholic school and a co-ed international school founded by the Dutch.
    You said his paternal grandfather wasn’t a Muslim., you didn’t know what you were talking about. He attended Muslim religious classes...

I Have Never Been a Muslim"

Obama readily acknowledges that his paternal grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama, converted to Islam. Indeed, Dreams (p. 407) contains a long quote from his paternal grandmother explaining the grandfather's reasons for doing so: Christianity's ways appeared to be "foolish sentiment" to him, "something to comfort women," and so he converted to Islam, thinking "its practices conformed more closely to his beliefs" (p. 104). Obama readily told this to all comers: when asked by a barber (p. 149), "You a Muslim?" for example, he replied, "Grandfather was."
    Obama presents his parents and stepfather as non-religious. He notes (in Audacity, pp. 204-05), that his "father had been raised a Muslim" but was a "confirmed atheist" by the time he met Barack's mother, who in turn "professed secularism." His stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, "like most Indonesians, was raised a Muslim," though a non-practicing, syncretic one who (Dreams, p. 37) "followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths."
    As for himself, Obama acknowledges numerous connections to Islam but denies being a Muslim. "The only connection I've had to Islam is that my grandfather on my father's side came from that country," he declared in Dec. 2007. "But I've never practiced Islam. ... For a while, I lived in Indonesia because my mother was teaching there. And that's a Muslim country. And I went to school. But I didn't practice." Likewise, he said in Feb. 2008: "I have never been a Muslim. ... other than my name and the fact that I lived in a populous Muslim country for 4 years when I was a child I have very little connection to the Islamic religion." Note his unequivocal statement here: "I have never been a Muslim." Under the headline, "Barack Obama Is Not and Has Never Been a Muslim," Obama's first presidential campaign website carried an even more emphatic statement in Nov. 2007, stating that "Obama never prayed in a mosque. He has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian."
    "Barry Was Muslim"

But many pieces of evidence argue for Obama having been born and raised a Muslim:
    (1) Islam is a patrilineal religion: In Islam, the father passes his faith to the children; and when a Muslim male has children with a non-Muslim female, Islam considers the children Muslim. Obama's grandfather and father having been Muslims – the extent of their piety matters not at all – means that, in Muslim eyes, Barack was born a Muslim.
    (2) Arabic forenames based on the H-S-N trilateral root: All such names (Husayn or Hussein, Hasan, Hassân, Hasanayn, Ahsan, Muhsin, and others) are exclusively bestowed on Muslim babies. (The same goes for names based on the H-M-D root.) Obama's middle name, Hussein, explicitly proclaims him a born Muslim.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

3) Registered as Muslim at SD Katolik Santo Fransiskus Asisi: Obama was registered at a Catholic school in Jakarta as "Barry Soetoro." A surviving document correctly lists him as born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961; in addition, it lists him having Indonesian nationality and Muslim religion.(4) Registered as Muslim at SD Besuki: Although Besuki (also known as SDN 1 Menteng) is a public school, Obama curiously refers to it in Audacity (p. 154) as "the Muslim school" he attended in Jakarta. Its records have not survived but several journalists (Haroon Siddiqui of the Toronto Star, Paul Watson of the Los Angeles Times, David Maraniss of the Washington Post) have all confirmed that there too, he was registered as a Muslim.
    (5) Islamic class at SD Besuki: Obama mentions (Audacity, p. 154) that at Besuki, "the teacher wrote to tell my mother that I made faces during Koranic studies." Only Muslim students attended the weekly two-hour Koran class, Watson reports:
    two of his teachers, former Vice Principal Tine Hahiyari and third-grade teacher Effendi, said they remember clearly that at this school too, he was registered as a Muslim, which determined what class he attended during weekly religion lessons. "Muslim students were taught by a Muslim teacher, and Christian students were taught by a Christian teacher," said Effendi.
    Andrew Higgins of the Washington Post quotes Rully Dasaad, a former classmate, saying that Obama horsed around in class and, during readings of the Koran, got "laughed at because of his funny pronunciation." Maraniss learned that the class included not only studying "how to pray and how to read the Koran," but also actually praying in the Friday communal service right on the school grounds.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by J Craft View Post
    You said his paternal grandfather wasn’t a Muslim., you didn’t know what you were talking about. He attended Muslim religious classes...

I Have Never Been a Muslim"

[FONT="]Obama readily acknowledges that his paternal grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama, converted to Islam. Indeed, Dreams (p. 407) contains a long quote from his paternal grandmother explaining the grandfather's reasons for doing so: Christianity's ways appeared to be "foolish sentiment" to him, "something to comfort women," and so he converted to Islam, thinking "its practices conformed more closely to his beliefs" (p. 104). Obama readily told this to all comers: when asked by a barber (p. 149), "You a Muslim?" for example, he replied, "Grandfather was."[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Obama presents his parents and stepfather as non-religious. He notes (in Audacity, pp. 204-05), that his "father had been raised a Muslim" but was a "confirmed atheist" by the time he met Barack's mother, who in turn "professed secularism." His stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, "like most Indonesians, was raised a Muslim," though a non-practicing, syncretic one who (Dreams, p. 37) "followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths."[/FONT]
    [FONT="]As for himself, Obama acknowledges numerous connections to Islam but denies being a Muslim. "The only connection I've had to Islam is that my grandfather on my father's side came from that country," he declared in Dec. 2007. "But I've never practiced Islam. ... For a while, I lived in Indonesia because my mother was teaching there. And that's a Muslim country. And I went to school. But I didn't practice." Likewise, he said in Feb. 2008: "I have never been a Muslim. ... other than my name and the fact that I lived in a populous Muslim country for 4 years when I was a child I have very little connection to the Islamic religion." Note his unequivocal statement here: "I have never been a Muslim." Under the headline, "Barack Obama Is Not and Has Never Been a Muslim," Obama's first presidential campaign website carried an even more emphatic statement in Nov. 2007, stating that "Obama never prayed in a mosque. He has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian."[/FONT]
    "Barry Was Muslim"

[FONT="]But many pieces of evidence argue for Obama having been born and raised a Muslim:[/FONT]
    [FONT="](1) Islam is a patrilineal religion: In Islam, the father passes his faith to the children; and when a Muslim male has children with a non-Muslim female, Islam considers the children Muslim. Obama's grandfather and father having been Muslims – the extent of their piety matters not at all – means that, in Muslim eyes, Barack was born a Muslim.[/FONT]
    (2) Arabic forenames based on the H-S-N trilateral root: All such names (Husayn or Hussein, Hasan, Hassân, Hasanayn, Ahsan, Muhsin, and others) are exclusively bestowed on Muslim babies. (The same goes for names based on the H-M-D root.) Obama's middle name, Hussein, explicitly proclaims him a born Muslim.
    Good grief.. how stupid you are. Arab Christians have Arabic names. Hussain like Hassan just means handsome. Obama never attended a Muslim school.. Muslim schools are NOT CO-ED. His father and step father were atheists.. His paternal grandfather converted from Catholicism.