Thread: "EPA blocks warnings on cancer-causing chemical"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,317 Times in 10,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    What "literate 10 year old" are you referring to, DEMOCRAT?

I'll understand if you can't say.

I also noticed that you failed to quote any part of the article that identifies these alleged anonymous "officials" by name, DEMOCRAT.

I think I can guess why you didn't.

Loser.

Any literate 10 year old will do. Somebody on your level who can read.

Still don't know what's in your water? Another example of your willful ignorance. At least you're consistent.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Wow! A whole three guitars? Man, that's some CHRONIC exposure! What does a composite guitar sound like?

Did Obama's people bury any research on it?
    I apologize, I thought you knew what you were talking about(silly me). Those guitars took anywhere from 8 to 18 months to complete, and I cut templates for the major sub-assemblies. Same for furniture and cabinetry. Those templates are made of a COMPOSITE called MDF. Look it up. And as I said, I built THREE guitars during the obama reich, I don't know exactly how many I've built since I started this HOBBY in the early '80s. This is a HOBBY for me, but never mind that! Shouldn't all the wood I use be covered in warning labels anyway? Isn't big brother supposed to protect ALL of us? Oh, this is what a composite guitar sounds like:
    Not quite the same as some nice swamp ash, alder or mahogany, but still very pleasant to my ear!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,317 Times in 10,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callinectes View Post
    I apologize, I thought you knew what you were talking about(silly me). Those guitars took anywhere from 8 to 18 months to complete, and I cut templates for the major sub-assemblies. Same for furniture and cabinetry. Those templates are made of a COMPOSITE called MDF. Look it up. And as I said, I built THREE guitars during the obama reich, I don't know exactly how many I've built since I started this HOBBY in the early '80s. This is a HOBBY for me, but never mind that! Shouldn't all the wood I use be covered in warning labels anyway? Isn't big brother supposed to protect ALL of us? Oh, this is what a composite guitar sounds like:
    Not quite the same as some nice swamp ash, alder or mahogany, but still very pleasant to my ear!
    8-18 months of solid exposure? Wow! Perhaps you should get a blood test!

Know what’s in your water? Do you want no regs there? You have no problem with blocking research into hazardous chemicals introduced into our air and water?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

8-18 months of solid exposure? Wow! Perhaps you should get a blood test!
    Nah. I get one twice a year. 61 years old, cancer and disease free, thanks be to God. But I figure if I don't catastrophically wreck my bike soon, I'm coming due for whatever will eventually kill me.

Know what’s in your water? Do you want no regs there?
    Of course I know what's in my water, the county continuously monitors water quality and issues an annual report, and they will come out and test your water for you at no charge. And you're really going to go the "no regs" bullshit route? You think republicans get special water?

You have no problem with blocking research into hazardous chemicals introduced into our air and water?
    I think even the stupidest liberal could understand that overexposure to virtually anything can be hazardous. Hey! I think I just came up with the perfect EPA label for everything! "Caution! Overexposure to virtually anything can be hazardous to your health! Use common sense and protect yourself!" And if the egg heads keep on testing, they'll come to that conclusion eventually, so let 'em test. Just understand that every time some lab rat dies because it was stuffed with 5 million times the max human dosage of some scary sounding substance, the uneducated are going to go bat-shit crazy
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    I know you ignorant deplorables are ignorant but my guide you people prove it everyday on here. Your big National Distribution beers like Budweiser have had formaldehyde in them for a long time. Try to be a little less stupid will you.

I don't drink Budweiser.

Remember when liberals were freaking out about arsenic levels in Bush's first term? Did Obama ever change it? No. Are people keeling over from arsenic poisoning? No.

You guys are always looking for something to wring your hands about which is a predicate to more gobblement control over our lives. How sad for you

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I don't drink Budweiser.

Remember when liberals were freaking out about arsenic levels in Bush's first term? Did Obama ever change it? No. Are people keeling over from arsenic poisoning? No.

You guys are always looking for something to wring your hands about which is a predicate to more gobblement control over our lives. How sad for you

more ignorance from another deplorable. Look up cancer alley and quit being stupid.

7. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-08-2018)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    more ignorance from another deplorable. Look up cancer alley and quit being stupid.
    You're the ignorant fucker from Prairieville, there is no formaldehyde in beer, that's just bullshit spouted by ignorant twats like you!!

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

Do you need to be told by the gobblement not to inhale formaldehyde?
    Apparently. We somehow "need" the gubmint catastrophic apocalyptic alarmists tell us not to inhale CO2 because it's a pollutant. lol. Why doesn't the gubmint tell us argon is a pollutant? There's more than double the concentration of argon than CO2.
    What's next? Air is poison because it's mostly nitrogen? Don't inhale O2?
    (The gubmint isn't telling us anymore. Saner heads on this subject are currently prevailing.)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    Apparently. We somehow "need" the gubmint catastrophic apocalyptic alarmists tell us not to inhale CO2 because it's a pollutant. lol. Why doesn't the gubmint tell us argon is a pollutant? There's more than double the concentration of argon than CO2.
    What's next? Air is poison because it's mostly nitrogen? Don't inhale O2?
    (The gubmint isn't telling us anymore. Saner heads on this subject are currently prevailing.)
    In the nineties, the EPA even wanted to ban elemental chlorine. This is the sort of bullshit that happens when eco-loonys pressure the EPA to do something. It was absolute madness but exemplifies really well what happens when you let allow environmentalists to get too close to government agencies.

http://www.indiaenvironmentportal.or...ller-chlorine/

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    You're the ignorant fucker from Prairieville, there is no formaldehyde in beer, that's just bullshit spouted by ignorant twats like you!!

blame me because you are ignorant, classic trumpster.

12. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-08-2018)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

I don't drink Budweiser.

Didn't acid rain turn out be another liberal boondoggle, Don?

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgutz View Post
    blame me because you are ignorant, classic trumpster.
    Tom is a lot of things, not all of them good, but he is a graduate chemist, old man.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,034 Times in 14,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    "Americans are exposed to it through wood composites in cabinets and furniture, as well as air pollution from major refineries"

How long can you hold your breath? You've already exceeded the time for brain damage to occur.
    Yep. All new cabinets constructed of melamine, mobile homes, etc.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Didn't acid rain turn out be another liberal boondoggle, Don?
    Agreed. Tom is a gossipy limey prick. But when it comes to climate there is nobody more knowledgeable on JPP. It isn’t even close

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,034 Times in 14,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Greenpeace doesn't run the EPA.... and religion shouldn't. Pruitt fired scientists to put industry heads in their places.. Is that what you want?
    Why should he care?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

kudzu (07-08-2018)