Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The 11 most dangerous things Donald Trump said in his Montana speech

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 Times in 2,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

I wonder, if Trump and Palin had ran together, do you think they could have become so sympatico that they'd be able to finish each other's rambles?

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,137 Times in 33,847 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    I wonder, if Trump and Palin had ran together, do you think they could have become so sympatico that they'd be able to finish each other's rambles?
    Oh, man, that’s a frightening thought.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Explain this..

"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important."
    I don't need to explain it. Perhaps you can ask Trump himself.

All I need to explain, and I have, is that your old, whiny ass is still pissed that Hillary lost and you can't stand that someone doing things the way you don't like is in office.

I believe it was Barack Obama that said "elections have consequences, you lost, get over it". Why, when your candidate loses, do you not practice what your BOY said was the way things should be done?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump didn't have to run with Palin and he still beat your bitch 304 - 227.

I wonder if Obama hadn't been black would he have been given the time of day by the Democrats. It's easy to prove he wouldn't have had a chance. It was claimed he was highly qualified although his political experience was minimal at best. There were plenty of Democrats that believed exactly like he did that had far more experience, and therefore, more highly qualified than Obama. The only factor separating them and Obama was appearance. His own VP indicated that skin color played a role in the Democratic party decision.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post

I wonder if Obama hadn't been black would he have been given the time of day by the Democrats. It's easy to prove he wouldn't have had a chance. It was claimed he was highly qualified although his political experience was minimal at best. There were plenty of Democrats that believed exactly like he did that had far more experience, and therefore, more highly qualified than Obama. The only factor separating them and Obama was appearance. His own VP indicated that skin color played a role in the Democratic party decision.
    Sounds like you're still pissed he won. TWICE. with the EC AND popular vote.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-07-2018)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sounds like you're still pissed he won. TWICE. with the EC AND popular vote.
    Unlike you pussies on the left, I can accept losing. I addressed the fact that your choice wasn't based on the best but what you thought was the best color. Without that, and Biden made it clear that was the most important factor, no one outside of Chicago would know who he was.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Unlike you pussies on the left, I can accept losing. I addressed the fact that your choice wasn't based on the best but what you thought was the best color. Without that, and Biden made it clear that was the most important factor, no one outside of Chicago would know who he was.
    You sure? You seem pretty upset.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

kudzu (07-07-2018)

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't need to explain it. Perhaps you can ask Trump himself.

All I need to explain, and I have, is that your old, whiny ass is still pissed that Hillary lost and you can't stand that someone doing things the way you don't like is in office.

I believe it was Barack Obama that said "elections have consequences, you lost, get over it". Why, when your candidate loses, do you not practice what your BOY said was the way things should be done?
    Trump won because Hillary was a lousy candidate.. Take a look at Evan McMullen.. He's well qualified, young and not senile.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You sure? You seem pretty upset.
    I'm not the one in the streets wearing a pussy hat crying like a little bitch.

I'm not the one throwing the drink in a kids face, stealing his hat, and running like a punk bitch.

I'm not the one protesting ICE because I think that it's OK for illegals to break the law and stay here.

I didn't like what Obama did and knew he was a liar from day one. However, I was able to overcome the nonsense he brought about. Perhaps that's what makes me a better man. I work with what comes my way and people like you want it to change because it doesn't suit you.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Trump won because Hillary was a lousy candidate.. Take a look at Evan McMullen.. He's well qualified, young and not senile.
    Trump won because he received 304 electoral votes. Up until the eve of the election, there were people who know the politics game predicting Hillary couldn't lose. The experts don't make such predictions if the person they support is a lousy candidate.

More excuses.

McMullen, like so many, is motivated by his hate of Donald Trump. In other words, he's much like you in that if it isn't his way, he whines.

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not the one in the streets wearing a pussy hat crying like a little bitch.

I'm not the one throwing the drink in a kids face, stealing his hat, and running like a punk bitch.

I'm not the one protesting ICE because I think that it's OK for illegals to break the law and stay here.

I didn't like what Obama did and knew he was a liar from day one. However, I was able to overcome the nonsense he brought about. Perhaps that's what makes me a better man. I work with what comes my way and people like you want it to change because it doesn't suit you.
    I haven't done any of those things either.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you insist on being so dishonest? Everyone knows that Trump lost to Clinton in votes

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Any American who listened to Trump's madness in Montana,and wasn't shocked and embarrassed
    has issues.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-07-2018)

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I haven't done any of those things either.
    You're the one supporting those things. No difference.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by One foot on a banana peel View Post
    Any American who listened to Trump's madness in Montana,and wasn't shocked and embarrassed
    has issues.
    Anyone that calls it madness because they're still whining because they lost is nothing more than a fucking whiner.