Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, zappasguitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, moon, Mr.Badguy, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, zymurgy, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, Mason Michaels, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, Grugore, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Fentoine Lum, Jack, Aarr!, magellan, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper and Cousinpud

Thread: Laugh @ liberal lunacy w/Legion

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool Laugh @ liberal lunacy w/Legion

"I stopped going to the gym because of Trump. Now I can't open jars."

"I didn’t want Trump to win – he’d grabbed women by the pussy and mocked a reporter’s disability"

"After Trump claimed victory, I went up to the gym in a foul mood. “Just fucking load up the fucking sled, all right, and let’s get it over with,” I said without much grace as I strapped a belt around my waist.

I pulled the sled like a human oxen while being filmed and the gym staff cheered. I did it. But the Trump victory soured my successful show of strength.

Yeah, I could pull a pretend sled. But how was that going to help me when the world had been destroyed by nuclear weapons or climate change?"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/05/i-stopped-going-to-the-gym-because-of-trump-now-i-cant-open-jars

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries

Interesting thread, Yurt.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Liberals are such snowflakes, they attack kids & women. Will CNN report this?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Fat feminist theory

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default I laugh when liberals pretend they care about what children are taught

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Talking This is the "REEEEEsistance"

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Presented as a pubic I mean public service for JPP soy-boys

How to Eat Out a Non-Op Trans Woman: Trans women who haven't had bottom surgery and trans sex experts weigh in on oral pleasure.

For this installment of How to Sex, I interviewed non-op/pre-op trans women—that is, trans women who have not had bottom surgery and may never get it—about how they like to be orally pleasured. For extra context, I also spoke to and gathered tips from some professional trans sex experts. And I let them do the talking because, as trans writer Kennedy Nadler has put it: "It’s rare for a public conversation about what trans women do in bed to have a vocabulary and grammar that we decide upon.”

Trans women refer to their genitals in myriad ways: Some say “clit,” “vagina,” “vulva;” some say “dick,” “girl-dick,” or “cock;” some say “junk,” some say “genitals,” some say “lady parts,” and one hilarious woman described her nether bits to me as “Brenda.” (For illustrative reasons, I’ve used anatomical terms like “glans” and “penis” at times in this piece, but have otherwise let the women interviewed describe their bodies however they prefer.)

Names for oral sex also run the gamut, and include “cunnilingus,” “going down on,” “getting eaten out,” “face fucking,” and some women even enjoy the term “blow job.” It depends on the recipient and how they feel about the act and their genitals.

More hilarious liberal lunacy at link:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/594mak/how-to-eat-out-a-non-op-trans-woman-oral-sex

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans