Thread: Gay marriage ruins it for the rest of us

1. #466 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I can't be subhuman. I'm white. Now, in your case, it's automatic.
    I'll let you speak for yourself and shine son.

2. #467 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

so there was the "HEALTH CLASS"

Another important part of the health class topics is on weight management and exercise. ... Students can also engage in sports such as volleyball, basketball, and swimming in order to keep a healthy and fit body. They Learn About Mental Health Issues. A health class will also delve into mental health issues.

Next will be "The Fucking Class."

are they one and the same?

3. #468 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    I think we can pretty much include any non-Aryan non-Reichers in his aversion list.
    Yeah. He seems to be a 'Hater'. Dialogue with this sad creature is useless. He's eternally doomed.

On a side note, I got some 'offer' in the mail from 'Freedom From Religion'. I sent them $40 bucks and they sent me some 'Newsletter'. To make a long story short, one of the Spokespeople is an ex-Fundamentalist Preacher, and when he told his parents about his conversion, the Mom said "Finally, we can stop hating."

I think CFM is an entrenched 'Hater' and probably goes for indoctrination every Sunday at the Cult Center.

4. #469 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I love it when you pretend to care; it is a religious ceremony in front of witnesses and the church intended to bond two people in the eyes of God so that they procreate and nurture healthy happy children.

That is why it typically contains, "until death do us part." You see, even people thousands of years ago knew how important FAMILY was and that children need a father and a mother. Preferably the one's who gave them birth.

Part of the problems we see today are due to the fact the societies hedonist party thinks one can be raised by a village or born in a test-tube and it will not have any psychological ramifications. We know that to be a lie.
    Really? A religious ceremony, huh? So, according to your narrow little definition:

-Those that receive a secular marriage aren't really married.
    -Those that have no belief in a god, especially YOUR god, aren't really married.
    -Those who are barren or have no intention of having children aren't really married.

Looks like you're wrong again on multiple fronts, pally boy. How do you manage that on such a continual basis? Just experience, I guess.

5. #470 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's OK. They'll get theirs for their choice. God honors mine and considers faggots marrying as an abomination.
    Why didn't Jesus say one word about Homosexuality?

6. #471 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Really? A religious ceremony, huh? So, according to your narrow little definition:

-Those that receive a secular marriage aren't really married.
    -Those that have no belief in a god, especially YOUR god, aren't really married.
    -Those who are barren or have no intention of having children aren't really married.

Looks like you're wrong again on multiple fronts, pally boy. How do you manage that on such a continual basis? Just experience, I guess.
    It looks to me like you cannot comprehend what is being read. If you have a secular marriage, it does not meet the definition of marriage. If you attempt to argue that marriage is whateber anyone wants it to mean, it has no meaning and is pointless.

But I knew you weren't interested in understanding or learning, you would rather rage and erupt and look like a fool.

The PURPOSE of marriage is quite clear and the benefit to society of that purpose is unarguable. You can stomp your little feet and YELL all you like; but you will still be dead wrong and your agenda is false and will lead towards a further erosion and detriment of the society.

These are indisputable facts; not opinion or hearsay or some political position.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #472 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by One foot on a banana peel View Post
    Why didn't Jesus say one word about Homosexuality?
    He did. Did you miss it? I believe it was Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

8. #473 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He did. Did you miss it? I believe it was Romans 1:26–27, 1 Corinthians 6:9–10, and 1 Timothy 1:9–10.
    Those are Paul's words.
    Site in Mathew,Luke,Mark,John,where Jesus spoke about Homosexuality

9. #474 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

It looks to me like you cannot comprehend what is being read. If you have a secular marriage, it does not meet the definition of marriage. If you attempt to argue that marriage is whateber anyone wants it to mean, it has no meaning and is pointless.

But I knew you weren't interested in understanding or learning, you would rather rage and erupt and look like a fool.

The PURPOSE of marriage is quite clear and the benefit to society of that purpose is unarguable. You can stomp your little feet and YELL all you like; but you will still be dead wrong and your agenda is false and will lead towards a further erosion and detriment of the society.

These are indisputable facts; not opinion or hearsay or some political position.
    Yep, just as I thought. Those situations don't meet YOUR narrow definition of marriage. Good thing that the law in this country says differently. What's wrong? I thought you RW "Christian" types revered the law. I guess only when it suits you.

The PURPOSE of marriage in your tiny little world is only clear to you. The PURPOSE of marriage to a great many others, thankfully, is in complete disagreement with yours.

They are indisputable facts only in that clouded, tiny little space you call your brain. To others, complete fecal material.

10. #475 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Marriage in ancient Greece
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search

"Wedding preparation"
    The institution of marriage in ancient Greece encouraged responsibility in personal relationships. Marriages were usually arranged by the parents; professional matchmakers were reluctantly used. Each city was politically independent, with its own laws affecting marriage. Orphaned daughters were left to uncles or cousins. For the marriage to be legal, the woman's father or guardian gave permission to a suitable male who could afford to marry. Wintertime marriages were popular. The couple participated in a ceremony which included rituals such as veil removal but the couple living together made the marriage legal."

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-05-2018)

12. #476 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Yep, just as I thought. Those situations don't meet YOUR narrow definition of marriage. Good thing that the law in this country says differently. What's wrong? I thought you RW "Christian" types revered the law. I guess only when it suits you.

The PURPOSE of marriage in your tiny little world is only clear to you. The PURPOSE of marriage to a great many others, thankfully, is in complete disagreement with yours.

They are indisputable facts only in that clouded, tiny little space you call your brain. To others, complete fecal material.
    Yep, just as I thought. You aren't interested in the facts or history, you just wanted to remove any doubt your an agenda based insult machine. Yay you!

13. #477 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Those are Paul's words.
    Site in Mathew,Luke,Mark,John,where Jesus spoke about Homosexuality
    Site where is states that marriage is for homosexuals. I will wait.

14. #478 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Site where is states that marriage is for homosexuals. I will wait.
    Deflection

15. #479 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Deflection
    Yes, you are.

16. #480 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, you are.
    Mathew,Luke,Mark,John