Thread: In rebuke to Trump, key Senate panel endorses finding that Russia attacked 2016 elect

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default In rebuke to Trump, key Senate panel endorses finding that Russia attacked 2016 elect

In rebuke to Trump, key Senate panel endorses finding that Russia attacked 2016 election

Hell we already know that?!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rebuke-tr...210143332.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-03-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

The Republican senate investigation.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

How is it a "rebuke" to Trump.....all Trump says is that Putin denies it.....thats absolutely a fact....

Don't you believe Putin denies the accusation ?
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA View Post
    How is it a "rebuke" to Trump.....all Trump says is that Putin denies it.....thats absolutely a fact....
    Don't you believe Putin denies the accusation ?
    Nah, Trump has said that Putin denies it and that he believes him, not our IC.

Long time no see! You doing well?

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

""This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won," said President Donald Trump in an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt in May.

"On Twitter in September, Trump said, "The Russia hoax continues, now it's ads on Facebook. What about the totally biased and dishonest Media coverage in favor of Crooked Hillary?"

"And during an overseas trip to Asia in November, Trump spoke of meeting with Putin: "Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn't do that.’ And I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it." In the same interview, Trump referred to the officials who led the intelligence agencies during the election as "political hacks."

"Trump continually asserts that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election is fake news, a hoax or a made-up story, even though there is widespread, bipartisan evidence to the contrary."

( http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...erence-made-s/ )

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,373 Times in 4,319 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,440 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Nah, Trump has said that Putin denies it and that he believes him, not our IC.

Long time no see! You doing well?
    Close, but no cigar.... Later, in a news conference in Hanoi with Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, Trump appeared to be trying to clarify his earlier remarks, saying, "What I said is that I believe [Putin] believes that.
    "As to whether I believe it or not," he said, "I'm with our [intelligence] agencies, especially as currently constituted.

"I want to be able . . . to get along with Russia," Trump said. "I'm not looking to stand and argue with somebody when there are reporters standing all around."

But your perspective is what you will hear over and over again and again on CNN....and others with Trump derangement

I peek in every once and awhile...its tiresome read the same lies and same fake news over and over again....
    Put blame where it belongs
    ATF decided it could not regulate bump stocks during the Obama administration.
    It that time," the NRA wrote in a statement. "The NRA believes that devices designed to allow semiautomatic rifles to function like fully-automatic rifles should be subject to additional regulations."
    The ATF and Obama admin. ignored the NRA recommendations.