Members banned from this thread: evince and CFM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns doing good

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Guns doing good

A teenager was chased up a tree by an aggressive alligator that had to be shot and killed by a deputy, according to the Lake County Sheriff’s Office.

A deputy was called to a home after the teenager's mother called 911 saying her 15-year-old daughter was, “trapped in a tree by a large gator”.

"My daughter is stuck in a tree. There's a gator surrounding her. We can't get her out," she told the dispatcher. "She got in the tree to get out of the water. The gator is on land and in the water right under her."

The girl's father, Mike Henderson, told the deputy his daughter had been in the tree for 30 minutes and there was a 10-to 11-foot alligator at the base of tree keeping her from climbing down.

The tree overhung a creek in a swimming area. The teen was on a raft when the gator approached her. She said climbing up the tree was her only means to safety once the gator began to get near her.

The girl was up in the tree screaming. As the deputy tried to get a better look, he heard a hissing sound and saw the alligator in the water at the base of the tree.

Deputies said the Lake County Marine Units were still about 20 minutes away and the girl couldn't hang on to the tree much longer.

The deputy was about 4 feet from the alligator and was hoping his presence would scare it away, but instead, the alligator got closer.

The deputy fired one single 223 round from a Bushmaster AR15, killing the alligator.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/lake-county-teen-gets-trapped-in-tree-after-being-chased-by-aggressive-alligator-deputies-say/781473858

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    A teenager was chased up a tree by an aggressive alligator that had to be shot and killed by a deputy, according to the Lake County Sheriff’s Office.

A deputy was called to a home after the teenager's mother called 911 saying her 15-year-old daughter was, “trapped in a tree by a large gator”.

"My daughter is stuck in a tree. There's a gator surrounding her. We can't get her out," she told the dispatcher. "She got in the tree to get out of the water. The gator is on land and in the water right under her."

The girl's father, Mike Henderson, told the deputy his daughter had been in the tree for 30 minutes and there was a 10-to 11-foot alligator at the base of tree keeping her from climbing down.

The tree overhung a creek in a swimming area. The teen was on a raft when the gator approached her. She said climbing up the tree was her only means to safety once the gator began to get near her.

The girl was up in the tree screaming. As the deputy tried to get a better look, he heard a hissing sound and saw the alligator in the water at the base of the tree.

Deputies said the Lake County Marine Units were still about 20 minutes away and the girl couldn't hang on to the tree much longer.

The deputy was about 4 feet from the alligator and was hoping his presence would scare it away, but instead, the alligator got closer.

The deputy fired one single 223 round from a Bushmaster AR15, killing the alligator.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/lake-county-teen-gets-trapped-in-tree-after-being-chased-by-aggressive-alligator-deputies-say/781473858
    Did he identify himself, first??

Why didn't he just taze it??

SCALES UP / DON'T SHOOT.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Flash (07-08-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Did he identify himself, first??

Why didn't he just taze it??

SCALES UP / DON'T SHOOT.
    Gator dindunuffin.

Gator lives matter!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

why did the people in danger not pop the bastard lizard with one of their own rifles ? did the derelicts not have a rifle themselves ? dumasses.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    why did the people in danger not pop the bastard lizard with one of their own rifles ? did the derelicts not have a rifle themselves ? dumasses.
    Why are they denying the gator the right to eat?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why are they denying the gator the right to eat?
    it is their human duty to see to it that the gator does not eat their kid. they are bad parents/ parent.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it is their human duty to see to it that the gator does not eat their kid. they are bad parents/ parent.
    But the gator has a right to eat also, right??

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NO. the gator loses every right to exist when he choose to eat somebody's kid. rifles provide a simple tool for self defense.besides; beasts are under the dominion of man. man loses the right to exist when he goes crazy and starts attempting to eat/ kill his fellow man/ family. execution of traitors is the only just form of killing. traitors are those beasts which have turned on their own family and "fellow man" and seek to have them devoured/ killed. it is the suicidal disease of man: self hate. maybe. i'm jus sayin...

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NO. the gator loses every right to exist when he choose to eat somebody's kid. rifles provide a simple tool for self defense.besides; beasts are under the dominion of man. man loses the right to exist when he goes crazy and starts attempting to eat/ kill his fellow man/ family. execution of traitors is the only just form of killing. traitors are those beasts which have turned on their own family and "fellow man" and seek to have them devoured/ killed. it is the suicidal disease of man: self hate. maybe. i'm jus sayin...
    He doesn't know it's someone's kid.
    It wandered into his hunting and feeding grounds and therefore became prey.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He doesn't know it's someone's kid.
    It wandered into his hunting and feeding grounds and therefore became prey.
    it is an unknowing beast; like a zombie. it is mating season. perhaps the beast sensed an estrous woman/ female and mistook the kid as a potential mate. are female gators susceptible to attacking other female gators in the mating season ?
    Last edited by iewitness; 07-05-2018 at 07:39 PM.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That would you drawing a conclusion that has no bearing on the matter at hand.

They stopped an animal from doing what comes naturally to it and then killed it, just because they didn't know how else to react.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Why do DEMOCRATS want moms to be defenseless?

A woman shot a man who jumped in her car at a gas station.

Michelle Booker-Hicks told FOX 4 it happened around 10 p.m. as she was paying for her gas.

Booker-Hicks saw a man get into the car with her 2 and 4-year-old sons in the back seat. She jumped back in too, grabbed a gun from her glove box and shot the man in the face to get him to stop.

The carjacker ran the car off the road and crashed into a fence. He was arrested and taken to the hospital for treatment.

Police identified the suspect as 36-year-old Ricky Wright. He was shot in the face, causing him to collapse in the middle of the street.

Booker-Hicks and her kids were not hurt.

“I wasn't worried about my car,” she said. “I was worried about my kids.”

Booker-Hicks said she only meant to fire a shot but "almost" wishes she had emptied the whole clip. “I’m not a killer or anything, but I do believe in defending what’s mine,” she said. “I hope that woke him up.”

Wright is charged with two counts of unlawful restraint and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Court records show he has a long list of charges including assault and family violence, arson, theft, making a terroristic threat, resisting arrest, and drug charges. Police say he’s in serious but stable condition.

Police say there are no charges for Booker-Hicks.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/mom-shoots-man-who-tried-to-take-car-with-kids-inside

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 19 Posts

Gator dindunuffin.

Gator lives matter!

Don't Republicans protect gators?

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tff View Post
    Don't Republicans protect gators?
    Alligators have been off the Endangered Species list since 1987. Hunting them requires a license and a permit, and poaching is a crime.

Alligators menacing human life may be subject to a variety law enforcement activities.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Man 'mistakenly shoots himself' while attempting counter-protest at anti-fascism rally
    Benjamin Hornberger accidentally shot himself when he knocked the trigger of his old-fashioned revolver when he temporarily rested the bottom of his flag pole against the holster, reports say

A self-styled American “patriot” accidentally shot himself in the leg during an attempted counter-protest against a rumoured anti-fascism rally, reports say.

Benjamin Hornberger apparently knocked the trigger of his gun without meaning to during a rally at Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania while attending a “patriot” counter-rally on Saturday following rumours of a demonstration by a far-left “antifada” group at the site.

The 23-year-old set his old-fashioned revolver off when he temporarily rested the bottom of his flagpole against the holster, according to witnesses.

Park police were nearby and were apply to apply a tourniquet to the wound. He was said to be talking to paramedics and was in good spirits as he was loaded into the ambulance to be taken to a local hospital.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/man-benjamin-hornberger-shoot-himself-mistake-anti-fascism-rally-counter-protest-gettysburg-us-a7820521.html
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.