Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The soul of the right is being displayed out in the open as never before.

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Exactly what does feminism assume about men that isn’t true?
    the very question shows there is something.....do you believe there is anything true about "men" as an abstract?......

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Exactly what does feminism assume about men that isn’t true?
    One thing I can tell you that feminist believe. Feminist believe women can do anything men can and that is factually and biologically incorrect.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I hope that one of those slimy Muslims will snap and do something to negatively affect you and your family.
    That's real nice of you but I've known who you people are for a long time, this is who you are and this is why you have togo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander1 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-04-2018)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You lefties love to accuse conservative of hatred and to prove it you point to a few extreme nut cases. But who rioted when Hillary lost? Who followed Obama with blind glee while he set race relations back and promulgated a hatred of police? Who encourages people to confront people when dining or enjoying an evening out simply because of their jobs and political positions. NO the hatred is entirely on the left.
    Why, are you suggesting that it is even the slightest bit hard to recognize my country's biggest enemy and threat. I hate all of my countries enemy's, all patriots should but you people are a long long way from being a patriot. Your simply the hate party.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander1 View Post
    That's real nice of you but I've known who you people are for a long time, this is who you are and this is why you have togo.
    And they are going, faster then they think!!!
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by garyd View Post
    Sir, unlike you I have no time for hate it is self destructive and makes one delusional. There are Ideas I hate but no people. I hate the notion of slavery whether it is to an individual or a government. I despise the idea that more government is the solution to any sort of real problem. I find the idea that all you have to do to help people is create another government program to be repulsive. If one is not free to become wealthy and to create wealth one is not free at all.
    Your so God Dam blind that it's just nonsense, the chance to get ahead in this country was taken away from you by your hate party, try arguing this , Other then pennies no one has increased their wages in 40 years other then the wealthy, whos wealth has increased massively, all done by tax cuts for the wealthy and business.But the wealthy said that the transfer of wealth wasn't fast enough so they cut corporate taxes to the bone at the same time of record profits for business. Brain dead comes to mind ,If one is not free to become wealthy and to create wealth one is not free at all. You better get this straight , the transfer of wealth is the only true cause of the right, They don't give a shit about abortion, guns or anything other then their bottom line. You people are the suckers of the century. The blind suckers of the century. It's always great to be able to respond with facts that can't be argued as in you hate party taking away the promise of the possibility to get ahead .By the way without that Capitalism dies

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello garyd,

You should really crawl outside that little noise bubble you obviously occupy because that bears absolutely no resemblance to the truth or anything like it. The only thing noticeable that has happened in this country is that conservatives have decided that being civil toward people who don't even make a pretense at being civil is a waste of time.
    Your comment suggests that if the other side goes low, that makes it OK for you to do it too. Do you believe that two wrongs make a right?

Are you able to be civil to people who disagree with you but do so in a civil way?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello iewitness,

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    the leftist damned of earth have erected gallows intended for the just and will soon all be hanged upon their platforms of evil. there is some soul for you damned bastards. it is time. ...
    Can't you find anything in the Bible that says conservatives are better than liberals? So you have to make it up?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    She was my districts representitive, I ran a letter to the editor program that first made the newspaper come out against this creep and was an Eye lash away from her not being elected , but she did quit after that and I hope that my letters were part of the reason. There is no one lower then Bachmann.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander1 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-04-2018)

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello garyd,

Your comment suggests that if the other side goes low, that makes it OK for you to do it too. Do you believe that two wrongs make a right?

Are you able to be civil to people who disagree with you but do so in a civil way?
    You know your question is total nonsense, go ahead and tell me why I shouldn't hate the biggest threat and enemy of my country. That being the hate party that is led by the King hater.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello garyd,

Yep just like our current leftists shouting down the opposition, threatening people, I figure before log they'll start burning News stands displaying National Review and Weekly standard.
    If a liberal does something stupid to make a statement do you then blame all liberals?

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello hvilleherb,

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    I'm absolutely stunned by the liberal response. Trump keeps us safe by enacting the Muslim ban, and all the liberals do is complain about it.
    Xenophobia does not keep us safe. It creates enemies where none existed.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You lefties love to accuse conservative of hatred and to prove it you point to a few extreme nut cases. But who rioted when Hillary lost? Who followed Obama with blind glee while he set race relations back and promulgated a hatred of police? Who encourages people to confront people when dining or enjoying an evening out simply because of their jobs and political positions. NO the hatred is entirely on the left.
    Well it's easy when your leader and God scum bag. is one of the extreme cases

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello garyd,

Sorry no I am a small government conservative we haven't shot or run over anyone.
    Small government is a nebulous term.

It is only logical that as the country grows in population size, and more types of technology, and ways to rip people off and violate the safety of the public good require more regulation, that government must grow in size to accommodate that.

What if we had no National Transportation Safety Administration? There were no automobiles, railroads or airliners when the nation was founded. There was no need for the NTSA then. As the country grew, so did the government in response. This is a logical progression. We can't go backward in time.

Capitalism forces new regulations. As soon as unscrupulous and creative capitalists find one way around a regulation, then a new regulation must be created. We will always need more regulations, not fewer. We will always need a government which is able to grow in size to accommodate the need.

Small government is an unrealistic pipe dream.