Thread: Ignorant or lying?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Default Ignorant or lying?

The US Supreme Court just ratified Donald Trump’s “total and complete shutdown” of Muslims entry into the United States. [Democrat Rep Keith Ellison via Twitter]

That simply isn’t true. The vast majority of the worlds Muslims are unaffected by the Travel Ban.

And it raises the question of whether Ellison is displaying an astounding level of ignorance for a congressman or whether he’s simply lying. How could even amateur political commentators on debate boards be that misinformed? Much less a congressman.

The reader can draw their own conclusions.

In a separate but related incident I was at work yesterday when the topic of Trump and separating immigrant families at the border was brought up. Not by me, since I typically avoid debating politics at work lol. But this person is someone I like and enjoy working with and she went to calling Trump an evil dictator for what was going on at the border.

When my buddy and I pointed out that this has been going on since at least Obama’s era she denied it and was rather adamant about it. Then I said ‘well, this whole thing started when someone posted some pics of of kids in cages and blamed it on Trump, when it fact the images were from 2014’.

My buddy had seen them too, and he agreed. Then she said ‘no, that’s not true’ and basically just shut us down. We looked at each other, shook our heads and went back to work.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

how about lying and ignorant?
    The fog around what happens,what happened before, and the YUGE backlog of illegals waiting to be processed
    shows the lying is also backed by ignorance

( see this for a good read on cartel wars)
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-Border-Crisis

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

92% of the world's muslim population is unaffected by this EO. If Mr. Ellison wants to end the language in the US Constitution...its a simple. Amend the damn Constitution just like it was amended to stop the legal enslavement of humans. If you want the power and authority to change the law void of representation by the majority.....go find yourself a dictatorship to sell your black Marxist BS to....

4. #4 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    92% of the world's muslim population is unaffected by this EO. If Mr. Ellison wants to end the language in the US Constitution...its a simple. Amend the damn Constitution just like it was amended to stop the legal enslavement of humans. If you want the power and authority to change the law void of representation by the majority.....go find yourself a dictatorship to sell your black Marxist BS to....
    They did...and she lost...and they're still crying about it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Ignorant or lying?
    Yes.
    Every life matters

6. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-27-2018)