Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, Hermes Thoth, blackascoal, midcan5, Cancel 2018. 3, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, moon, iolo, Yoda, Mr.Badguy, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Bill, domer76, sear, qmuddy2, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, J.kennedy, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Rigby5, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Oracle Of JPP 714, Jack, DebraDoesDonald, Aarr!, Kaiden, magellan, HaroldCruz, rhym3pays, LV426, Zarathustra, Wry Catcher, AmericanResurgence, Old Trapper, Juliedang, Captdon and OscarLevant

Thread: Harassing women is the new liberal tactic, apparently

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default Harassing women is the new liberal tactic, apparently

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Cypress must be proud that the DEMOCRATS approve

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Why do liberals think it's OK to harass women?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Question Have any liberals harassed men yet?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Democrats redouble 'war on women'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-even-phrase/

Sarah Sanders: ‘Democrats are losing their war against women in the Trump administration’

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-against-women

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Looks like the Hildebeast was projecting

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Harassing women is the DEMOCRAT's idea of "resisting", I guess

Over the years, but especially in 2008, the year of Proposition 8, I wrote regularly about LGBT rights. I cheered the California Supreme Court decision that opened the door to same-sex marriage. I wrote about the unfair standards to which gay and lesbian couples were being held, about the judgmentalism involved in deciding who was entitled to the basic right to marriage.

Fortunately for me, I’m not a household name and certainly not a household face. But if I were, I would have been stunned and horrified to be turned away from a restaurant where the owner’s viewpoints differed from mine.

Should I ever decide to stop by a Chick-Fil-A, a chain whose owner has publicly opposed same-sex marriage, it would be monstrous for me to be told (not that such a thing would happen) that I wouldn’t be served based on my heated defenses of marriage equality.

He would probably think my beliefs are immoral. I think his beliefs are immoral. But he runs a restaurant, a public accommodation. And as a member of the public, I should be entitled to patronize public accommodations as long as I behave myself, which I generally do, more or less.

That’s why I find myself in the strange position of standing up for Sarah Huckabee Sanders. But that’s not the same as the general feeling among Trump-haters these days after Sanders was asked to leave a Virginia restaurant. The sense seems to be that the restaurant owner took the moral high ground by advising Sanders that she wasn’t welcome.

The decision to open a restaurant is a decision to welcome the public. It’s the kind of service to which we all should be at least accepted if not warmly welcomed, whether we are gay or Muslim or pro-abortion or anti-abortion, unless we behave in ways that are disruptive to the business. That extends to hotels, retail stores and other public-serving businesses.

We’d be rightly aghast if a restaurant refused service to a same-sex couple.

When Sanders wants to buy underpants, she should be allowed to, even if the owner of the lingerie shop hates everything about her. A gay couple should be able to check into any hotel. The head of Planned Parenthood should be able to order dinner in a restaurant where the owner feels that abortion amounts to the horrific killing of innocent babies.

We may dislike or even revile certain people. We are discomfited by their presence. We’re big boys and girls. We can handle some discomfort.

In the public spaces of life, there should still be room for us all to sit and have the comfort of a meal or a night’s shelter.

http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/california-forum/article213768549.html

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default I wonder...

How many liberals who are crying about the Shitsburgh Gazette firing a cartoonist have hypocritically advocated for a boycott of Scott Adams' work?

Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams does not vote. But for the first time, he said Sunday, he is thinking about it — thanks to the effort by opponents of Donald Trump to harrass people who support the president.

Adams, who predicted Trump would win the 2016 election en route to becoming an influential political writer, was reacting to “conservative” Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin, who defended a Virginia restaurant owner who ejected White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Friday.

“This doesn’t end well,” Adams said, calling her position “anti-free speech,” in the sense that people would no longer feel free to disagree with one another.

He noted that former CA director Gen. Michael Hayden had also compared the president to Hitler and his supporters to Nazis.

“I’m not a Republican and I don’t vote,” he said. I’m feeling like the best reason for Republicans to vote is they’re coming for you next. And they’re not hiding it. They’re coming for Trump right now, but they’re making it pretty clear they’re coming for Trump supporters next,” he said.

“The one and only way to protect yourself is to make sure they lose the election,” he concluded. “I’m actually considering voting for the first time,” he added.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/24/scott-adams-republicans-need-to-vote-to-save-themselves/

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Notice how the left is stalking and harassing conservative women? They aren’t doing this to conservative men, are they?

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Maxipad Waters orders MORE public harassment of Trump aides: ‘God is on OUR side!’

California DEMOCRAT invokes invisible sky daddy as she calls for harassment of women, gays, and Blacks.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-orders-more-public-harassment-of-trump-aides-god-is-on-our-side/

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

is it unreasonable to ask where her defenders are ? not a man in her group ? not uniformed cops. I smell the stench of the swamp. I reckon that justice would see a large percentage of damned local establishments would be out of business. if the infestation is not ended... not good. that place appears to be suicidal terminal.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out