Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump supporters want respect

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    The Abortion Industry is a business, built on disregard for human life.

Pretty funny for a society with and endless war economy, the notion above. But what would anyone expect from this type of source.
    A Repugnant society run by Repugnants like you. But how else would you explain the abortion industry if not for a lack of concern for human life?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    A Repugnant society run by Repugnants like you. But how else would you explain the abortion industry if not for a lack of concern for human life?
    I love idiots who think they can assign views to argue against. If endless wars and occupations across the globe give you no pause then I can't take you seriously as it pertains to your professed concern for "human life".

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Why is the liar quoting what I said as if I was claiming he said it? He said:

Sure looks to me as if the liar is saying:

"if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won."
    If you are too ignorant to see the difference between what you were saying I said...

...AND WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID...

...then you really should not be participating in an Internet forum.

ANYONE WHO DID NOT ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON IN THE LAST ELECTION...

...helped get Donald Trump elected.

That is not the same as, "if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won."

And the difference is MORE than just the words.

Think about it...if you are able to think.

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually, if you could comprehend what was written, I was comparing your kind of lying to that of the Trumpkin liar. No difference, you are both liars. You tried to say I was lying when I stated that less then 1% of abortions were due to rape. Of course you just showed you're an ignorant ass there. Go suck on your hemorrhoid cream. A good flush might make you, hmmmm, no. That wouldn't work.

https://www.prolifeunion.org/abortion_usa
    As I said:

Care to cite a reputable source for all that nonsense?

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fucking religious nut-case!

And one too frightened to actually cite the religious objections...or to even cite the RELIGION.

Crawl back!

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    If you are too ignorant to see the difference between what you were saying I said...

...AND WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID...

...then you really should not be participating in an Internet forum.

ANYONE WHO DID NOT ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON IN THE LAST ELECTION...

...helped get Donald Trump elected.

That is not the same as, "if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won."

And the difference is MORE than just the words.

Think about it...if you are able to think.
    Yeah I know fool. Being "enthusiastic" for Hillary does not mean voting for her especially when you mentioned how some Democrats voted for third parties, not Hillary.

Don't worry child. Someday you might even be "intelligent".
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah I know fool. Being "enthusiastic" for Hillary does not mean voting for her especially when you mentioned how some Democrats voted for third parties, not Hillary.

Don't worry child. Someday you might even be "intelligent".
    I am intelligent now, Asshole.

Let's discuss your "religion"...your blind guesses about the true nature of the REALITY of existence...and why you think your blind guesses should dictate the laws of our land.

Got the balls for it?

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As I said:

Care to cite a reputable source for all that nonsense?
    Liars like you wouldn't know a "reputable" source if it stuck itself up your ass which you would probably enjoy. In any event, since you don't like any of my sources you find one that says differently.

Got the balls liar?

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am intelligent now, Asshole.

Let's discuss your "religion"...your blind guesses about the true nature of the REALITY of existence...and why you think your blind guesses should dictate the laws of our land.

Got the balls for it?
    Again you demonstrate your ignorance, and desperation. I don't believe that religion should be the basis of laws. I do believe religion is the basis for morality (something you know little of). But then too, you have said nothing that speaks to "religion", or any moral issue much less the "reality of existence". Since you think of yourself as being "intelligent" I would suggest you post something related to the "reality of existence". Or are you going to rely on sheer stupidity.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Easy, it is to provide girls with the ability to make their own decisions. Almost nobody wants an abortion. It is desperate and lonely women making a tough and necessary decision. I doubt there are many that make that choice easily. Once they do, it is what they think is best for them and their lives. Note: you do not fit in that decision making. You know nothing about them, but from far away, you assume you have that right. The grandiose thinking that requires is stagering. It is aslo a legal medical procedure.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-23-2018)

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Again you demonstrate your ignorance, and desperation. I don't believe that religion should be the basis of laws. I do believe religion is the basis for morality (something you know little of). But then too, you have said nothing that speaks to "religion", or any moral issue much less the "reality of existence". Since you think of yourself as being "intelligent" I would suggest you post something related to the "reality of existence". Or are you going to rely on sheer stupidity.
    religion is morality?

justifying moral views because a god says so is inherently flawed.

Morality exists outside of religion. As a matter of fact, religion does nothing short but create a complete relativistic conundrum as to how to lead a moral life. Most individuals are endowed with the capacity to be moral (psychopaths are void of some important moral sentiments) without the requisite belief in an invisible deity.

The following is a good piece on rationality and morality

This is an all-important lesson that humanity must learn: Religion is hazardous to your health.

Unfortunately, conventional views of religion hold just the opposite. Many people believe that religion is the necessary basis of morality—that without belief in God, there can be no ethics, no right or wrong. A character in Dostoyevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov famously expressed this view: “In a world without God, all things become permissible.” In the 21st century, many people still believe this.

But the converse is true. A rational, fact-based, life-promoting morality is impossible on religious premises. Indeed, religion clashes with every rational principle and factual requirement of a proper, life-advancing ethics. A proper ethics, one capable of promoting flourishing human life on earth, requires the utter repudiation of religion—of all of its premises, tenets, implications, and consequences.

https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...rsus-morality/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Frank Apisa (07-23-2018)

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Religion is a nasty business competing for membership and gathering all the money and power they can. Yeah, the Muslims and Catholics are so religious. They are turning people away. We have had religious wars for thousands of years. They are not where you learn morality. It is where you go to be propagandized through inculcation. It is cruel that do that to children and scare the "hell"out of them. I have no respect for religions. They do not deserve it.

Religions are twisted copies of the Hammurabi Code. Truth is we have to have rules to live in large groups. Society set those up long before religions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-22-2018)

16. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Easy, it is to provide girls with the ability to make their own decisions. Almost nobody wants an abortion. It is desperate and lonely women making a tough and necessary decision. I doubt there are many that make that choice easily. Once they do, it is what they think is best for them and their lives. Note: you do not fit in that decision making. You know nothing about them, but from far away, you assume you have that right. The grandiose thinking that requires is stagering. It is aslo a legal medical procedure.
    Again you resort to the baseless claim of letting the whore make her own decision as if no moral concept is involved. Is anyone so stupid as to think that she does not know that by having sex there is a good chance she will become pregnant, and the choice she made prior to having sex should (and usually doesn't) take that into consideration?

17. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    religion is morality?

Morality exists outside of religion. As a matter of fact, religion does nothing short but create a complete relativistic conundrum as to how to lead a moral life. Most individuals are endowed with the capacity to be moral (psychopaths are void of some important moral sentiments) without the requisite belief in an invisible deity.

This is an all-important lesson that humanity must learn: Religion is hazardous to your health.

Unfortunately, conventional views of religion hold just the opposite. Many people believe that religion is the necessary basis of morality—that without belief in God, there can be no ethics, no right or wrong. A character in Dostoyevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov famously expressed this view: “In a world without God, all things become permissible.” In the 21st century, many people still believe this.

But the converse is true. A rational, fact-based, life-promoting morality is impossible on religious premises. Indeed, religion clashes with every rational principle and factual requirement of a proper, life-advancing ethics. A proper ethics, one capable of promoting flourishing human life on earth, requires the utter repudiation of religion—of all of its premises, tenets, implications, and consequences.
    Strange how when one tries to discuss religion most assume that it has to do with a superior being, and thus ignore the complete definition:

"2: a particular system of faith and worship.

3: a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance."

And, then following the usual tradition of the non-believer, they cite some inane theory such as " Religion is hazardous to your health." Now I can understand how some might feel that way if they are trying to justify some form of immoral behavior such as abortion, pedophilia, murder, incest, lying, stealing, and a whole list of various actions that society has over the generations determined to be "immoral". And understand, it was not just one individual exercising some form of "ethics" that brought this about.

But to your other fallacious point: "A proper ethics, one capable of promoting flourishing human life on earth, requires the utter repudiation of religion—of all of its premises, tenets, implications, and consequences." in times past that very concept was practiced, and led only to enslavement of the many resulting in crimes against humanity of the most vile kind. It is not the concept of a God fearing religion that is the danger, it is when man perverts that religion as ISIS has done, as the slave owners of early America did, and as Atheists throughout history have done.

And as you are trying to do now.

18. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    religion is morality?

Strange how when one tries to discuss religion most assume that it has to do with a superior being, and thus ignore the complete definition:

"2: a particular system of faith and worship.

3: a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance."

And, then following the usual tradition of the non-believer, they cite some inane theory such as " Religion is hazardous to your health." Now I can understand how some might feel that way if they are trying to justify some form of immoral behavior such as abortion, pedophilia, murder, incest, lying, stealing, and a whole list of various actions that society has over the generations determined to be "immoral". And understand, it was not just one individual exercising some form of "ethics" that brought this about.

But to your other fallacious point: "A proper ethics, one capable of promoting flourishing human life on earth, requires the utter repudiation of religion—of all of its premises, tenets, implications, and consequences." in times past that very concept was practiced, and led only to enslavement of the many resulting in crimes against humanity of the most vile kind. It is not the concept of a God fearing religion that is the danger, it is when man perverts that religion as ISIS has done, as the slave owners of early America did, and as Atheists throughout history have done.

And as you are trying to do now.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi..._b_865500.html