Thread: Trump supporters want respect

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    What the hell are you talking about?

I KNOW there were more than 2 choices. I KNOW that for an absolute fact.

And it does not impact on what I said or what you quoted me saying.

Wake up.
    Hey dumbass, your claim was that if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won. Total stupidity.

Hillary lost. Donald Trump won. In my opinion...Donald Trump won fair and square...according to the rules in place before the election and still in place.
    Guess it depends on your definition of "fair and square". If by lying, and denigrating all others, and appealing to the lowest common denominator, is your definition of "fair and square" you may be right.

What is your problem?

Your side won. My side lost.

I have never suggested otherwise.

But that has NOTHING to do with what your are supposedly responding to.
    I voted for Darrell Castle, and have not voted for a Dem, or a Rep, since I voted for Reagan in his first term.

You are a nut case, Trapper.

I am dealing with it.

I ask again: What the hell is your problem?
    Only in the realm of the alt, reality. In the real world I know what I am talking about.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Hey dumbass, your claim was that if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won. Total stupidity.
    If all third party votes in my state were given to Hillary, Trump would still have won the state.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Seriously? You lack the ability to look it up?
    I think EVERYONE...including you...lacks the ability to look it up...because I am pretty sure you just made it up.

But I understand. Why should you bother with truth...when you can so easily lie.

Not being the hypocrite like yourself, of course religion plays a part in my conclusions.
    I suspect it plays the major part.

So why not explain why your religion makes this disgusting attitude of yours the proper attitude?

What is your religion...and why do you say your religion leads you to what you are suggesting must be the case?

However, and this you would deny being the pervert you are, science also plays a role, and you have yet to disprove the science.
    What "science" are you asking me to "disprove?"

Are you an adult? Are you sane?

What the hell are you arguing?

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i DEFY YOU TO FIND ME SAYING THAT.

(Don't bother looking, I never did.)

Guess it depends on your definition of "fair and square". If by lying, and denigrating all others, and appealing to the lowest common denominator, is your definition of "fair and square" you may be right.
    I mean by getting more votes in the Electoral College.

If you want to suggest that Trump did NOT get more votes in the Electoral College...we can discuss that.

I voted for Darrell Castle, and have not voted for a Dem, or a Rep, since I voted for Reagan in his first term.
    One...I do not give a shit who you voted for.

Two...how did Darrell Castle make out?

Only in the realm of the alt, reality. In the real world I know what I am talking about.
    You may KNOW the difference between horse shit and bull shit...but even that I doubt you could put into comprehensible sentences.

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think EVERYONE...including you...lacks the ability to look it up...because I am pretty sure you just made it up.

But I understand. Why should you bother with truth...when you can so easily lie.
    No, I leave the lyig toy your kind of Trumpkin with your low IQ;s, and lack of information, and desire to know the truth:

https://loveboth.ie/d-what-about-abo...ollowing-rape/

I suspect it plays the major part.

So why not explain why your religion makes this disgusting attitude of yours the proper attitude?

What is your religion...and why do you say your religion leads you to what you are suggesting must be the case?
    You can "suspect" all you want, however, your inability to face the truth makes your "suspicions" about as useful as shit in your Trump salad. Might taste good to you, just not healthy. Hell, you even ignore the science I have presented, and now you think that my religious beliefs are of some importance to your argument.

What "science" are you asking me to "disprove?"
    One has to laugh at the ignorance of those who claim to be so "intelligent". You could start with proving that life does not begin at conception. You won't because to do so would be to admit you support murder of the unborn.

Are you an adult? Are you sane?

What the hell are you arguing?
    And the fool ends his commentary with a child's response.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i DEFY YOU TO FIND ME SAYING THAT.

(Don't bother looking, I never did.)
    "Frank Apisa
    Frank Apisa is offline Verified User JPP Contributor

Sorry, Trapper, but I have to respectfully disagree.

This last election there were people supporting third party candidates on the left...and there were people who refused to vote because they were miffed about Sanders not being the candidate.

ANYONE WHO DID NOT ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON IN THE LAST ELECTION...

...helped get Donald Trump elected.

Donald Trump, in significant part, was elected because of the people who refused to enthusiastically support Hillary Clinton.

Anyone who does the equivalent during the next election is equally culpable in what happens. "

I mean by getting more votes in the Electoral College.

If you want to suggest that Trump did NOT get more votes in the Electoral College...we can discuss that.
    Not what you said at all. But I understand how you must "forget" your own stupidity.

One...I do not give a shit who you voted for.

Two...how did Darrell Castle make out?
    That was my point fool. Decent people who actually care about the country cannot get the support needed to win. And stupid peop0le like you do not research those who are actually running, so, in your low IQ state of mind, vote for the ones getting the most attention, and are usually the most corrupt.

You may KNOW the difference between horse shit and bull shit...but even that I doubt you could put into comprehensible sentences.
    Must be "comprehensible" since you responded, maybe not to the mind of the idiot that needs an excuse to ignore reality.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

No, I leave the lyig toy your kind of Trumpkin with your low IQ;s, and lack of information, and desire to know the truth:

You can "suspect" all you want, however, your inability to face the truth makes your "suspicions" about as useful as shit in your Trump salad. Might taste good to you, just not healthy. Hell, you even ignore the science I have presented, and now you think that my religious beliefs are of some importance to your argument.

One has to laugh at the ignorance of those who claim to be so "intelligent". You could start with proving that life does not begin at conception. You won't because to do so would be to admit you support murder of the unborn.

One has to giggle when someone presumes the right to tell them what they should do with their own lives. Don't believe in abortion, then don't have one. The left will never pass laws forcing yiou to have one. Isn't that nice, we don't want religion and the government sticking their noses in people reproduction business. I guess religious people get used to answering to powerful organizations and want us all to do it too.

You against masturbation? that is potential life being wasted .

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Flash,

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Yes, those cross-cutting cleavages (friends, family, work colleagues) help us be more accepting of the other side because you already liked those people. Today, the "sorting" means we live in areas of people like ourselves and associate with people like us. More homogeneous groups means you know fewer of those on the other side and allows you to dislike and stereotype them.
    There must be enclaves where people just don't even interface with those of opposing views at all. So they tend to believe they represent all of America, or what they call 'the real America.' They think they are 'normal,' and anyone who doesn't agree is an 'outlier;' (not a 'real American.') From there it is a quick hop to demonizing the 'others.'

Since they don't have to look people in the eye on a chat board, they feel an immunity to repercussions if they unload all kinds of vile trash talk. All that does is drive wedges into the vast divisions, further polarizing our nation. Sadly, that is Putin's goal. Putin runs a highly corrupt nation. One of the ways he can do this is if he can point a finger at the USA and say: 'Look. They are completely dysfunctional. There is no better way than Russia.'

Did your friends who were voting against Hillary also vote primarily Republican in past years? If so, it was also identification with those groups and antagonism against Hillary made it easier to support Trump. Posters on this forum are probably more tolerant of those who voted for Trump/Hillary if they are family or long-time friends. They can overlook their vote but when it comes to anonymous Trump/Hillary supporters on this forum they can be rude and nasty with ignorant, bigoted stereotypes.
    I know, right? It's like it could be the same person, and the only difference is if there was a bond prior to the election. Got bond? Can still be friends. No bond? Oh, then they are scum and should be told off in the most vile way.

I find that to be highly disingenuous. Politics does some strange things to people's thinking.

Even though I showed them form numerous sources that Trump voters had higher educational and income levels than their claims, they still find it convenient to believe their exaggerated images. I know people who feel the same way about Hillary voters, homosexuals, blacks, etc.
    I don't know why people gravitate toward overly simplistic conclusions in such a complex world. And many of these people really know better. It's like they get on an anonymous chat board and all of a sudden they forget they are talking to real people.

I wish more people could see both sides of an issue. I may be liberal on most issues, but I always try to consider why people might take the conservative side. I am conservative on some things, but since I mostly fall on the liberal side, I am pegged as a liberal, and those who hate/flame all liberals tend to unload on people like me.

I actually considered if Trump might make a good president and logically rejected him because of his highly questionable background.

Trump is not a good leader. When we are considering an applicant for the job of president, we need a good leader. Trump is not a leader, he is a controller. A good leader knows when to let things be and when to get involved. Trump tries to not only be involved but tries to control the outcome of everything. He can't, so he is a failure. Then he tries to control his failures, put a positive spin on them or distract with a shiny object. 'Oh no. I had to pay $25 million to make an embarrassing lawsuit charging me with ripping off students in Trump University go away. I'll have to make a twitter stink about actors making a public statement directed towards the VP at the end of a play. That will make the bad news scroll off the media. I can control the trending news.'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Frank Apisa
    Frank Apisa is offline Verified User JPP Contributor

Sorry, Trapper, but I have to respectfully disagree.

This last election there were people supporting third party candidates on the left...and there were people who refused to vote because they were miffed about Sanders not being the candidate.

ANYONE WHO DID NOT ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON IN THE LAST ELECTION...

Donald Trump, in significant part, was elected because of the people who refused to enthusiastically support Hillary Clinton.

Anyone who does the equivalent during the next election is equally culpable in what happens. "

Not what you said at all. But I understand how you must "forget" your own stupidity.

That was my point fool. Decent people who actually care about the country cannot get the support needed to win. And stupid peop0le like you do not research those who are actually running, so, in your low IQ state of mind, vote for the ones getting the most attention, and are usually the most corrupt.

Must be "comprehensible" since you responded, maybe not to the mind of the idiot that needs an excuse to ignore reality.
    You really are an asshole.

Anyway...you were not able to find me saying, "Hey dumbass, your claim was that if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won."...because I never said it...nor did I ever imply it.

Learn to read...then argue. You cannot do it successfully the other way around.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Almost impossible to argue with you. You actually consider me to be a Trump supporter???

You not only are an asshole...

...you are an ASSHOLE.

Go use some Preparation H as body lotion.

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You really are an asshole.

Anyway...you were not able to find me saying, "Hey dumbass, your claim was that if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won."...because I never said it...nor did I ever imply it.

Learn to read...then argue. You cannot do it successfully the other way around.
    Why is the liar quoting what I said as if I was claiming he said it? He said:

Sure looks to me as if the liar is saying:

"if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won."

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why is the liar quoting what I said as if I was claiming he said it? He said:

Sure looks to me as if the liar is saying:

"if more people had voted for Hillary, and not the third parties, she would have won."
    Are you a Trump supporter OT?

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Almost impossible to argue with you. You actually consider me to be a Trump supporter???

You not only are an asshole...

...you are an ASSHOLE.

Go use some Preparation H as body lotion.
    Actually, if you could comprehend what was written, I was comparing your kind of lying to that of the Trumpkin liar. No difference, you are both liars. You tried to say I was lying when I stated that less then 1% of abortions were due to rape. Of course you just showed you're an ignorant ass there. Go suck on your hemorrhoid cream. A good flush might make you, hmmmm, no. That wouldn't work.

https://www.prolifeunion.org/abortion_usa

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually, if you could comprehend what was written, I was comparing your kind of lying to that of the Trumpkin liar. No difference, you are both liars. You tried to say I was lying when I stated that less then 1% of abortions were due to rape. Of course you just showed you're an ignorant ass there. Go suck on your hemorrhoid cream. A good flush might make you, hmmmm, no. That wouldn't work.

https://www.prolifeunion.org/abortion_usa
    The Abortion Industry is a business, built on disregard for human life.

Pretty funny for a society with and endless war economy, the notion above. But what would anyone expect from this type of source.

15. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Are you a Trump supporter OT?
    Why would one as ignorant as you even ask that question? Oh yes, you are that ignorant.

As I have said several times, the last time I voted for a Dem, or a Rep, was the first term of Reagan. He was too fucked up for me, and I couldn't see any others in either party any better. Voted for Darrell Castle in 2016. Have voted for the likes of Ross Perot, Buchannen, among others in the past.

Why one would have to explain that to such partisan hacks as you is my mistake. Won't happen again.