Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Greetings. Care to debate the Nazi?

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,452
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 6,394 Times in 5,099 Posts
    Groans
    1,397
    Groaned 908 Times in 849 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'm a Jew

    Or so I'm told

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    So far you haven't said much, but I think your avatar has freaked some people out. Maybe if you had an avatar of something less controversial (like a dog or a bird or something) you could get the 'Nationalist Socialist' message out without generating so much initial hysteria?
    Without a doubt, most people are brainwashed beyond all recognition. Just about everything they at you have heard and continue to hearabout Hitler and WW II in general is a complete lie. That is why the image of Hitler freaks many people out. But that is their problem. Not mine. I could get most people to love Hitler. By speaking the absolute TRUTH!!! But unfortunately, that isn't allowed anywhere. At least not for very long.

    But I can direct you to where the truth isn't forbidden. Enter into your browser, "The Truth: Unforbidden!"
    I would recommend the listing under FLIPHTML5. You will find the book with that title. It is only about one hundred pages long. With quite a few pictures. So in that regard, it shouldn't be too much for you. I won't even ask you to read it. Just scroll through it. Being only 100 pages long, how long could that task. 40 or 50 seconds? Though I would be willing to bet that you would come across some picture that would cause you to pause for a longer look.

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,049
    Thanks
    3,161
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,561 Posts
    Groans
    117
    Groaned 140 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnify View Post
    Without a doubt, most people are brainwashed beyond all recognition. Just about everything they at you have heard and continue to hearabout Hitler and WW II in general is a complete lie. That is why the image of Hitler freaks many people out. But that is their problem. Not mine. I could get most people to love Hitler. By speaking the absolute TRUTH!!! But unfortunately, that isn't allowed anywhere. At least not for very long.

    But I can direct you to where the truth isn't forbidden. Enter into your browser, "The Truth: Unforbidden!"
    I would recommend the listing under FLIPHTML5. You will find the book with that title. It is only about one hundred pages long. With quite a few pictures. So in that regard, it shouldn't be too much for you. I won't even ask you to read it. Just scroll through it. Being only 100 pages long, how long could that task. 40 or 50 seconds? Though I would be willing to bet that you would come across some picture that would cause you to pause for a longer look.
    OR ... you could discuss some of your 'Truths' here on a 'politics Forum', where, on occasion, politics are discussed?

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    I'm a Jew

    Or so I'm told
    Too bad for you. Because from what I have seen, most jews are scum. But not all of them. The 150,000 of them who fought for the Nazis weren't. Also, I can direct you to a Jewish investigator who isn't. His name is David Cole. Enter into your browser, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." In the first website, click on it and scroll down the page. You will find all the various parts of that documentary. Go to part 21 called "The Leuchter findings." It is only about a half hour long. Watch it. See what that Jewish guy found out about Auschwitz. The worst of the worst "death camp."

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    OR ... you could discuss some of your 'Truths' here on a 'politics Forum', where, on occasion, politics are discussed?
    Are you kidding?! It amazes me that I haven't already been banned! Also, it's getting late. I am going to sign out for now. But I'll stop back by tomorrow. Though I fully expect to see the word "BANNED!"

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,049
    Thanks
    3,161
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,561 Posts
    Groans
    117
    Groaned 140 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnify View Post
    Are you kidding?! It amazes me that I haven't already been banned! Also, it's getting late. I am going to sign out for now. But I'll stop back by tomorrow. Though I fully expect to see the word "BANNED!"
    Good Nite. Maybe have something of substance when you return. People here like to talk about different political subjects. Maybe you could convince some of the importance of 'nationalism', lots of Red Team and Trump supporters here. Socialism won't be hard, lots of Blue Team and Bernie supporters here. Hey! Maybe you could be the FIRST to create a 'Purple Team'???

  7. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,542
    Thanks
    1,570
    Thanked 3,994 Times in 2,618 Posts
    Groans
    222
    Groaned 368 Times in 338 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Good Nite. Maybe have something of substance when you return. People here like to talk about different political subjects. Maybe you could convince some of the importance of 'nationalism', lots of Red Team and Trump supporters here. Socialism won't be hard, lots of Blue Team and Bernie supporters here. Hey! Maybe you could be the FIRST to create a 'Purple Team'???
    Already banned, so not likely. The guys too trashy to get along with anyone, but the other Stormfronters. The guys just a sick joke anyway.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

    Jack (06-20-2018)

  9. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,049
    Thanks
    3,161
    Thanked 2,001 Times in 1,561 Posts
    Groans
    117
    Groaned 140 Times in 134 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Already banned, so not likely. The guys too trashy to get along with anyone, but the other Stormfronters. The guys just a sick joke anyway.
    I come to a 'politics' forum to hear different ideas and thoughts.
    If the Nazis, Communists, Monarchists, Theocrats and Capitalists are Banned, it's not much of a 'politics' forum.

  10. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    54,200
    Thanks
    14,622
    Thanked 13,476 Times in 10,093 Posts
    Groans
    614
    Groaned 929 Times in 884 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnify View Post
    Are you not aware that the carpet bombing of civilians in Dresden only shown one of the MANY reasons why that in WW II, WE were the bad guys! I will include a picture of somebody who was no doubt smarter than you, but he was something you could never hope to be. THERE at the time! Also, is your insult supposed to cause me to reply in a like manner to get me banned?
    Dresden was the single greatest day of WWII. It was the day that 200,000 krauts paid the price for being such a lousy and pathetic excuse for a society. The adequate price was never paid-in-full, of course.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Threedee For This Post:

    Quetzalcoatl (06-21-2018)

  12. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9,234
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 3,223 Times in 2,341 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 181 Times in 175 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Lots of your liberal friends are here, but they can't debate for some reason.
    Oh, you'll be tag teaming.

  13. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magnify View Post
    Though I am not a real Nazi. Unfortunately. Because I have never joined their party or gone to any of their meetings. But I will play the "devils" advocate. Though with this forum and most of its members being in the wrong, I doubt it will be allowed. But you can't say I didn't offer.
    I think the "banned" says it all. I guess that's what that person gets for being right.

Similar Threads

  1. Gee... I thought the health care debate was settled?
    By Dixie - In Memoriam in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. Health care debate: higher death rates for uninsured
    By Thorn in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 10:06 PM
  3. APP - senate votes 60 to 39 for cloture on health care debate
    By Don Quixote in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:19 AM
  4. Un-American' attacks can't derail health care debate
    By meme in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 04:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •