Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has-been Peter Fonda wants Barron Trump "put in a cage with pedophiles"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    America cages kids post extracting them from their parents.

We have a long and rich history of extracting children from families and had policies in place doing just such to indigenous first nations peoples up into the 1970s. Their kids were forced into distant “boarding schools" for years to be raped by adults and have the “Indian” removed.
    Illegals are criminals, you fool.. If you rob a bank, you will be arrested and separated from your kids. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #17 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    BREAKING: United Airlines refuses to fly separated immigrant children
    Check on how many flights they've cancelled the last few days. Seems they can't even fly their own paying customers...

Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pfffffffffffffffffffffft, someome better figure out where Tiffany is.
    There you go. You people are just plain evil. Keep poking that bear, see what happens. Trust me, you snowflakes DO NOT want to go there.
    Every life matters

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Immigrant children forcibly drugged with 'powerful' psychotropics at Texas 'treatment center': Going from bad to worse for this Administration ....

In a new lawsuit, immigrant children detained at a government-funded facility in Texas described being forcibly drugged with psychotropic medicines that made them dizzy and unable to walk.

Reveal reported Wednesday that minors held at the Shiloh Treatment Center in Manvel, Texas — described in its Google+ listing as a “baby gulag” — were physically abused and given shots of “powerful” psychiatric medications that “rendered them unable to walk, afraid of people and wanting to sleep constantly.”

In the affidavits, the children and their parents said workers at the facility told them they would not be allowed to leave or see their parents if they didn’t take the medicine, which was administered via shots. The children were allegedly told the shots were “vitamins.”

“The supervisor told me I was going to get a medication injection to calm me down,” one girl said. “Two staff grabbed me, and the doctor gave me the injection despite my objection and left me there on the bed.”
    According to one mother, her child “fell repeatedly, hitting her head, and ended up in a wheelchair.” Another “described trying to open a window and being hurled against a door by a Shiloh supervisor, who then choked her until she fainted.”

“One child was prescribed 10 different shots and pills including the antipsychotic drugs Latuda, Geodon and Olanzapine, the Parkinson’s medication Benztropin, the seizure medications Clonazepam and Divalproex, the nerve pain medication and antidepressant Duloxetine, and the cognition enhancer Guanfacine,” the report noted.

. . .

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/imm...enter-lawsuit/

This private company was operating immigrant housing and abusing children there even in 2014!
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Immigrant children forcibly drugged with 'powerful' psychotropics at Texas 'treatment center': Going from bad to worse for this Administration ....

In a new lawsuit, immigrant children detained at a government-funded facility in Texas described being forcibly drugged with psychotropic medicines that made them dizzy and unable to walk.

Reveal reported Wednesday that minors held at the Shiloh Treatment Center in Manvel, Texas — described in its Google+ listing as a “baby gulag” — were physically abused and given shots of “powerful” psychiatric medications that “rendered them unable to walk, afraid of people and wanting to sleep constantly.”

In the affidavits, the children and their parents said workers at the facility told them they would not be allowed to leave or see their parents if they didn’t take the medicine, which was administered via shots. The children were allegedly told the shots were “vitamins.”

“The supervisor told me I was going to get a medication injection to calm me down,” one girl said. “Two staff grabbed me, and the doctor gave me the injection despite my objection and left me there on the bed.”
    According to one mother, her child “fell repeatedly, hitting her head, and ended up in a wheelchair.” Another “described trying to open a window and being hurled against a door by a Shiloh supervisor, who then choked her until she fainted.”

“One child was prescribed 10 different shots and pills including the antipsychotic drugs Latuda, Geodon and Olanzapine, the Parkinson’s medication Benztropin, the seizure medications Clonazepam and Divalproex, the nerve pain medication and antidepressant Duloxetine, and the cognition enhancer Guanfacine,” the report noted.

. . .

Read more: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/imm...enter-lawsuit/

This private company was operating immigrant housing and abusing children there even in 2014!
    From your own article. You partisan hack. "In 2014, the Reveal report noted, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) called for it to be shut down after a Houston Chronicle investigation revealed allegations of “physical violence, unreasonable and excessive use of physical restraints, administering emergency medications without notice to governmental authorities, and several deaths of minor children while in custody.”

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Chirp, chirp, chirp.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Is this Peter Fonda tweeting from his bike?

We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

Minister of Truth (06-20-2018)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

We have a long and rich history of extracting children from families and had policies in place doing just such to indigenous first nations peoples up into the 1970s. Their kids were forced into distant “boarding schools" for years to be raped by adults and have the “Indian” removed.
    Hey einstein. When someone is arrested they don't get to take their kids into jail with them. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)