Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you liberals really care about these kids?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Default Do you liberals really care about these kids?

Well here is your chance to prove it.

In exchange for letting these kids go would you agree to finally building the wall we want?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

It's not just liberals. You're starting quite a few threads about this one - clearly, you understand the problem it presents to the Trump admin, and also to the GOP in the fall.

You need to step back on this one and look at it more objectively. MOST rational Americans hate seeing what is going on right now. It appeals to a basic part of our humanity, and most (liberal and conservative) want America to stand for better values. The kind of actions we're seeing are things we'd associate w/ dictatorships and 3rd world countries that have little regard for human rights.

Them's just the facts. You guys can yell that Obama did it all you want, or try to call this 'false outrage' (it isn't). This issue goes to the heart of who we are.

And sure - you can have your wall. Symbols are important. But why do liberals have to "agree"? The GOP controls the world right now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

Jack (06-20-2018)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    It's not just liberals. You're starting quite a few threads about this one - clearly, you understand the problem it presents to the Trump admin, and also to the GOP in the fall.

You need to step back on this one and look at it more objectively. MOST rational Americans hate seeing what is going on right now. It appeals to a basic part of our humanity, and most (liberal and conservative) want America to stand for better values. The kind of actions we're seeing are things we'd associate w/ dictatorships and 3rd world countries that have little regard for human rights.

Them's just the facts. You guys can yell that Obama did it all you want, or try to call this 'false outrage' (it isn't). This issue goes to the heart of who we are.

And sure - you can have your wall. Symbols are important. But why do liberals have to "agree"? The GOP controls the world right now.

Need 60 votes in the Senate. Didn't you know? Are you that politically ignorant?

There is ZERO problem. This is another media fueled "crisis". This will have ZERO impact on the 2018 election. Should I go back and count ALL of the things you have claimed in the last six months that would present a problem in the midterms?

Give me a break. You will feign your outrage about this for about a week or two and it will run its course. You can't keep up the energy for that long. You will move to some other manufactured crisis.

People want our borders enforced. Sorry, but hiding behind children does not get me to ignore my core principles. I am fine with kids being removed from their parents if their parents are irresponsible enough to ignore our laws which you are obviously OK with them doing. That is your core humanity. You want more voters for your democrat part.

You would think you guys would have learned by now that you can't beat Trump on this issue. But, I guess you have to keep being taught the lesson

5. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-20-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Need 60 votes in the Senate. Didn't you know? Are you that politically ignorant?

There is ZERO problem. This is another media fueled "crisis". This will have ZERO impact on the 2018 election. Should I go back and count ALL of the things you have claimed in the last six months that would present a problem in the midterms?

Give me a break. You will feign your outrage about this for about a week or two and it will run its course. You can't keep up the energy for that long. You will move to some other manufactured crisis.

People want our borders enforced. Sorry, but hiding behind children does not get me to ignore my core principles. I am fine with kids being removed from their parents if their parents are irresponsible enough to ignore our laws which you are obviously OK with them doing. That is your core humanity. You want more voters for your democrat part.

You would think you guys would have learned by now that you can't beat Trump on this issue. But, I guess you have to keep being taught the lesson
    Even Trump knows this issue is a loser. Which is amazing for someone as stubborn as him.

The entire post above is wrong, otherwise. Keep telling yourself that it's a "manufactured crisis," or that it won't impact the midterms. I have no problem w/ that.

And most aren't fine w/ parents & kids being separated this way. Again - them's just the facts. It isn't just "liberals" making their voices heard on this one, in case you haven't noticed.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

1. Separating infants, toddlers, young kids from their parents is un-American.
    2. You, and a number of Republicans are NOW seeing this as a 'political' issue with ramifacations at Election time.

You (and your twin brother, Legina) supporting this, only shows how hard your heart is. Plus, it exposes your dim-wittedness about 'politics'. (Democrats are gathering videos of 'Republicans taking babies from their mothers' which will certainly be aired at Election time)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

BREAKING: Kiersten Nielsen drafting order to end family separation (AP)

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...k%20to%20tweet

We now have irrefutable proof that "pro-lifers" don't care about children, just controlling women

Excuse me, just where are all the "Babies are precious gifts from Gawd" people right now? Why are they not joining the HUMAN BEINGS out there protesting, calling congress, donating for legal defense, speaking out loudly and unafraid against Trump and his INHUMANE treatment of INFANTS and CHILDREN?

For as long as I have breath, from now on every single person who claims to be "Pro-Life" is going to get a TOP OF MY LUNGS response from me: "Where were you when Trump was ripping infants from their mothers? What did you do to save THOSE children?"

"Pro-Life" is now, without a shred of doubt, a euphemism for "anti-women". Let's never entertain their sanctimonious horseshit again.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Cancel 2020.1 (06-20-2018), Jack (06-20-2018)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    BREAKING: Kiersten Nielsen drafting order to end family separation (AP)

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format...k%20to%20tweet

We now have irrefutable proof that "pro-lifers" don't care about children, just controlling women

Excuse me, just where are all the "Babies are precious gifts from Gawd" people right now? Why are they not joining the HUMAN BEINGS out there protesting, calling congress, donating for legal defense, speaking out loudly and unafraid against Trump and his INHUMANE treatment of INFANTS and CHILDREN?

For as long as I have breath, from now on every single person who claims to be "Pro-Life" is going to get a TOP OF MY LUNGS response from me: "Where were you when Trump was ripping infants from their mothers? What did you do to save THOSE children?"

"Pro-Life" is now, without a shred of doubt, a euphemism for "anti-women". Let's never entertain their sanctimonious horseshit again.
    YOU HAVE NAILED IT!!!

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Even Trump knows this issue is a loser. Which is amazing for someone as stubborn as him.

The entire post above is wrong, otherwise. Keep telling yourself that it's a "manufactured crisis," or that it won't impact the midterms. I have no problem w/ that.

And most aren't fine w/ parents & kids being separated this way. Again - them's just the facts. It isn't just "liberals" making their voices heard on this one, in case you haven't noticed.
    WRONG AGAIN

Are you not paying attention in class again?

So you guys love these children so much, but abortion is a womans right?

Must suck to be you
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    WRONG AGAIN :ROFL2:

That's it?

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    WRONG AGAIN

So you guys love these children so much, but abortion is a womans right?

Must suck to be you
    Homeland Security Drafting Order to End Family Seperation

Source: Associated Press

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is drafting an order to end family separation at the U.S.-Mexico border, the Associated Press reported Wednesday. But the AP said it's unclear if President Donald Trump will sign it. The administration is under increased pressure for its "zero tolerance" immigration policy that has led to children being separated from their parents.

Read more: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...-ap-2018-06-20
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like I said, you will forget about this in two weeks.

Remember how you would never let DACA go? Anyone really talking about it? Nope

Don't doubt me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Well here is your chance to prove it.

In exchange for letting these kids go would you agree to finally building the wall we want?

Bullshit, Trump can end it in a minute by making a phone call, he is just using the kids as hostages attempting to get what he wants and is pissed because no one will play his game

At the current rate Trump should have close to twenty five thousand kids locked up by next November

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Another bullshit post, you present a partisan bill in the Senate and all you need is 51 votes

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like I said, you will forget about this in two weeks.

Remember how you would never let DACA go? Anyone really talking about it? Nope

Don't doubt me
    It's not going to stay in the news. Do you think that is some sort of bold call? It's why they call it "news."

But this one will get a lot of play in campaign ads if Trump doesn't address it. And it's just another issue Dem candidates can hammer the GOP on in the fall.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WhinyThingy View Post
    This is clearly a false narrative being promoted by the FAKE media on behalf of the lawless Democratic Party of the Jackass. It is a tactic that will fail like all the other lies because the TRUTH always gets out in the end.

It is important for the American people to see through these desperate lies and tactics because they are truly a threat to the Republic.

Brain dead partisan morons like you will continue to mindlessly parrot the idiotic narrative and insulting the men and women, mostly minorities, who work in HHS and the Border Patrol following our laws.

You need to step back on this one and look at it more objectively.
    You need to step back and try to use your brain instead of being a mindless shill for FALSE media narratives.

MOST rational Americans hate seeing what is going on right now.
    Most Americans with a brain see through this fabricated charade. It is nothing more than a desperate effort by the FAKE media and Democratic Party of the Jackass to garner votes from low information morons like you this fall.

It appeals to a basic part of our humanity, and most (liberal and conservative) want America to stand for better values. The kind of actions we're seeing are things we'd associate w/ dictatorships and 3rd world countries that have little regard for human rights.
    It only appeals to morons and dullards who cannot think for themselves. It is an idiotic narrative in that the treatment of these children is most likely far better than anything they have experienced in their countries of origin and the long dangerous trek they are forced to endure for a partisan political purpose.

Them's just the facts.
    They aren't facts you willful idiot; they are a false narrative promoted by a despicable partisan political party that refuses to accept the results of an election and is attempting to dupe idiots into voting for them based on lies, distortions and innuendo. It is a threat to the republic which willful idiots like you lack the intelligence to comprehend.

You guys can yell that Obama did it all you want, or try to call this 'false outrage' (it isn't). This issue goes to the heart of who we are.
    No one is yelling at Obama strawman; we are pointing out that nothing has changed between administrations other than the false outrage and lies being promulgated by a media no longer interested in facts or honest journalism.

I see that you're not only a willful moron, but ignorant on how the legislative process works.

Weren't you one of those whiny dullards that decried Republican obstructionism when Obama was President? I bet you're all for it now aren't you, you whiny hypocritical liar.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.