Members banned from this thread: SmarterthanYou, Cancel 2018. 3, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Cancel 2018.2, TTQ64, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, countryboy, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, Mitchthomas20172017, coolzone and rhym3pays

Thread: President Trump Just Lied Again

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default President Trump Just Lied Again

Here is a thread which will be constantly pertinent.

Discuss the latest lies from our president.

Should be no lack of material.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 3 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018.2 (06-19-2018), cancel2 2022 (06-19-2018), canceled.2021.1 (06-19-2018)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-19-2018)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The latest lie is that Democrats are responsible for children being separated from their parents at the border.

What a LIAR!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018.2 (06-19-2018), canceled.2021.1 (06-19-2018)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

7. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

As long as he's breathing ... he's Lying
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

8. The Following User Groans At Bourbon For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.1 (06-19-2018)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

kudzu (06-19-2018), PoliTalker (06-19-2018), ThatOwlWoman (06-19-2018)

10. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Perhaps it is easier to simply assume everything he says is a lie and only make note of the times he actually says something which is true.

11. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2018.2 (06-19-2018), canceled.2021.1 (06-19-2018)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

13. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

He's shameless. I saw him trying to blame Dems and "obstructionism" yesterday. The GOP owns everything right now.

He just says stuff. He has always just said stuff. Republicans have forever ceded honesty as an issue by supporting this guy.

14. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.1 For This Awful Post:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.1 For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-19-2018)

16. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump just made a long winded lying speech . He was feeling good after a breakfast of fried immigrant baby and eggs, The man lies so much that he may even convince himself.

17. The Following User Groans At Nordberg For This Awful Post:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-19-2018)

19. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump just made a long winded lying speech . He was feeling good after a breakfast of fried immigrant baby and eggs, The man lies so much that he may even convince himself.
    I do think he believes his own lies.

He was convinced that people in New Jersey cheered on 911:

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down, and I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

He was lying. That never happened.

He lied yesterday when he said Democrats are responsible for separating children from their parents at the border.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

21. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Another huge American WTF moment

0 Unending lynchings of black people in the South.

0 Trail of Tears.

0 Wounded Knee.

0 Interring Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor.

0 McCarthy's "communist hunts" of the 50s

0 Selma Alabama.

0 Lying America into Vietnam and Iraq.

And so, so much more government criminality.

Now, a demented president and his enablers are shredding families at the Mexican border. Separating children from parents, sibling from sibling. This can only be defined as: Pure. Fucking. Evil.

Even if there's a "Blue Wave," the Democrats wouldn't be in control of a part of government until next January.

These families can't wait until next January. They are being terrorized by people who are intentionally inflicting a horrible, cruel nightmare upon them. Every moment of their lives have become unbearable fear and pain.

This must stop. Now.

We are approaching a point where we can't let ourselves become "good Germans."
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

22. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump lied that the Democrats are obstructing a solution to this. - He could end it with a single command.

He also lied when he said immigrants are providing new membership for drug gangs. - Most immigrants are trying to escape that and want to do honest work.

Trump lied when he said Congress needs to put an end to it. - He could end it with a single command.

23. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,553 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The rightys are happy . At least trump ended net neutrality like he promised. Isn't that great?

Note on the border there are no pictures of the babies and little girls they have taken away. Trumpys are controlling the news again. The news should be under the control of the repubs. Then it would be fair and honest. Trump should decide what the news is. He is the only one qualified to make that decision.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-19-2018)

25. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Representatives have been prevented from inspecting what is going on.

Senator Bill Nelson and Rep Wasserman Shultz were denied access to a children's detention center in Homestead, FL.

They were lied to, and told they had to fill out a form two weeks in advance.

They held a news conference and denounced the Trump administration for running a cover-up:

"After being blocked from entering the center, Nelson accused the Trump administration of a “cover-up.”

“This is a federally contracted facility,” he said. “This is in my state of Florida. We are being denied entry to see about the welfare of children as well as to see about children separated from parents.”

Nelson said that federal officials “are obviously hiding something,” and he was told at least two-weeks notice must be given to tour the facility.

Wasserman Schultz called for the resignation of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, who has defended the policy of separating children from their parents who try to illegally cross the U.S. southern border."

Orlando Sun Sentinel

26. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

President Trump just backed down from his policy of breaking up families.

He just did what he said yesterday he could not do.

That means he lied yesterday.

Yesterday he said we had only two choices, let them go or put kids in cages.

Now, suddenly, he used a third choice.

Maybe he just needed to borrow a pen.

LIAR!!!