Members banned from this thread: Minister of Truth, cawacko, evince, zappasguitar and Cancel 2018.2

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Since the left wants Trump to ignore our laws to suit them maybe he should

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Old Crapper: "For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, "

Look, no reason to bring 'ThatOwlWoman' into the conversation. Let's just stick to the Topic at hand.
    The topic of the post was about so-called "christians" of which there are very few. "Many are called, few are chosen" Exposing the lies of the Jerry Falwell Jr., Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson, Franklin Graham, etc., types are necessary according to scripture. You may feel offended by such an activity, especially if you are one of these so-called "christians", however, if you knew your scripture then you would understand.

Now, you can go back to your jack off party.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    The topic of the post was about so-called "christians" of which there are very few. "Many are called, few are chosen" Exposing the lies of the Jerry Falwell Jr., Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson, Franklin Graham, etc., types are necessary according to scripture. You may feel offended by such an activity, especially if you are one of these so-called "christians", however, if you knew your scripture then you would understand.

Now, you can go back to your jack off party.
    Do you actually have anything to say? Or do you just toss around a bunch of Bible versus and say "That will show them".

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    ignore the laws stop collecting taxes?

Maybe he should fire Mueller and pardon everyone Mueller has gone after?

The liberals spend countless hours claiming that "Trump isn't above the law", but to server their open border desires they want him to ignore the law and be above the law.

Without hiding behind children can any liberal explain their contradiction? I suspect not, but I will give them a chance.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha .... Trump to sign something to prevent children/parents being separated.

Uh-oh. Looks like ILA will have to re-think his position.
    (and Poor Legina, what will HE do now)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Bourbon (06-20-2018)

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

hahahahahahahahahahahaha .... Trump to sign something to prevent children/parents being separated.

I wonder how he feels after Taking One Up The Ass from Trump.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Jack (06-20-2018)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I wonder how he feels after Taking One Up The Ass from Trump.
    Maybe he will tell us that he really does oppose this inhumane treatment of people and, because he is a right-wing stooge, just went along with the Party Line because ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Bourbon (06-20-2018)

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Is he? Is it signed yet?

I won't rethink my position. I will maintain my position. I am fine with the kids staying with their families while they are being deported. As long as they are deported it doesn't matter to me

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is he? Is it signed yet?

I won't rethink my position. I will maintain my position. I am fine with the kids staying with their families while they are being deported. As long as they are deported it doesn't matter to me
    Ahhhh ... NOW ... you're OK with families staying together. I knew Legina couldn't think for himself, but I wasn't sure about YOU. (thanks for answering that for me)

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ahhhh ... NOW ... you're OK with families staying together. I knew Legina couldn't think for himself, but I wasn't sure about YOU. (thanks for answering that for me)
    I always maintained Trump was following the law. I stand by that. I just want them deported. As long as that happens I don’t care

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I always maintained Trump was following the law. I stand by that. I just want them deported. As long as that happens I don’t care
    You and Legina both LOVED the idea that children were being separated from their parents. I imagine you and your twin brother Legina are both 'Christians', right?

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You and Legina both LOVED the idea that children were being separated from their parents. I imagine you and your twin brother Legina are both 'Christians', right?
    I said I didn't care either way. If it is a deterrent that is great.

I only care about them being deported. Together or separate is irrelevant to me.

What is going to be awesome is that when Trump states he is still going through with Operation Zero Tolerance but keeping families together what will you lefties do then? Will you still cry for me?

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is he? Is it signed yet?

It is a funny thing that creatures like you continue to present to the detriment of the country. Your god Trump was whining about MS13, which originated in Honduras, or was it Guatemala, and asking why the people in those countries did not fight back. Ignoring the poverty, and lack of weapons, in those countries, why not ask why cowards like Trump, and more then likely you, don't take up those weapons (of which you have many), and take on these rapists, thieves, drug dealers, etc. yourselves?

And yes fool, he is backing down.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

15. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I said I didn't care either way. If it is a deterrent that is great.

I only care about them being deported. Together or separate is irrelevant to me.

What is going to be awesome is that when Trump states he is still going through with Operation Zero Tolerance but keeping families together what will you lefties do then? Will you still cry for me?
    Not at all. When fools like you who have their heads stuck so far up Trumps ass discover there is no "zero tolerance" due to other laws, and court cases, your whining will be enough for all of us.

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

ILA: "Do you think children should be put in adult detention centers? Is that what you are advocating? Maybe put them in their with child rapists? Is that the position of the democrat party?"

Don't try to be a weasel and NOW try to change YOUR position. You are NOT an American, you have NO American Values. YOU supported the separation of children from their parents. Own It!

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is a funny thing that creatures like you continue to present to the detriment of the country. Your god Trump was whining about MS13, which originated in Honduras, or was it Guatemala, and asking why the people in those countries did not fight back. Ignoring the poverty, and lack of weapons, in those countries, why not ask why cowards like Trump, and more then likely you, don't take up those weapons (of which you have many), and take on these rapists, thieves, drug dealers, etc. yourselves?

And yes fool, he is backing down.
    Don't those places have the gun control laws you libtards love? So now you are whining because they can't defend themselves?

I don't have to take on MS13. Trust me, they are no where near where I am. I have no worries from them. But, I am always carrying my .45 springfield so I feel confident that if I ever did have a problem with one of those wetbacks, I could dispatch him quickly.

Did Trump say he was ending the deportations? If he didn't, then I am good. I don't care if Lolita gets to keep her spawn with her. I just want Lolita sent back from whence she came.

No new voters for you

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not at all. When fools like you who have their heads stuck so far up Trumps ass discover there is no "zero tolerance" due to other laws, and court cases, your whining will be enough for all of us.
    What other laws prevent President Trump from enforcing existing immigration law? Please do let us know