Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do we know?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Instead of being guided by emotions or emotional imagery, I’m going to ask JPP Democrats to stop and think.
    Get a grip, will you?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    I am a DNC hating progressive who is going to barge right in here and say this-- If they want their kids to be deported with them, then keep them together and deport them all.
    They have a right to due process under the law. Are you advocating housing them together while their cases are pending and sub judice?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    No Shit Einstein ... you mean they didn't sail around to the Golf of Mexico ... and where they told to come back another day?

BTW ... the Dumb Shit Homeland Security Bitch said in her own words, that they're telling people who are legally trying to enter to come back another day.

Anyone wit ha brain?
    Immigrants coming to this country through Ellis Island back then is the same thing as what we have at the southern border today?
    reach much? I'm tired of dealing with retards, You amigo take the cake
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default It seems that housing mothers with their children is an issue

In a decision roundly rejecting the administration’s arguments for holding the families, Judge Dolly M. Gee of Federal District Court for the Central District of California ruled that the Obama administration’s detention of children and their mothers who were caught crossing the border illegally is a serious violation of a longstanding court settlement.

A lawsuit was filed in February 2015 by Peter Schey and Carlos Holguin, lawyers at the Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law in Los Angeles. They sued after two months of negotiations between them and the Obama Justice Department produced no accord on detention centers for mothers with children.

“I think this spells the beginning of the end for the Obama administration’s immigrant family detention policy,” Mr. Schey, the president of the human rights center, said.

The detention of the mothers and children has drawn furious criticism from immigrant advocates and religious and Latino groups.

Homeland Security officials opened detention centers in Texas in Dilley and Karnes City, in addition to a small family center already operating in Berks County, Pa. As of June 30, 2015, about 2,600 women and children were held in the three centers.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/us/detained-immigrant-children-judge-dolly-gee-ruling.html

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

I see that the right is putting out trial balloons for every possible rationale & defense of this policy.

Keep it up. I'm sure the voters will be cool w/ it in November.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thing1 View Post
    I see that the right is putting out trial balloons for every possible rationale & defense of this policy.

Trump won't be on the ballot and yes most of them will be, at least the legal voters.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

WOW: Melania's Immigration Lawyer Slams Child Separation on Fox & Friends: It's Like Nazi Germany...

Melania Trump‘s immigration lawyer took part in a focus group on Fox & Friends to discuss President Donald Trump‘s migrant policy, and tore into the separation of migrant children from their parents at the southern border in a fiery monologue.

Michael Wildes helped Melania Trump and her parents to get immigration status in the United States, years before her husband would launch a bid for the presidency on an ardent anti-immigration platform.

In the end, it’s really a matter of priorities,” Wildes said. “When our founding fathers fought the pirates on the high seas, we didn’t lose the moral compass what it is to be American.”

When we’re dealing with this challenge, we should not be quarantining our children from parents,” he continued. “The inhumanity of what we see is reminiscent of detention centers of Nazi Germany, of the slave trade. We can do better when we try to figure out this problem. Let’s not forget, this problem needs to be fixed because the greatest risk-takers and greatest entrepreneurs historically have been immigrants this country.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/melania-...y-slave-trade/
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Still no answer lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Still no answer lol.
    It's not really a great question. To be fair.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not really a great question. To be fair.
    Explain why.

Pretend you’re a border agent. An adult immigrant tells you a kid belongs to them but they have no papers.

What do you do? Believe them and hope for the best?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That’s what this is about, isn’t it.

Send the immigrant kids off with, whomever, so they can wind up on the street...or worse.

Are you certain you’re on the right side of the moral equation on this?

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That’s what this is about, isn’t it.

Send the immigrant kids off with, whomever, so they can wind up on the street...or worse.

Are you certain you’re on the right side of the moral equation on this?
    You're basically fabricating this scenario.

Biological families are being separated. Yes - I'm sure I'm on the right side of the moral equation. And a LOT of conservatives agree w/ me on this one, especially Christians.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're basically fabricating this scenario.

Biological families are being separated. Yes - I'm sure I'm on the right side of the moral equation. And a LOT of conservatives agree w/ me on this one, especially Christians.
    Ah, the Christian card lol. How convenient.

You still haven’t answered the question: how do border agents know if a given child belongs to X adult?