Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE RISE OF THE THIRD PARTY

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,167 Times in 7,619 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    No there isn't and I'm an independent as well.

But, you are still stupid and naive. So there it is.
    You are asking me to join you in the stupid/naive mode.

I'm saying, "No thanks."

That seems to have upset you.

Wonder why?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Which is why we must overcome.

Rise up brother! If we believe we are defeated, we are defeated.
    I don't believe we're defeated, just figure out a way to overcome the ignorant obstinance of democrats and republicans.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,799 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 171 Times in 164 Posts

I'm sorry, but that is a defeatist attitude. With that mindset we will never have a third party.
    I'm open to a viable third party. What's really needed is a system like Germany with many parties that form a coalition, IMO. Even libertarians have different factions. E.g., look no further than SmarterThanYou. He's a cop hating anarchist. I'm anti 2nd amendment because I believe gun ownership is a responsibility, a hallmark of libertarianism. Not a right given to people too stupid to own them responsibly.
    I'm sick of the democrats and the republicans.

Neither party represents me and it seems they don't represent you. And I don't think they represent millions of Americans.

Only you can prevent forest fires - Yogi Bear

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by aloysious View Post
    I'm open to a viable third party. What's really needed is a system like Germany with many parties that form a coalition, IMO. Even libertarians have different factions. E.g., look no further than SmarterThanYou. He's a cop hating anarchist. I'm anti 2nd amendment because I believe gun ownership is a responsibility, a hallmark of libertarianism.
    so you ARE stupid and naive.........yaya was right.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    so you ARE stupid and naive.........yaya was right.
    I'll give you a real life example of why I'm correct about responsibility vs. rights.
    Last summer two guys pulled into my bidness parking lot, got out of their cars to fist fight. One was getting the better of the other. The 'other' got off the ground, ran to his car and pulled out a large caliber handgun and used it to end the fight he voluntarily got in to. Do you believe that's responsible use of a handgun? Do you believe this person should have the right to own one?
    You would do well to read this article:
    Rights and Responsibilities
    by David Boaz
    Boaz outlines his libertarian view of rights and morality.
    https://www.libertarianism.org/publi...sponsibilities
    Stupidity is the far left belief that repealing the 2nd will reduce crime. I don't.

BTW, you are as far left as any moonbat here and BLM with your hatred of cops.
    Last edited by Cancel 2018.1; 06-19-2018 at 03:28 PM.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'll give you a real life example of why I'm correct about responsibility vs. rights.
    Last summer two guys pulled into my bidness parking lot, got out of their cars to fist fight. One was getting the better of the other. The 'other' got off the ground, ran to his car and pulled out a large caliber handgun and used it to end the fight he voluntarily got in to. Do you believe that's responsible use of a handgun? Do you believe this person should have the right to own one?
    the founding fathers believed that freedom requires responsbility, but irresponsibility doesn't preclude not having the right.....just that you get to experience common law judgement and punishment if you don't exercise your rights responsibly.

BTW, you are as far left as any moonbat here and BLM with your hatred of cops.
    ROFL, that's fucking hilarious.......i mean absolutely hilarious.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,281 Times in 22,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoilHAT View Post
    Goals I would like to see set by a thitd party:
    single payer healthcare. Tired of insurance companies profiting for simply being a middleman. Let's do their job ourselves and keep that profit they take. Parasites!

Spend less on defense and use the money to fund single payer

Legalize marijuana federally and pardon non.violent offenders.
    Leftist moron wants to turn America into another third world shithole. Thank you Comrade tinfoilHat!

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

THE RISE OF THE THIRD PARTY

We are not a small base. At every election we become tighter and realize this. You may call us independents, but we are the THIRD PARTY.

We are the vast middle of America. And that is not a geographic reference to you ignorant democrats.

The THIRD PARTY is coming. We are not homogeneous. We represent true America.
    Another thread? Same question; what do you think a third party can accomplish that the other two aren't?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanFEW View Post
    I don't believe we're defeated, just figure out a way to overcome the ignorant obstinance of democrats and republicans.
    I am amused by the naive notion that a third party would lead to any significant differences. How?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Defecation View Post
    I am amused by the naive notion that a third party would lead to any significant differences. How?
    it depends on what office, how many, among other things. A Libertarian president could EO certain agencies to stop enforcing and prosecuting for certain offenses.......numerous pardons or commutations for others......but as unlikely as that is, it's why I also stated that local/state for 3rd party would always be better.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it depends on what office, how many, among other things. A Libertarian president could EO certain agencies to stop enforcing and prosecuting for certain offenses.......numerous pardons or commutations for others......but as unlikely as that is, it's why I also stated that local/state for 3rd party would always be better.
    Trump represents what could be considered a third party President; his treatment is about what one could expect if a third party candidate were to win the presidency only it could be worse because there would be no third party support in the Congress.

I doubt things would change much. I am more inclined to believe that change can occur WITHIN the party as we see happening with the Republicans.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the founding fathers believed that freedom requires responsbility, but irresponsibility doesn't preclude not having the right.....just that you get to experience common law judgement and punishment if you don't exercise your rights responsibly.
    There's a fine line or rather a gray area between rights and responsibility, IMO. E.g., it's not in the Bill of Rights that we have the right to drive a vehicle yet we all have the right to do so if we can show we can do it responsibly.

ROFL, that's fucking hilarious.......i mean absolutely hilarious.
    Yes it is. Ironically so.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There's a fine line or rather a gray area between rights and responsibility, IMO. E.g., it's not in the Bill of Rights that we have the right to drive a vehicle yet we all have the right to do so if we can show we can do it responsibly.
    Yes it is. Ironically so.
    I'm curious.......is your limited mindset one of which puts you in a position to have to believe that anti cop is always left??????

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Trump now has the vote of coal miners and other blue collar workers. It's over for Democrats. A third party doesn't stand a chance now.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm curious.......is your limited mindset one of which puts you in a position to have to believe that anti cop is always left??????
    Not really because I don't believe that. But the overwhelming majority of cop haters are moonbats. You're the exception. But as an anarchist you also have a common trait with antifas.