Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: send immigrants back where they came from !!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default send immigrants back where they came from !!

south of rio grande !! thank you trump/republicans; i just talked to the manager of a downtown seattle safeway, fairly thick accent, they didn't have little square, 9-volt transistor batteries, she didn't know what they were, i got frustrated and said let me talk to an american, she said she was an american; i chose to get that off my chest; thanks; that saying on the staue of liberty, send me your...; that might have been ok in the late 19th century , but not now !!

2. The Following User Groans At qmuddy2 For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (06-18-2018)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why not send them home? Saudi Arabia rounds them up and flies them home every year..

Why detain the parents and put their children in other detention centers? Are we going to PUNISH them?

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

So does that mean Melania Trump would have to leave? She probably would welcome the move

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-18-2018), evince (06-18-2018), signalmankenneth (06-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (06-18-2018)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Why not send them home? Saudi Arabia rounds them up and flies them home every year..

Why detain the parents and put their children in other detention centers? Are we going to PUNISH them?
    Just send them all to California. They can only improve things there.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are still supporting Trump, you are one hundred percent on-board with taking children away from their parents, and caging them like animals.

You can tell yourself that you’re not – but you are. At this point, for anyone to say, “Just because I support Trump doesn’t mean I agree with all of his policies,” is no different than a German exonerating himself from the guilt of the extermination camps by claiming that he “didn’t really agree with all of Hitler’s policies” either.

Your “pResident” is taking children – frightened, traumatized children – away from their mothers, and is warehousing them in “facilities” often located thousands of miles away from where their parents are being held. Parents are not being told where their children are, or when – or even if – they will ever see them again.

Babies, toddlers, children too young to understand what’s happening to them, are living in a state of constant fear. Their parents live with the emotional torture of not knowing what is being done to their children – without even knowing if they’re still alive.

If you still support Trump, you SUPPORT THIS.

There is no law that decrees these actions. If you believe Trump’s lie that he is upholding a law that simply does not exist, you are no different from those who saw cattle-cars full of people on their way to Auschwitz and dismissed their inevitable fate of starvation, torture and death as simply a matter of “law”.

Your “pResident” could end this inhumane nightmare with one phone call. But instead, he chooses not to.

If you still support Trump, you are complicit in all of the above. As a nation, we are now past the point of cherry-picking which “policies” we agree with or don’t – it’s time to pick a side.

We’ve heard the Republicans say that every US prisoner is separated from their children when they are jailed. But there is no one currently incarcerated who has had his/her children imprisoned as well; there are no inmates who are refused the knowledge of their children’s whereabouts or welfare while they are behind bars. In other words, murderers, drug dealers, and rapists are given more humane treatment than desperate people who committed the crime of wanting a better life for their families.

What it comes down to is this: You either whole-heartedly and without reservation support a man who is putting innocent children in cages, or you don’t support him at all. There is no wiggle-room here. There is no in-between place where you can hide behind that “but I don’t agree with all of his policies” bullshit. You either ally yourself with decent people who find Trump’s actions abhorrent, anti-American, and immoral – or you ally yourself with him.

You either stand up for decency, compassion, and what is morally right – or you lie down with Trump and wallow with him in that fetid swamp that defends his assault on innocent children.

You either withdraw your support from this immoral would-be dictator, or you raise your voice to condemn him.

You either stop pretending that a man who would take children away from their parents is a “good Christian” adhering to Christ’s teachings, or you condemn him for doing things that The Nazareen never condoned.

I am sick-to-death of those have defended this Idiot and his lies, but we are now at the breaking point. Separating children from their parents is not a squabble over “policy” – it is a tipping point in defining who we are as Americans, and who we are as decent human beings.

If you still support Trump, you are as gutless, morally-bereft, and bigoted as he is. There is no getting around that.

I might remind everyone that after WWII, those who collaborated with the Nazis were not treated well by their countrymen – and those who are collaborating with Trump’s Nazi-like decrees won’t be treated any better.

If you stand with Trump on this issue, you WILL face the consequences of your actions in the days to come. If you defend Trump on this issue, we will know who you are and will deal with you accordingly.

You’re either with decent, moral people who see the immorality of what is being done to children – or you are completely in agreement with Trump’s indecency and immorality.

Your choice - and you might want to speak up before it's too late to save your own wretched souls.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by qmuddy2 View Post
    south of rio grande !! thank you trump/republicans; i just talked to the manager of a downtown seattle safeway, fairly thick accent, they didn't have little square, 9-volt transistor batteries, she didn't know what they were, i got frustrated and said let me talk to an american, she said she was an american; i chose to get that off my chest; thanks; that saying on the staue of liberty, send me your...; that might have been ok in the late 19th century , but not now !!
    fuck you sociopathic racist fuck fart

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Just send them all to California. They can only improve things there.
    only of we can send you back to Poland

10. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-18-2018)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    only of we can send you back to Poland
    I am not from Poland. You sound like you do not want illegal immigrants in California. I say load it the fuck up! Give you all what you are asking for.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by qmuddy2 View Post
    i just talked to the manager of a downtown seattle safeway, fairly thick accent, they didn't have little square, 9-volt transistor batteries, she didn't know what they were
    Cool story.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

fuck you sociopathic racist fuck fart
    Where do you get off calling anyone a racist, racist?

These are your posts:

I spit in the face of the black guy.
    Obama was nothing more than another black failure in a government job and another black family in government housing. Stupid nigger.
    If you're black and you vote democrat, then you're a "nigger". If you're white and you vote democrat, then you're "white trash". If you're Asian and you vote democrat, then you're a "zipper head". If you're Hispanic and you vote democrat, then you're a "wetback".

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Where do you get off calling anyone a racist, racist?

These are your posts:
    Did you happen to notice he/she/it does not want illegal aliens in its state of California either?

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am not from Poland. You sound like you do not want illegal immigrants in California. I say load it the fuck up! Give you all what you are asking for.
    She should offer to sponsor a few of them!

17. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (06-18-2018)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    She should offer to sponsor a few of them!
    A few? As the self appointed spokesperson for all the loony left, he/she/it should be feeding, clothing, housing, paying medical expense etc for all of them. On he/she/it's own dime.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I live in a city that is 70% latino

my block is easily 90% latino

nicest neighbors Ive ever had

send them

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (06-18-2018)