Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we separate convicted bank robbers from their children?

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    While I'm on vacation, will someone make sure to remind Texty, that strutting his micro penis, and micro brain around here isn't cute?
    I've warned you about that word.!!!!!!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I guess DEMOCRAT Domer thinks these people were all lying.

Keep guessing, Jethro. That's the best you can offer.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DEMOCRAT domer76 View Post
    Children in the US are not taken from the custody of their parents for misdemeanors.
    Loser.

Immigrants Face Loss of Custody of Their Children

Encarnación Bail Romero. A Guatemalan, Ms. Bail is battling to regain custody of her son, Carlos, 2

When immigration agents raided a poultry processing plant near here two years ago, they had no idea a little American boy named Carlos would be swept up in the operation. One of the 136 illegal immigrants detained in the raid was Carlos’s mother, Encarnación Bail Romero, a Guatemalan.

A year and a half after she went to jail, a county court terminated Ms. Bail’s rights to her child on grounds of abandonment. Carlos, now 2, was adopted by a local couple.

In his decree, Judge David C. Dally of Circuit Court in Jasper County said the couple made a comfortable living, had rearranged their lives and work schedules to provide Carlos a stable home, and had support from their extended family. By contrast, Judge Dally said, Ms. Bail had little to offer.

“The only certainties in the biological mother’s future,” he wrote, “is that she will remain incarcerated until next year, and that she will be deported thereafter.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/23/us/23children.html

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    When parents are convicted of felonies their kids aren't put in cages. They go to other family members or the foster system.
    The kids aren't being put in cages though i wish they were. The little monsters are held in camps or converted walmarts and some are going to foster homes.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I guess DEMOCRAT Domer thinks these people were all lying.

HAHAHA. I love that. Why doesn't CNN put that on the air.?

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The kids aren't being put in cages though i wish they were. The little monsters are held in camps or converted walmarts and some are going to foster homes.
    None seem to be going to Christiecrite's home, do they?

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. I love that. Why doesn't CNN put that on the air.?
    Because it happened during Obama's Reign of Error.

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Loser.

Immigrants Face Loss of Custody of Their Children

Encarnación Bail Romero. A Guatemalan, Ms. Bail is battling to regain custody of her son, Carlos, 2

When immigration agents raided a poultry processing plant near here two years ago, they had no idea a little American boy named Carlos would be swept up in the operation. One of the 136 illegal immigrants detained in the raid was Carlos’s mother, Encarnación Bail Romero, a Guatemalan.

A year and a half after she went to jail, a county court terminated Ms. Bail’s rights to her child on grounds of abandonment. Carlos, now 2, was adopted by a local couple.

In his decree, Judge David C. Dally of Circuit Court in Jasper County said the couple made a comfortable living, had rearranged their lives and work schedules to provide Carlos a stable home, and had support from their extended family. By contrast, Judge Dally said, Ms. Bail had little to offer.

“The only certainties in the biological mother’s future,” he wrote, “is that she will remain incarcerated until next year, and that she will be deported thereafter.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/23/us/23children.html
    Sad little illiterate fuckwad. Nonexistent comprehension skills.

Stay at the kiddies table, Festus. This stuff is over your head.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DEMOCRAT domer76 View Post
    Sad little illiterate fuckwad. Nonexistent comprehension skills. Stay at the kiddies table, Festus. This stuff is over your head.
    I guess the proof that you were wrong (from the ultra-liberal New York times, no less) was more than you could stand.

Loser.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I guess the proof that you were wrong (from the ultra-liberal New York times, no less) was more than you could stand.

Loser.

lol

This woman was in jail and they nailed her for child abandonment? That's the best pathetic response you have, shitstain?

Let's repeat, turdlicker. Find a literate 10 year old to explain it to you.

In the US, children are not removed from the custody of their parents for misdemeanor crimes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

kudzu (06-19-2018)

12. #131 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    lol

This woman was in jail and they nailed her for child abandonment? That's the best pathetic response you have, shitstain?

Let's repeat, turdlicker. Find a literate 10 year old to explain it to you.

In the US, children are not removed from the custody of their parents for misdemeanor crimes.
    When incarcerated, the parents are removed from their children, stupid
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    When incarcerated, the parents are removed from their children, stupid
    Do other countries punish people before they deport them?

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because it happened during Obama's Reign of Error.

“Back to where you came from”: Canada deports 35 people daily.

Deportation: The Canadian government deported 117,531 people between 2006 and 2014, including to countries with official moratoriums on deportation. The federal government and Canada Border Services Agency bribe people to self-deport and use international smugglers.

Refugees are stripped of their permanent residency and face deportation, while permanent residents convicted of minor offences — including traffic offenses — are deported without a right to appeal.

The Canadian government deported 117,531 people between 2006 and 2014. In the last several years, despite official moratoriums on deportation to these countries, more than 500 people were sent to Iraq, Haiti, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia and other politically volatile states.

I tried to explain to CBSA [Canada Border Services Agency] that I come from the Gaza Strip, that I can’t go back. I have issues there, I fear for my life. None of that made any sense to them, so i found myself handcuffed and thrown in a detention centre in Vancouver airport and then an airplane. — Hamoudi Ghareeb.

In 2012, the federal government began a program to bribe refugee claimants to abandon their refugee claims and self-deport. From 2012-2014, the government spent $7.5 million paying 36,000 refugee claimants, primarily Roma from Hungary, to leave Canada. It was recently revealed that Canada Border Services Agency was using international smugglers to get fake documents to deport migrants to countries to which they have no connection.

Continued

http://www.neverhome.ca/deportation/

15. #134 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Do other countries punish people before they deport them?
    No, some torture them, others just shoot them.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (06-19-2018)

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is no federal law mandating children and parents be separated at the border; a policy resulting in that outcome was enacted in May 2018.

There is no federal law that stipulates that children and parents be separated at the border, no matter how families entered the United States. An increase in child detainees separated from parents stemmed directly from a change in enforcement policy repeatedly announced by Sessions in April and May 2018, under which adults (with or without children) are criminally prosecuted for attempting to enter the United States:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...s-passed-1997/