Thread: Why do you allow the lies?

1. #631 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No, it wasn't the answer you wanted, which is why you ran away from it and refused to even click the link.
    It wasn't answered at all, no matter how many times you try to project it as such.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #632 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You're quite full of bullshit aren't you lying vagina boy? First they spent a trillion that did NOTHING to improve the economy
    Sigh...

According to the CBO the Stimulus was a success.

; then they LIED about Obamacare
    No they didn't. You did, though. A lot. You even lied about lying about it.

but they never gave a shit about immigration even when they had the votes to pass it.
    They began immigration talks the week after Obamacare was signed into law.

Lying leftist vagina's like you didn't give a shit about it either because you didn't start crying and stomping your feet until Trumps first year in office. STFU
    We've been trying to pass immigration reform since 2011. You're the ones who refused to do anything about it.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #633 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Yeah...although they are only wanna-be Nazis. Most are not nearly as smart as the Nazis...just as Donald Trump, the wanna-be Hitler is not as smart as Hitler was. He IS just as evil, though.
    Frank, you and your fellow traveler make fools of yourselves with your Nazi bullshit.

4. #634 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If we didn't have that abominable oaf in the Oval Office...this problem would be much smaller.
    Small like his hands...or a Conservative's dick.

5. #635 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Do liberals want Trump to defy the 9th Circuit?

6. #636 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In your fury and frustration that you've been schooled on these boards, you vomit out any phrase you can to try and deflect from your own deficiencies. You don't even know how to apply "word salad" properly. You're just labeling everything that makes you feel bad about yourself as that.
    So you're unable to provided a link to the definition you're ascribing to it and instead just intend to deflect and deny.

7. #637 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Because I didn't ask Google; but I did ask you
    And I gave you the answer via Google search.

Now you're complaining that it's too much for you to be expected to click a link.

What a worthless, useless parasite. Stop mooching.

8. #638 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not when the time came to deal with immigration.
    So illegal immigration wasn't important to them then; but it is now.

9. #639 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah...although they are only wanna-be Nazis. Most are not nearly as smart as the Nazis...just as Donald Trump, the wanna-be Hitler is not as smart as Hitler was. He IS just as evil, though.
    Nah, they're Nazis. A Nazi wannabe is still a Nazi.

10. #640 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

She did win the popular vote by 2-3 million votes.
    Which means nothing in the election of a President in this country. As you well know.

11. #641 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It is being done now. You're defending it.

No, he didn't.
    And you apparently want to continue to promote the talking points and Obama did separate families.

12. #642 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one has suggested that there is a "look what you made me do"
    That is exactly what you suggested. You suggested these people bring their separation on themselves, even though separation doesn't need to occur and Trump is only doing it to inflict terror on children.

That's abuser behavior. Do you also beat your wife?

Oh, wait...

No way you're married.

13. #643 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No one has suggested that there is a "look what you made me do"; but instead it's condemnation of them continuing to make bad choices and expecting to be rewarded for those choices.
    That is exactly "look what you made me do".

And the thing is, you don't even need to separate the families. You're doing it simply to instill terror in children and punish imaginary immigrants.

14. #644 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And there you go; projecting your own behavior on others, again.
    But that's what you did, coward. You solicited a plan, couldn't pick it apart, and instead copped out.

15. #645 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You poor pathetic moron:

This is not about border children or separation; this is about following our laws. This is not about a "policy", but about ENFORCING our laws. It is an asinine and false narrative the liberal left and FAKE media are engaging in.

The Homeland Security Act of 2002

The Homeland Security Act of 2002, codified in 6 U.S.C., created the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), defined "unaccompanied alien child," and delegated the coordination and care of unaccompanied children to the Department of Health and Human Service (HHS). The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), within HHS, operates about 100 short-term shelters throughout the United States for unaccompanied children. ORR recently opened temporary shelters to accommodate the increased detention of unaccompanied children. The temporary shelters are at Joint Base San Antonio Lackland (Texas), Naval Base Ventura County-Port Hueneme (California), and Fort Sill (Oklahoma).

Under the statute, HHS also is responsible for maintaining and publishing a list of legal services available to unaccompanied children, collecting statistical information on unaccompanied children, and reuniting children with their parents abroad if possible.

https://cliniclegal.org/resources/pr...grant-children

§236.3 Detention and release of juveniles.

(a) Juveniles. A juvenile is defined as an alien under the age of 18 years.

(b) Release. Juveniles for whom bond has been posted, for whom parole has been authorized, or who have been ordered released on recognizance, shall be released pursuant to the following guidelines:

(1) Juveniles shall be released, in order of preference, to:

(i) A parent;

(ii) Legal guardian; or

(iii) An adult relative (brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandparent) who is not presently in Service detention, unless a determination is made that the detention of such juvenile is required to secure his or her timely appearance before the Service or the Immigration Court or to ensure the juvenile's safety or that of others. In cases where the parent, legal guardian, or adult relative resides at a location distant from where the juvenile is detained, he or she may secure release at a Service office located near the parent, legal guardian, or adult relative.

(2) If an individual specified in paragraphs (b)(1)(i) through (iii) of this section cannot be located to accept custody of a juvenile, and the juvenile has identified a parent, legal guardian, or adult relative in Service detention, simultaneous release of the juvenile and the parent, legal guardian, or adult relative shall be evaluated on a discretionary case-by-case basis.

(3) In cases where the parent or legal guardian is in Service detention or outside the United States, the juvenile may be released to such person as is designated by the parent or legal guardian in a sworn affidavit, executed before an immigration officer or consular officer, as capable and willing to care for the juvenile's well-being. Such person must execute an agreement to care for the juvenile and to ensure the juvenile's presence at all future proceedings before the Service or an immigration judge.

(4) In unusual and compelling circumstances and in the discretion of the Director of the Office of Juvenile Affairs, a juvenile may be released to an adult, other than those identified in paragraphs (b)(1)(i) through (b)(1)(iii) of this section, who executes an agreement to care for the juvenile's well-being and to ensure the juvenile's presence at all future proceedings before the Service or an immigration judge.

(c) Juvenile coordinator. The case of a juvenile for whom detention is determined to be necessary should be referred to the “Juvenile Coordinator,” whose responsibilities should include, but not be limited to, finding suitable placement of the juvenile in a facility designated for the occupancy of juveniles. These may include juvenile facilities contracted by the Service, state or local juvenile facilities, or other appropriate agencies authorized to accommodate juveniles by the laws of the state or locality.

(d) Detention. In the case of a juvenile for whom detention is determined to be necessary, for such interim period of time as is required to locate suitable placement for the juvenile, whether such placement is under paragraph (b) or (c) of this section, the juvenile may be temporarily held by Service authorities or placed in any Service detention facility having separate accommodations for juveniles.

(e) Refusal of release. If a parent of a juvenile detained by the Service can be located, and is otherwise suitable to receive custody of the juvenile, and the juvenile indicates a refusal to be released to his or her parent, the parent(s) shall be notified of the juvenile's refusal to be released to the parent(s), and they shall be afforded the opportunity to present their views to the district director, chief patrol agent, Director of the Office of Juvenile Affairs or immigration judge before a custody determination is made.

(f) Notice to parent of application for relief. If a juvenile seeks release from detention, voluntary departure, parole, or any form of relief from removal, where it appears that the grant of such relief may effectively terminate some interest inherent in the parent-child relationship and/or the juvenile's rights and interests are adverse with those of the parent, and the parent is presently residing in the United States, the parent shall be given notice of the juvenile's application for relief, and shall be afforded an opportunity to present his or her views and assert his or her interest to the district director, Director of the Office of Juvenile Affairs or immigration judge before a determination is made as to the merits of the request for relief.

(g) Voluntary departure. Each juvenile, apprehended in the immediate vicinity of the border, who resides permanently in Mexico or Canada, shall be informed, prior to presentation of the voluntary departure form or being allowed to withdraw his or her application for admission, that he or she may make a telephone call to a parent, close relative, a friend, or to an organization found on the free legal services list. A juvenile who does not reside in Mexico or Canada who is apprehended shall be provided access to a telephone and must in fact communicate either with a parent, adult relative, friend, or with an organization found on the free legal services list prior to presentation of the voluntary departure form. If such juvenile, of his or her own volition, asks to contact a consular officer, and does in fact make such contact, the requirements of this section are satisfied.

(h) Notice and request for disposition. When a juvenile alien is apprehended, he or she must be given a Form I-770, Notice of Rights and Disposition. If the juvenile is less than 14 years of age or unable to understand the notice, the notice shall be read and explained to the juvenile in a language he or she understands. In the event a juvenile who has requested a hearing pursuant to the notice subsequently decides to accept voluntary departure or is allowed to withdraw his or her application for admission, a new Form I-770 shall be given to, and signed by the juvenile.

[62 FR 10360, Mar. 6, 1997, as amended at 67 FR 39258, June 7, 2002]

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-id...36_13&rgn=div8
    OMFG.

That is "unaccompanied children", not children arriving with their families.

Thanks for proving my point that all you're doing is trying to conflate topics in the hopes you fatigue the conversation.

Well, I'm not a quitter like you, so it's not going to work.