Thread: Trump immigration war crimes

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Now you're just repeating yourself.
    Because the liars keep repeating the same lies.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

kudzu (06-18-2018)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,522 Times in 11,564 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Why are you such an asswipe? Is it a trait that the right wing cannot avoid? Were you born that way, or did your parents fail you? Why don't you read the law instead of posting irrlevant matter? The law you choose to ignore says:

"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

This is not the fourth time I have posted this but you on the right are sooooo stupid you cannot grasp the meaning of it. Your god Trump is preventing these people from entering the country through a border gate, and some are going around them to get in. Matters not according to the law. Once they get here they are allowed, under the law, to apply for asylum.

Too hard for you midget brains to understand? Notice also they have a year to do so. Bet that butthurts you fools.
    Aw the utopian mind of a liberal! If seeking asylum were as easy and guaranteed as you seem to think it is don't you think all these illegals would have done just that.
    For some strange reason you seem to think you are the preeminent authority on immigration to this country. Well sorry sport but you are just another mind numbed liberal wind bag who has nothing better to do than whine about us awful conservatives. And all those poor illegals breaking our laws and thumbing their noses at us stupid gringos.

Most senior citizens I know are or lean conservative. You must suffer from an arrested maturity. As you sound like an idealistic 20 year old.

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Even Sessions' church has slammed him over putting these kids in detention.
    That gives me a little more hope.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

kudzu (06-18-2018)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Why are you such an asswipe? Is it a trait that the right wing cannot avoid? Were you born that way, or did your parents fail you? Why don't you read the law instead of posting irrlevant matter? The law you choose to ignore says:

"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

This is not the fourth time I have posted this but you on the right are sooooo stupid you cannot grasp the meaning of it. Your god Trump is preventing these people from entering the country through a border gate, and some are going around them to get in. Matters not according to the law. Once they get here they are allowed, under the law, to apply for asylum.

Too hard for you midget brains to understand? Notice also they have a year to do so. Bet that butthurts you fools.
    I see you've met Chumpy, a frumpy dumpy worshiper of Trumpy. Your current title says "n00b" which means you haven't yet encountered some of our more special contards here. Reasoning with them, clearly showing them factual information, and trying to change what they like to call their minds is like nailing Jello to a tree.

Welcome to the nuthouse. lol

7. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-17-2018)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

kudzu (06-18-2018)

9. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    So what is your suggestion, that you feel should be done??
    First off, I don't think the right wing is capable of doing what is needed.

Next, for all of my life of 74 years the Republicans have said they were the party of morals. The racist segregationist Jerry Falwell, along with Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, and others, started the Moral Majority condemning liberals based on the idea that the US was a "christian" nation, and the "Light on the Hill" representing freedom for all. They should act like it.

Then we have the idea that we are a "Nation of Laws". Trump, like Nixon, ran on the idea that he was to be the "Law and Order" President. Thne follow the laws, all of them, not just the ones that benefit your peculiar POV.

And then there is common sense, and decency. While the right condemns the left for their stance on abortion (and rightly so) they still show little regard for human life in their war mongering, their support for a lying, adulterous, coward, who denies the tenets of Christ while praising dictators, and their compassion for refugees many of whom are the result of their actions (the invasion of Iraq as an example, or their support for the corporate exploitation of So. America seeking oil, and gold).

That would be a good start.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-17-2018), JqYaqui (06-18-2018), kudzu (06-18-2018), ThatOwlWoman (06-17-2018)

11. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Even Sessions' church has slammed him over putting these kids in detention.
    In a way they did warn against electing Trump. Considering how liberal the Methodist Church is on other topics I find that surprising:

https://um-insight.net/perspectives/...r-of-a-leader/

12. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

First off, I don't think the right wing is capable of doing what is needed.

Next, for all of my life of 74 years the Republicans have said they were the party of morals. The racist segregationist Jerry Falwell, along with Pat Robertson, Billy Graham, and others, started the Moral Majority condemning liberals based on the idea that the US was a "christian" nation, and the "Light on the Hill" representing freedom for all. They should act like it.

Then we have the idea that we are a "Nation of Laws". Trump, like Nixon, ran on the idea that he was to be the "Law and Order" President. Thne follow the laws, all of them, not just the ones that benefit your peculiar POV.

And then there is common sense, and decency. While the right condemns the left for their stance on abortion (and rightly so) they still show little regard for human life in their war mongering, their support for a lying, adulterous, coward, who denies the tenets of Christ while praising dictators, and their compassion for refugees many of whom are the result of their actions (the invasion of Iraq as an example, or their support for the corporate exploitation of So. America seeking oil, and gold).

That would be a good start.
    putting you on permanent ignore now to save time later.......you sound like an amazonerd.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (06-17-2018)

14. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Aw the utopian mind of a liberal! If seeking asylum were as easy and guaranteed as you seem to think it is don't you think all these illegals would have done just that.
    For some strange reason you seem to think you are the preeminent authority on immigration to this country. Well sorry sport but you are just another mind numbed liberal wind bag who has nothing better to do than whine about us awful conservatives. And all those poor illegals breaking our laws and thumbing their noses at us stupid gringos.

Most senior citizens I know are or lean conservative. You must suffer from an arrested maturity. As you sound like an idealistic 20 year old.
    Tell me, were you born an ignorant fool, or did you just grow up to be one? Nobody said that gaining asylum was easy. You have to prove certain events are occurring before you can get asylum. And only about 40% of the applicants do get accepted. And most of the illegals who are here came on valid visas, and never left. Some, like Melania Trump, came, violated the rules of their visa, and yet found someone to help them stay here. Of course, that is alright with your kind. As to the Mexicans, the farmers, and others, have used them for generations, and no one bitched about it, not even you. They kept wages down, and the price of certain goods, and services, lower.

I don't claim to be an expert. I leave that up to fools like you to make the claim for me. However, I do have a talent you are lacking in, and that is the ability to comprehend what I read, and to apply it appropriately, not as I wish it were.

Old adage:

"Celui qui n’est pas républicain ŕ vingt ans fait douter de la générosité de son âme; mais celui qui, aprčs trente ans, persévčre, fait douter de la rectitude de son esprit." -- Anselme Batbie 1775 (probably referring to Edmund Burke)
    Roughly translated it's:

Not to be a Républican at twenty is weakness of heart; to be one at thirty is weakness of mind.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-17-2018)

16. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 991 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 313 Times in 276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That gives me a little more hope.
    It might be a hopeful sign for libs...if Session's church signed his paycheck.

17. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I see you've met Chumpy, a frumpy dumpy worshiper of Trumpy. Your current title says "n00b" which means you haven't yet encountered some of our more special contards here. Reasoning with them, clearly showing them factual information, and trying to change what they like to call their minds is like nailing Jello to a tree.

Welcome to the nuthouse. lol
    I'm used to it. I have probably been banned from more right wing forums, and left wing forums, and even "christian" forums, for my views, and my ability to express my mind depending on who I am speaking to, then most of them have even posted in. IMO the country sucks, and is getting worse each year. Did I think that the time would ever come when the choices one had for President would be limited to two of the most corrupt candidates in the history of the country? Not at all. I stopped voting for the two party system after the corruption of Reagan in his first term. Since then I have always voted for the third party like Darrell Castle of the Taxpayers Party this time around. However, we now live in an amoral country where truth is of little value, and morals are of no values. Don't know if you already posted these, however, they are some that most "christians" ignore:

James 2: 15, 16
    Suppose there are brothers or sisters who need clothes and don’t have enough to eat. What good is there in your saying to them, “God bless you! Keep warm and eat well!” – if you don’t give them the necessities of life?

Isaiah 1: 17
    Learn to do right. See that justice is done — help those who are oppressed, give orphans their rights, and defend widows.

Luke 4: 18, 19
    “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has chosen me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind; to set free the oppressed and announce that the time has come when the Lord will save his people.”

1Corinthians 10: 24
    None of you should be looking out for your own interests, but for the interests of others.

Romans 12: 13
    Share your belongings with your needy fellow Christians, and open your homes to strangers.

Proverbs 22: 22, 23
    Don’t take advantage of the poor just because you can; don’t take advantage of those who stand helpless in court. The Lord will argue their case for them and threaten the life of anyone who threatens theirs.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

19. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    This went on throughout the two terms of Obama, why is it suddenly a problem?

It's funny when hypocritical libs pretend they have an ounce of humanity.
    No, it didn't. Google Jeff Session. Read, then apologize for being a fuckninny. Thanks in advance....

20. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-17-2018)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

22. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm used to it. I have probably been banned from more right wing forums, and left wing forums, and even "christian" forums, for my views, and my ability to express my mind depending on who I am speaking to, then most of them have even posted in. IMO the country sucks, and is getting worse each year. Did I think that the time would ever come when the choices one had for President would be limited to two of the most corrupt candidates in the history of the country? Not at all. I stopped voting for the two party system after the corruption of Reagan in his first term. Since then I have always voted for the third party like Darrell Castle of the Taxpayers Party this time around. However, we now live in an amoral country where truth is of little value, and morals are of no values. Don't know if you already posted these, however, they are some that most "christians" ignore:

James 2: 15, 16
    Suppose there are brothers or sisters who need clothes and don’t have enough to eat. What good is there in your saying to them, “God bless you! Keep warm and eat well!” – if you don’t give them the necessities of life?

Isaiah 1: 17
    Learn to do right. See that justice is done — help those who are oppressed, give orphans their rights, and defend widows.

Luke 4: 18, 19
    “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has chosen me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind; to set free the oppressed and announce that the time has come when the Lord will save his people.”

1Corinthians 10: 24
    None of you should be looking out for your own interests, but for the interests of others.

Romans 12: 13
    Share your belongings with your needy fellow Christians, and open your homes to strangers.

Proverbs 22: 22, 23
    Don’t take advantage of the poor just because you can; don’t take advantage of those who stand helpless in court. The Lord will argue their case for them and threaten the life of anyone who threatens theirs.
    Keep your stinkin bible out of my secular threads. MmmmmK? Thanks in advance.

23. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Keep your stinkin bible out of my secular threads. MmmmmK? Thanks in advance.
    I think he's making the point that the current crop of Xtians totally disregard what their own Bible commands them to be doing. Thus -- political.

24. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How did you all enjoy Melania's wishy-washy Charlottesville-fine-people type of comment on the situation?

"Mrs. Trump hates to see children separated from their families and hopes both sides of the aisle can finally come together to achieve successful immigration reform," her communications director, Stephanie Grisham, told CNN on Sunday. "She believes we need to be a country that follows all laws, but also a country that governs with heart."

25. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

And you keep avoiding the fact that those seeking asylum are supposed to do so in the first country they enter, outside of their own.

Like MEXICO!!
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.