Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How many friends and employees of Trump will go to jail before Trump is impeached?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    You statist democrats crack me up with your sense of entitlement to boss people around. Funny cause your party hasn't held so few offices since the Great Depression as it does right now.
    Okay, but do you really believe that the Clintons actually had ppl killed? Seriously?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-23-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,821 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Money laundering, tax evasion, obstruction of justice and lobbying for foreign governments without registering are all crimes and Trump and company aren't above the law. There is also a problem with Trump's charity and fraud.

You shouldn't be surprised.. Look at the Trump University boondoggle.
    Bannon said Trumps big vulnerability is money laundering. Bannon is a right winger so all the Trumplicans must accept that as a fact. oh, it has nothing to do with Hillary.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

You statist democrats crack me up with your sense of entitlement to boss people around. Funny cause your party hasn't held so few offices since the Great Depression as it does right now.
    Despite what Sean Hannity ordered you to parrot....

"The number of offices" has nothing to do with the popular will of the people. It might surprise you to learn that population and demographics have changed in the last century.

One assemblyman in the California legislature represents close to half a million people.

One state representative in Alabama represents 40,000 people. More than an order of magnitude smaller than the population of a California state legislative district.

If your IQ is over 50, I am sure you can see how the math works out between highly populated blue states, and rural, sparsely populated red states. And then it becomes crystal clear that "number of offices" held has nothing to do with the popular will of the American people.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Do you idiots really believe that shit.? back to your bunker.
    lol....this from a guy who already thinks Trump will be impeached.......

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol....this from a guy who already thinks Trump will be impeached.......
    LOL giggle giggle. I never said that. Snort snort. This from a guy who thinks as childishly as Trump. trump asked about Manafort getting arrested and he answers with what about Hillary. Sorry Trumpys, Hillary has not a fucking to do with that. It is a subject change and deflection. It is dishonest. You guys post as badly as Trump kind of thinks. I wonder who the hell is stupid enough to think Trump is actually answering the question, and then you kids post just as stupidly. The answer to what about manafort is not Hillary. it is about Manafort. It is about whether he thinks he was being dishonest, or maybe misunderstood. But it is not Hillary. It is that he has proof that manafort did not do it and he will be found innocent. it is about anything but Hillary.

PP you have attained stupid status. i hope you are proud. And that too has nothing to do with Hillary or in this case, Manafort.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 06-16-2018 at 08:50 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-23-2018), kudzu (06-17-2018), ThatOwlWoman (06-23-2018)

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Despite what Sean Hannity ordered you to parrot....

"The number of offices" has nothing to do with the popular will of the people. It might surprise you to learn that population and demographics have changed in the last century.

One assemblyman in the California legislature represents close to half a million people.

One state representative in Alabama represents 40,000 people. More than an order of magnitude smaller than the population of a California state legislative district.

If your IQ is over 50, I am sure you can see how the math works out between highly populated blue states, and rural, sparsely populated red states. And then it becomes crystal clear that "number of offices" held has nothing to do with the popular will of the American people.
    Like I said, your sense of entitlement is not reflected on your party's ability to perform. Your next nominee will undoubtedly have to take the short bus to school since your last one needed a handicapped van.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Okay, but do you really believe that the Clintons actually had ppl killed? Seriously?
    CBS does and they are a liberal news agency http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08...-check-it-out/

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

CBS does and they are a liberal news agency http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/08...-check-it-out/
    Wow are you off the rail. It says "This is a message that began being forwarded via emaili the 1990s of various bill and Hillary associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY continued to resurrect itself during Hillary's 2008 and 16 presidential bids'. You guys have no connection with facts. How the lies keep flowing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

domer76 (06-16-2018)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,304 Times in 10,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,916 Times in 4,232 Posts
    Blog Entries

The article begins with:

"This is a message that began being forwarded via email in the mid-1990s of various Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. This conspiracy theory continued to resurrect itself during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 presidential bids."

Illiterate cretin

13. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

kudzu (06-17-2018)

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well a conspiracy theory is news on the right. that is as factual as they get.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-17-2018)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

I like this one:
    "Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council, personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother."

The guy treated Clinton's relatives, so Clinton arranged a plane crash to rub out him and his lawyer?

This brings to mind the lists of "mysterious deaths" of people remotely associated with 9/11, which are meant to insinuate that 9/11 was an "inside job".

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    LOL giggle giggle. I never said that. Snort snort. This from a guy who thinks as childishly as Trump. trump asked about Manafort getting arrested and he answers with what about Hillary. Sorry Trumpys, Hillary has not a fucking to do with that. It is a subject change and deflection. It is dishonest. You guys post as badly as Trump kind of thinks. I wonder who the hell is stupid enough to think Trump is actually answering the question, and then you kids post just as stupidly. The answer to what about manafort is not Hillary. it is about Manafort. It is about whether he thinks he was being dishonest, or maybe misunderstood. But it is not Hillary. It is that he has proof that manafort did not do it and he will be found innocent. it is about anything but Hillary.

PP you have attained stupid status. i hope you are proud. And that too has nothing to do with Hillary or in this case, Manafort.
    yes Nordnerd, I am proud......that I am not one of you mindless lib'ruls.......the answer to "what about Manafort" is nothing......nothing to do about Trump, nothing to do about "russian collusion", nothing to do about politics.........just another example of what happens if lib'rul get a wild hair up their ass......

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The article begins with:

"This is a message that began being forwarded via email in the mid-1990s of various Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances. This conspiracy theory continued to resurrect itself during Hillary Clinton’s 2008 and 2016 presidential bids."

Illiterate cretin
    The conspiracy peddlers continue to be pathetic.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yes Nordnerd, I am proud......that I am not one of you mindless lib'ruls.......the answer to "what about Manafort" is nothing......nothing to do about Trump, nothing to do about "russian collusion", nothing to do about politics.........just another example of what happens if lib'rul get a wild hair up their ass......
    The problem arises is Manafort and Michael Cohen talk.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The problem arises is Manafort and Michael Cohen talk.