Thread: Dante De Blasio (son of NYC mayor) says racism is everywhere in public schools

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default Dante De Blasio (son of NYC mayor) says racism is everywhere in public schools

HAHAHA. He's a black kid and as an example of the "racism" he said the asian students claimed he got accepted at the school due to affirmative action, which is undoubtedly true!!! Apparently the moron does not regard AA as racist.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/...-op-ed-racism/

june 15 2018 Mayor Bill de Blasio’s son Dante has jumped into the debate over his father’s controversial plan to diversify New York’s elite public schools.

Dante de Blasio wrote an op-ed in the New York Daily News, supporting the mayor’s call to change admissions standards at eight schools in the city. One of those schools would be Brooklyn Tech, where Dante graduated from in 2015.

The mayor’s son also made inflammatory accusations about the public school system and classmates, claiming he was the victim of racism while in school.

“Racism…. was all too common,” the younger de Blasio wrote.

Dante – who was accepted to Yale University – alleged that Asian classmates were dismissive of his achievement, writing, “More than one said to my face that I’d probably gotten in because of affirmative action or my last name.”
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Got your dumb racist ass on ignore, but what a DUH WTF dude? post this is. Racism is everywhere in this whole country.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

I have no idea how Dante's grades and test scores compare to his Yale accepted counterparts but many a powerful politician son has gotten into Ivy League schools with some "help" from their famous name so I don't know if that's actually racism.

And if I had as good of grades and test scores as my counterparts I would be upset too if people thought I only got in because of A.A. and wasn't thought to be at their level academically. But that's what A.A. does. By lowering standards to increase diversity it's natural people might think that way, especially Asians would really get punished by the Ivy League schools for being Asian in admissions.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

And if I had as good of grades and test scores as my counterparts I would be upset too if people thought I only got in because of A.A. and wasn't thought to be at their level academically. But that's what A.A. does. By lowering standards to increase diversity it's natural people might think that way, especially Asians would really get punished by the Ivy League schools for being Asian in admissions.
    Yes indeed. No one takes seriously the accomplishments of blacks or hispanics or women. They get into schools thru AA and then AA test grading let's them graduate.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yes indeed. No one takes seriously the accomplishments of blacks or hispanics or women. They get into schools thru AA and then AA test grading let's them graduate.
    No, that's not true and it is just you who thinks that way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

kudzu (06-16-2018)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, that's not true and it is just you who thinks that way.
    Wrong again. Everyone agrees with me. Affirmative action has made a joke of all non-white-male accomplishments. THINK, hater.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

The desegregation and busing requirements imposed on the south were never imposed on northern states allowing them to racially discriminate in effect to this very day on socio-economic lines.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wrong again. Everyone agrees with me. Affirmative action has made a joke of all non-white-male accomplishments. THINK, hater.
    Unwashed and uneducated may think that way...

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no idea how Dante's grades and test scores compare to his Yale accepted counterparts but many a powerful politician son has gotten into Ivy League schools with some "help" from their famous name so I don't know if that's actually racism.

Dante De Blasio was accepted at 10 colleges.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/30/n...oice-yale.html

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dante de Blasio Is Off to Yale, Mom Shares on Twitter - The ...

Apr 29, 2015 · After applying to 10 universities, and being accepted by them all, Dante de Blasio, the 17-year-old son of New York’s mayor, has settled on Yale, ending speculation about where one of the country’s best-known political offspring would go to college. Dante’s mother, Chirlane McCray, announced ...

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Dante De Blasio was accepted at 10 colleges.

Yup - when you're a moron, but black, you get accepted. Can he even read?

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yup - when you're a moron, but black, you get accepted. Can he even read?
    Where did YOU go to college?

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just did some research on bill de blasio and turns out de blasio is his MOTHER'S name. Originally his last name was wilhelm but he changed it!! More stupid PC crap.

He graduated from NYU with a degree in--- METROPOLITAN STUDIES. Now that is funny.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Of course there is racism is every public school. And every private one too. No place is free of it. For instance, there is racism every place Text goes.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Of course there is racism is every public school. And every private one too. No place is free of it. For instance, there is racism every place Text goes.
    Yes - racism is everywhere. In the form of affirmative action. Every year millions of white americans are denied a job or college or a scholarship because they are white.