Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, Hermes Thoth, blackascoal, midcan5, Cancel 2018. 3, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, Supposn, iolo, Yoda, Mr.Badguy, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, katzgar, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Rigby5, Fentoine Lum, Oracle Of JPP 714, Jack, DebraDoesDonald, Aarr!, Kaiden, magellan, HaroldCruz, rhym3pays, LV426, Zarathustra and Wry Catcher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What DEMOCRATS won't tell you about "caged kids separated from their parents"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default What DEMOCRATS won't tell you about "caged kids separated from their parents"

The Department of Health and Human Services hosted the media on a tour of a facility in El Cajon, California, on Friday where migrant children are being sheltered after being separated from their parents.

The children are separated from their parents — or, to be precise, from the adults accompanying them, who may or may not be their parents — when their parents cross the southern U.S. border illegally and are caught and detained.

The adults are being detained and prosecuted. Children cannot be incarcerated with them.

However, families that arrive together at legal ports of entry and apply for asylum status are generally not split up and are permitted to stay in the U.S. pending the adjudication of their applications (which can take several years).

DEMOCRATS have accused the administration of separating the children of “immigrants” from their parents and imprisoning them in “cages.”

On Thursday, CNN analyst and Playboy reporter Brian Karem shouted at White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders: “These people have nothing. They come to the border with nothing and you throw children in cages.” None of the reporters in the briefing room corrected him.

The facility at El Cajon, however, is not a “cage.”

It is a comfortable facility providing lodging, meals, clothing, medical care, education, recreation, counseling, and other services. It is run by a nonprofit organization called Southwest Key as part of the Department of Health and Human Services’ Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) Program, run by the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the Administration for Children and Familes (ACF).

The facility is located on a main street in a quiet, suburban neighborhood. It has 65 beds, occupied by boys ages 6 to 17. The rooms are spare, with three to four beds in each; the boys are responsible for cleaning the rooms and making their own beds. There is an outdoor recreation area with picnic tables and a small soccer pitch.

Some 90% of the children at the shelter arrived at the border without adults; the other 10% were separated from the adults accompanying them.

The children receive six hours of education daily, which include lessons in English and physical education. The boys interact with girls who are housed offsite and brought to the shelter during the day to access its services.Once the children arrive — usually brought by U.S. Border Patrol agents — they are greeted in the “intake” office, where they receive any urgent medical care, are assigned a case worker, and are given food, a shower, and new clothing. They are also given toiletries and lessons in hygiene — literally how to flush a toilet, brush their teeth, and operate the shower, which some of the children may have never seen in their lives.

They have access to telephones to call relatives, both in the U.S. and abroad.

“Cages,” these are not. What is immediately striking about the facility is the enthusiasm and care of the staff who work there. One administrator greeted the journalists on the tour: “Welcome to our home.” The children at the facility seemed genuinely happy, despite their unfortunate circumstances and the trauma of their long journey.

The real scandal is how the media have portrayed the shelters. When MSNBC’s Jacob Soboroff toured a similar facility this week in Brownsville, Texas, for example, he referred to the children there as being “incarcerated,” which is only true in the same sense that hospital patients, too, are not permitted to leave, for their safety. (One official who had seen Soboroff’s televised report accused him of “flat-out lying” about the facility — such as, for example, reporting on a mural of Donald Trump without noting 19 other presidents were similarly depicted.)

Southwest Key has operated its facilities — 27 in total, across California, Arizona, and Texas — since 1997, when the U.S. Supreme Court decided in Flores v. Reno that unaccompanied illegal alien minors could not be held in detention facilities.

This is not a new problem, even though it took Trump to make DEMOCRATS realize it existed.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/06/15/photos-inside-shelter-for-illegal-alien-children-separated-from-parents/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

The Department of Health and Human Services hosted the media on a tour of a facility in El Cajon, California, on Friday where migrant children are being sheltered after being separated from their parents.

The children are separated from their parents — or, to be precise, from the adults accompanying them, who may or may not be their parents — when their parents cross the southern U.S. border illegally and are caught and detained.

The adults are being detained and prosecuted. Children cannot be incarcerated with them.

However, families that arrive together at legal ports of entry and apply for asylum status are generally not split up and are permitted to stay in the U.S. pending the adjudication of their applications (which can take several years).

DEMOCRATS have accused the administration of separating the children of “immigrants” from their parents and imprisoning them in “cages.”

On Thursday, CNN analyst and Playboy reporter Brian Karem shouted at White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders: “These people have nothing. They come to the border with nothing and you throw children in cages.” None of the reporters in the briefing room corrected him.

The facility at El Cajon, however, is not a “cage.”

It is a comfortable facility providing lodging, meals, clothing, medical care, education, recreation, counseling, and other services. It is run by a nonprofit organization called Southwest Key as part of the Department of Health and Human Services’ Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) Program, run by the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the Administration for Children and Familes (ACF).

The facility is located on a main street in a quiet, suburban neighborhood. It has 65 beds, occupied by boys ages 6 to 17. The rooms are spare, with three to four beds in each; the boys are responsible for cleaning the rooms and making their own beds. There is an outdoor recreation area with picnic tables and a small soccer pitch.

Some 90% of the children at the shelter arrived at the border without adults; the other 10% were separated from the adults accompanying them.

The children receive six hours of education daily, which include lessons in English and physical education. The boys interact with girls who are housed offsite and brought to the shelter during the day to access its services.Once the children arrive — usually brought by U.S. Border Patrol agents — they are greeted in the “intake” office, where they receive any urgent medical care, are assigned a case worker, and are given food, a shower, and new clothing. They are also given toiletries and lessons in hygiene — literally how to flush a toilet, brush their teeth, and operate the shower, which some of the children may have never seen in their lives.

They have access to telephones to call relatives, both in the U.S. and abroad.

“Cages,” these are not. What is immediately striking about the facility is the enthusiasm and care of the staff who work there. One administrator greeted the journalists on the tour: “Welcome to our home.” The children at the facility seemed genuinely happy, despite their unfortunate circumstances and the trauma of their long journey.

The real scandal is how the media have portrayed the shelters. When MSNBC’s Jacob Soboroff toured a similar facility this week in Brownsville, Texas, for example, he referred to the children there as being “incarcerated,” which is only true in the same sense that hospital patients, too, are not permitted to leave, for their safety. (One official who had seen Soboroff’s televised report accused him of “flat-out lying” about the facility — such as, for example, reporting on a mural of Donald Trump without noting 19 other presidents were similarly depicted.)

Southwest Key has operated its facilities — 27 in total, across California, Arizona, and Texas — since 1997, when the U.S. Supreme Court decided in Flores v. Reno that unaccompanied illegal alien minors could not be held in detention facilities.

This is not a new problem, even though it took Trump to make DEMOCRATS realize it existed.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/06/15/photos-inside-shelter-for-illegal-alien-children-separated-from-parents/
    observe the homosexual fag flag top center which is immediately administered into the pee on's psyche. and the multiple bouncy balls. "keep your eyes on the damned balls".it should make you damned as craps happy to see that the deepstate is still yet not subdued as constitutional law requires. I just noticed a catholic style false image of Christ represented as the official state approved religion. the beast state. wow. superhero superfreaks from space in your face.
    Last edited by iewitness; 06-15-2018 at 09:22 PM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the hybridized supertraitor and his damned fool army of zombies created this crisis of inhumanity when they made unlawful decrees. damned is barack and all who consent to the lawlessness which he represents and which that little bastard has brought to earth. stupids.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    observe the homosexual fag flag top center which is immediately administered into the pee on's psyche. and the multiple bouncy balls. "keep your eyes on the damned balls".it should make you damned as craps happy to see that the deepstate is still yet not subdued as constitutional law requires. I just noticed a catholic style false image of Christ represented as the official state approved religion. the beast state. wow. superhero superfreaks from space in your face.
    Are you claiming that the image with mostly red, a tiny bit of orange, some yellow and blue is a rainbow? And that it's emblematic of support for homosexuality (which I have no problem with fwiw)? Actually, I'm not going to try to make sense of your post.

But thanks to the OP for injecting some clarity to what's actually happening. The MSM media presents such a bogus narrative, as if government policy is dehumanizing people, when steps are being taken to prevent human trafficking. The liberal media is not to be trusted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-16-2018)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Are you claiming that the image with mostly red, a tiny bit of orange, some yellow and blue is a rainbow? And that it's emblematic of support for homosexuality (which I have no problem with fwiw)? Actually, I'm not going to try to make sense of your post.

But thanks to the OP for injecting some clarity to what's actually happening. The MSM media presents such a bogus narrative, as if government policy is dehumanizing people, when steps are being taken to prevent human trafficking. The liberal media is not to be trusted.
    yes it is kinda vague and abstract. the point is that the deepstate [fully instituted by barack Hussein marshall davis] created the entire ILLEGAL immigration crisis which uses all these people as political pawns and the damnedascraps are representative of lawlessness [ the way of their father the devil] and they [the luciferian leftist damnedascraps]should be happy to see that the pop culture imagery and bouncing balls indoctrination has began which will make these political pawns into good, compliant, braindead stupid us citizens. "keep your eyes on the damned balls". this subject stirs indignation in me which I am inept to express in writing because it is unfettered deepstate , no borders, one world order, implementation on steroids , in your face. and the superhero superfreaks in your face is @ :30 in the video. sorry for my poor abilities of expression. THIS WHOLE DAMNED THING IS A DEEPSTATE PRODUCTION. all of the mass shootings of 2017 into 2018 [esp. las vegas and Stoneman school]were also productions. much of what I testify to will not be clear until the kingdom come.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In fiscal year 2013, under the Obama administration, the HHS Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) had as many as 25,000 unaccompanied children in 80 shelters.

The number represented a huge jump from 2011, when the ORR had just 53 shelters housing 6,560 kids.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-holding-more-immigrant-children-shelters-ever-949099

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

observe the homosexual fag flag top center
    dude, its a sunset...."homosexual fag flags" do not have palm trees........

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    dude, its a sunset...."homosexual fag flags" do not have palm trees........
    I posted an apology for the vague and abstract observation with a pointed explanation best I could. sorry. just wait til the new slaves political peeons enter us gov.public schools; they will have fag flags crammed down their throats.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Do DEMOCRATS care about separating Americans from their kids?

Open border laws and policies are responsible for the permanent separation of too many American families whose loved ones have been lost to illegal alien crime.

President Trump has met with family members whose loved ones have fallen victim to illegal alien crime.

• Juan Pina was permanently separated from his daughter after she was strangled, raped, and murdered by an illegal alien.
    • Laura Wilkerson was permanently separated from her son, who was brutally murdered by an illegal alien.
    • Jamiel Shaw, Sr. was permanently separated from his son, who was tragically murdered by an illegal alien gang member.

Congressional DEMOCRATS have repeatedly voted against common sense immigration legislation that would help make our communities safer.

In 2017, 174 House DEMOCRATS voted against legislation that would have helped ensure aliens associated with a gang are not admitted into the United States and would have empowered officials to more effectively remove those already here.

In 2017, 166 House DEMOCRATS voted against Kate’s Law, named after Kate Steinle who was killed by a previously deported illegal alien with a lengthy criminal history.

In February 2018, Senate DEMOCRATS blocked legislation that would have cracked down on dangerous sanctuary cities.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/results-congressional-democrats-dangerous-immigration-policies/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign =wh

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Its ALWAYS lies from the left. Why even believe anything they say anymore? 100% lies.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I posted an apology for the vague and abstract observation with a pointed explanation best I could. sorry. just wait til the new slaves political peeons enter us gov.public schools; they will have fag flags crammed down their throats.
    to be honest it didn't look like an apology, it looked like you were accusing the picture of being a vague and abstract rendition of a "homosexual fag flag".......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (06-17-2018)

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    to be honest it didn't look like an apology, it looked like you were accusing the picture of being a vague and abstract rendition of a "homosexual fag flag".......
    you are correct. I am not sorry at all. I was accusing the picture of being a vague and abstract rendition of the fag flag. label me an heretic. a subconscious thing. sorry. not. sorry.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-17-2018)

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

you are correct. I am not sorry at all. I was accusing the picture of being a vague and abstract rendition of the fag flag. label me an heretic. a subconscious thing. sorry. not. sorry.
    So when you talk about something, that you're not informed of, you feel no obligation to admit you fucked up??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    So when you talk about something, that you're not informed of, you feel no obligation to admit you fucked up??
    it still looks like a fag flag