Thread: White People Are Noticing Something New: Their Own Whiteness

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    as I said before; it is necessary that evil is created for the day of evil and the unclean spirits of the damned would only rejoice in the murder of a witness of Christ ["white christer"]; thinking and believing that the murder of Christ's witnesses ["white christers"] is victory. that is how evil rolls.
    OK. So, (besides 'ThatOwlWoman') guno is Satan and is evil and unclean Spirits of the Damned and rejoice in the murder of witness of Christ (white Christians) is Victory.
    Yeah, we already KNIOW that. What I want to know is how do we turn guno around to be a productive asset? THAT'S my question.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (06-13-2018)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    OK. So, (besides 'ThatOwlWoman') guno is Satan and is evil and unclean Spirits of the Damned and rejoice in the murder of witness of Christ (white Christians) is Victory.
    Yeah, we already KNIOW that. What I want to know is how do we turn guno around to be a productive asset? THAT'S my question.
    you can do nothing more. regeneration is the work of the Holy Spirit. goono as well as any and all hosts of unclean spirits [jpp has many] have the scriptures and have had the gospel [good news] of Christ and forgiveness of sins through faith in his name preached to them. it is kinda like this:esp. 27- http://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/16.htm. everyone, especially in this land, has the gospel preached in many forms every day. there is no excuse. rejection of the gospel of Christ is willful and blasphemes the work of the Holy Spirit as an unclean thing. if one rejects the work of the Holy Spirit, there is no forgiveness. this is what happened here; Jesus warned: v. 28- http://biblehub.com/kjv/mark/3.htm.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iewitness For This Post:

Jack (06-13-2018)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Group instinct & the white tribals of America

While the rust belt voted Trump, it wasn’t because of its economic plight. The reasons were born of political tribalism.

White American Christian men out of work or in low paying jobs did not vote for Donald Trump because he promised them financial succour, they voted Trump because of a primordial need to preserve their status as a dominant cohort in society while faced with a tidal wave of multicultural migration, says Mutz.-

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-spe...ibals-america/
    I recall plenty of A.I.M. activists back in the 1970’s trying to tell the so called average american that they/we were the new “Indian” in this pathologically predatory euro-centric economic/political system. And they were right. More and more whites are awakening to that pressure as the power structure continues to reservationize america, even if they don’t see it that way. Whites have never been exempt from the ravages of the american economic/political system in total, but the corporate state doesn’t bring you that on your indoctrination device. Why some bond to their oppressors is a mystery to me.

If you’re against what’s happening, those are potential allies, if you’re not a dick. Don's not the problem anyway, he's merely a symptom.

The power structure’s constant thread through all the manipulation from day one has always been; we’re outnumbered and we need them to work/labor for us and to grow our wealth plus the societal wealth we steal from them. We must keep them quibbling amongst themselves.

Revisit the aftermath of Bacon’s Rebellion

“[A social division exists] between the rich and the poor, the laborious and the idle, the learned and the ignorant. … Nothing, but force, and power and strength can restrain [the latter].” —John Adams in a letter to Thomas Jefferson (1787)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fentoine Lum For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (06-14-2018), Jack (06-13-2018)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,734 Times in 3,515 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 291 Times in 282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Stick with those stereotypes of residents of the rust belt and fly-over states. The Democrats made that mistake the last time. The Internet has changed everything.
    Good Lord, the Democratic Party is no one's answer for anything at all. The corporate state has it covered "either" way and we always wind up with a cabal of Goldman Sachs execs in the white house. These people all party together in the Hamptons.

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,840 Times in 14,181 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    another follower of christ insanity with his satan
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,756 Times in 4,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

White American Christian men out of work or in low paying jobs did not vote for Donald Trump because he promised them financial succour, they voted Trump because of a primordial need to preserve their status as a dominant cohort in society while faced with a tidal wave of multicultural migration....
    What privileges will men who are out of work or in low paying jobs lose?

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    you can do nothing more. regeneration is the work of the Holy Spirit. goono as well as any and all hosts of unclean spirits [jpp has many] have the scriptures and have had the gospel [good news] of Christ and forgiveness of sins through faith in his name preached to them. it is kinda like this:esp. 27- http://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/16.htm. everyone, especially in this land, has the gospel preached in many forms every day. there is no excuse. rejection of the gospel of Christ is willful and blasphemes the work of the Holy Spirit as an unclean thing. if one rejects the work of the Holy Spirit, there is no forgiveness. this is what happened here; Jesus warned: v. 28- http://biblehub.com/kjv/mark/3.htm.
    "you can do nothing more."
    OK. Thanks, iewitness. I figured I'd give it a last chance, you know, long shot that it was.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    I recall plenty of A.I.M. activists back in the 1970’s trying to tell the so called average american that they/we were the new “Indian” in this pathologically predatory euro-centric economic/political system. And they were right. More and more whites are awakening to that pressure as the power structure continues to reservationize america, even if they don’t see it that way. Whites have never been exempt from the ravages of the american economic/political system in total, but the corporate state doesn’t bring you that on your indoctrination device. Why some bond to their oppressors is a mystery to me.

If you’re against what’s happening, those are potential allies, if you’re not a dick. Don's not the problem anyway, he's merely a symptom.

The power structure’s constant thread through all the manipulation from day one has always been; we’re outnumbered and we need them to work/labor for us and to grow our wealth plus the societal wealth we steal from them. We must keep them quibbling amongst themselves.

Revisit the aftermath of Bacon’s Rebellion

“[A social division exists] between the rich and the poor, the laborious and the idle, the learned and the ignorant. … Nothing, but force, and power and strength can restrain [the latter].” —John Adams in a letter to Thomas Jefferson (1787)
    Excellant post.

"If you’re against what’s happening, those are potential allies, if you’re not a dick.'
    My feelings exactly. Can't form a United Front with slave fighting slave.

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^^^^^^^^^^
    another follower of christ insanity with his satan
    Trying a last ditch effort to rehabilitate you.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

White fragility, snowflakes are great definitions for those most being impacted by the demographic shift taking place

"The indignant defensiveness we may display when confronted by racial conflict is “white fragility.” White people are losing the luxury of non-self-awareness, an emotionally complicated shift that they are not always taking well."

Being white in America has long been treated, at least by white people, as too familiar to be of much interest. It’s been the default identity, the cultural wallpaper — something described, when described at all, using bland metaphors like milk and vanilla and codes like “cornfed” and “all-American.” Grass is green, the sky is blue and, until very recently, a product described as “nude” or “flesh-colored” probably looked like white people’s skin.

"Twenty-five years ago black people were the lost population,” and “black intellectuals were on the defensive,” Darryl Pinckney observed this month in The New York Review of Books. “Now white people are the ones who seem lost.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/13/m...whiteness.html
    You whine about a non-existent white privilege and how whites have it so good because they're white. Sounds like you're the whiner, nigger. Learn you place boy and it's behind me. Always has been and always will be.

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You whine about a non-existent white privilege and how whites have it so good because they're white. Sounds like you're the whiner, nigger. Learn you place boy and it's behind me. Always has been and always will be.
    Sure looks that way, doesn't it?

Peckerwood faggot.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-14-2018)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fentoine Lum View Post
    Good Lord, the Democratic Party is no one's answer for anything at all. The corporate state has it covered "either" way and we always wind up with a cabal of Goldman Sachs execs in the white house. These people all party together in the Hamptons.
    Agreed. Washington DC is a Potemkin Village.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

The plantation owners of the past and present, corporate plantation owners today, know how to play the whitey, they point at those over there. LBJ got that right. But whitey goes along as resentment and it's not my fault but theirs is an easy out. Trump snowflakes are just following the script written long ago. See 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg. Whitey is being played but they are willing participants in the play.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...33-white-trash

And this is good too.

'I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump' Jonna Ivin

http://www.stirjournal.com/2016/04/0...p-trump-trump/

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

18. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-14-2018)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts

The OP is just upset that whites are superior to him and his kind

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I think you just sort of described what white privilege is -- you may want to edit that

OR

Just say he is behind you because he is a nigger boy or something -- it would be racist, but not so much white privilege....