1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Hiv and it origin

http://www.meta-religion.com/Secret_...in_of_aids.htm

It is a very detailed and interesting story that is presented people.

Give it a read.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

I think HIV is a punishment from God for gays, and secular leftists.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Did you read about how african aids and American aids are different and that the strain that is in the US seem to florish in cetain parts of the boby that are involved with gay sex while the African type florishes in the female genitalia. They are different strains. There was certain testing that used gay men from NY and SF in the years leading up to the aids epidemic. That actually started befor ethe African strain did.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

hi d

my wife has researched this rather extensively and there appear to be three theories as to the origin and spread of aids in africa

one people having sex with primates

two eating primates without proper cooking

three sloppy lab work when making polio vaccines

try stupidity before cupidity - you will be correct more often

if someone or group created aids, do you not think that they may be bright enough to recognize that it would spread beyond the target group

or maybe they just wanted to reduce the human population, the problem with that, is that it is not working - we have more to worry about...like prions in our meat supply produced by idiot workers and greedy producers

oh well
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don I did not say I believed it I was just looking at the theories some believe.

There are more people in this country than you think who give these theories some mommentum and can you blame some for thinking they could be true when we have a history which includes the Tuskegee Airmen case.

I dont know what the truth is and I dont think anyone has the definative answer to what happened. There is a possiblity that more than one theory is part of the answer.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

HIV is caused by masturbation.
    You go blind and then die
    And people who associate with evil masurtbators get it as well.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is an interesting article.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Did you read about how african aids and American aids are different and that the strain that is in the US seem to florish in cetain parts of the boby that are involved with gay sex while the African type florishes in the female genitalia. They are different strains. There was certain testing that used gay men from NY and SF in the years leading up to the aids epidemic. That actually started befor ethe African strain did.
    d

aids has mutated and a more virulent form is on the loose

as for where it resides, it takes over the immune system which, last time i looked, was most of the body

while it is transmitted via sexual intercourse, the entry point will vary (anal, oral and vaginal)

the thought in parts of africa is that a man who has sex with a virgin will be cured of aids - unfortunately all it really does is spread the disease to the uninfected
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Don I did not say I believed it I was just looking at the theories some believe.

There are more people in this country than you think who give these theories some mommentum and can you blame some for thinking they could be true when we have a history which includes the Tuskegee Airmen case.

I dont know what the truth is and I dont think anyone has the definative answer to what happened. There is a possiblity that more than one theory is part of the answer.
    d

tuskegee can happen any where any time when oversight fails

however, as i said before, think stupidity before cupidity

as for belief, people will believe the damdest things, usually regardless of facts to the contrary

of the three things i mentioned, any of them could have turned loose different strains

well we have the disease(s) now we need the cures

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote View Post
    d

tuskegee can happen any where any time when oversight fails

however, as i said before, think stupidity before cupidity

as for belief, people will believe the damdest things, usually regardless of facts to the contrary

of the three things i mentioned, any of them could have turned loose different strains

well we have the disease(s) now we need the cures
    Hey DQ, I read that and it seems like a bunch of wing nut conspiratorial cr*p that is wasted time I can't get back (even though I do buy the argument that reading even conspiratorial stuff can help expand's one mind by understanding the arguments nut cases make). Am I that far off on this?

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

What a complete waste of time.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde