Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: I AM YURT

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    49,847
    Thanks
    12,624
    Thanked 15,738 Times in 10,903 Posts
    Groans
    262
    Groaned 1,073 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I understand many posters keep talking about me.

    Well here I am.

    YOUR LORD AND MASTER

    Continue obsessing over me

    YOUR LORD AND MASTER

    I am Yuuuurt
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    49,847
    Thanks
    12,624
    Thanked 15,738 Times in 10,903 Posts
    Groans
    262
    Groaned 1,073 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Don't forget Konono and Lumberjack.
    I should bring back my old sock Earl Buttz
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    49,847
    Thanks
    12,624
    Thanked 15,738 Times in 10,903 Posts
    Groans
    262
    Groaned 1,073 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaya View Post


    The Yurt obsession goes on and on....
    You never have gotten over Grind being worshipped like a god, have you?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    49,847
    Thanks
    12,624
    Thanked 15,738 Times in 10,903 Posts
    Groans
    262
    Groaned 1,073 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Ah Yurt, the poster of short meaningless replies, although some are cute. Notice his thread post, consistent and cute. Like their hero Donnie, conservative snowflakes aren't very deep but you knew that.

    Why is it that American conservatives, aka snowflakes, are always whining about something or another? Or making claims that are easily refuted should they open their eyes and look around. This weird sense of insecurity and a kind of resentment is so unbecoming. If children constantly complained you'd correct them, but the ability to see everything through the 'they're picking on us' and 'we are always right' is a fiction when it doesn't enter the conspiracy worldview. The odd thing is it has gone on for a long time and continues. I've asked often for a conservative to show me a nation formed by conservatives or to name a positive policy that helped all people and I have never received an answer. Sad.
    Mid...a liberal trying to understand a conservative is like a man trying to understand a woman. Youíll get much farther in life trying to understand something far simpler. Like differential calculus.

    Sure...you donít want a conservative hooker for a one night stand. Conversely hiring a liberal plumber is a bad idea too.

    There is a time and place for everything. Thatís why Iím not an ideologue. Whatís important is that we talk to each other and not shout over each otherís Head.

    Granted there are a lot of angry people who just want to vent but donít say much of productive value. Yet if you are not to dismiss them out of hand then do the work to listen and use your imagination to see things from their point of view.

    If you disagree with someone and show them that you understand why they think as they do but disagree with them you will at least earn their respect. Which is important in politics if you expect to get things done.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

    midcan5 (06-04-2018)

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    34,688
    Thanks
    5,898
    Thanked 14,562 Times in 8,830 Posts
    Groans
    1,003
    Groaned 1,385 Times in 1,238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    YEAH! GO YURT!

    hey yurt what do you think of this guy yaya? everyone kept calling him you.
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17,827
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nott the Hoople View Post
    You never have gotten over Grind being worshipped like a god, have you?
    Grind isn't "like a god", Ohioan. He IS a god.

    You will bend the knee when he demands it, or face the consequences.


  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    34,688
    Thanks
    5,898
    Thanked 14,562 Times in 8,830 Posts
    Groans
    1,003
    Groaned 1,385 Times in 1,238 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    54,104
    Thanks
    14,590
    Thanked 13,417 Times in 10,053 Posts
    Groans
    614
    Groaned 925 Times in 880 Posts

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    2,329
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 641 Times in 431 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 63 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Mid...a liberal trying to understand a conservative is like a man trying to understand a woman. Youíll get much farther in life trying to understand something far simpler. Like differential calculus.

    Sure...you donít want a conservative hooker for a one night stand. Conversely hiring a liberal plumber is a bad idea too.

    There is a time and place for everything. Thatís why Iím not an ideologue. Whatís important is that we talk to each other and not shout over each otherís Head.

    Granted there are a lot of angry people who just want to vent but donít say much of productive value. Yet if you are not to dismiss them out of hand then do the work to listen and use your imagination to see things from their point of view.

    If you disagree with someone and show them that you understand why they think as they do but disagree with them you will at least earn their respect. Which is important in politics if you expect to get things done.

    Mott I always like your thoughtful posts but I'm gonna disagree. Conservative hooker, "missionary only, you understand?" After cutting etc etc I once did 54 sweats without a break, one small leak, I coulda been a plumber. Does the right talk? Did they ever? The history is there and I will link the books that detail it below. I think it is quite easy to see things from their point of view. Arlie Russell Hochschild does an exemplary job in her book, podcast below. Trump is getting a lot done and he ain't listening. 'Understand why they think that way?' Explain why most Americans are racists to me? Whenever I've mentioned your comment is racist they deny it, that is the reason I am banned from APP. You cannot call a spade a spade, it ain't allowed. I once told my mother in law I heard her say many racist comments, she had a fit. Not a week or two later we were with her and guess what? My wife just looked at me. Today liberals and sane people need to call them out and they need to say what is going on under the covers of political BS. They have to be more like right wing press, say it say it say it and repeat it, in hopes it sinks in. Read Breitbart sometime and its comments. You think they'd listen, or think.

    https://bostonreview.net/politics-po...their-own-land
    https://soundcloud.com/bostonreview/...their-own-land

    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...lyover-country
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...nvisible-hands
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27833494-dark-money
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...their-own-land
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...f-donald-trump

    A challenge to any conservative snowflake, read the above. You may still be conservative but you'll be a real one not a puppet of right wing baloney.

    "Corporate propaganda directed outwards, that is, to the public at large, has two main objectives: to identify the free enterprise system in popular consciousness with every cherished value, and to identify interventionist governments and strong unions (the only agencies capable of checking a complete domination of society by corporations) with tyranny, oppression and even subversion. The techniques used to achieve these results are variously called 'public relations', 'corporate communications' and 'economic education'." Alex Carey 'Taking the Risk out of Democracy'
    Essential read: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-Republican-II

    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, We do.

    Support American workers: http://american.edu/kogod/research/autoindex/index.cfm

    FD: I don't have time to read quotes and reply, PM me if you think you have countered any of my comments or threads. Tx

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    49,847
    Thanks
    12,624
    Thanked 15,738 Times in 10,903 Posts
    Groans
    262
    Groaned 1,073 Times in 1,023 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Mott I always like your thoughtful posts but I'm gonna disagree. Conservative hooker, "missionary only, you understand?" After cutting etc etc I once did 54 sweats without a break, one small leak, I coulda been a plumber. Does the right talk? Did they ever? The history is there and I will link the books that detail it below. I think it is quite easy to see things from their point of view. Arlie Russell Hochschild does an exemplary job in her book, podcast below. Trump is getting a lot done and he ain't listening. 'Understand why they think that way?' Explain why most Americans are racists to me? Whenever I've mentioned your comment is racist they deny it, that is the reason I am banned from APP. You cannot call a spade a spade, it ain't allowed. I once told my mother in law I heard her say many racist comments, she had a fit. Not a week or two later we were with her and guess what? My wife just looked at me. Today liberals and sane people need to call them out and they need to say what is going on under the covers of political BS. They have to be more like right wing press, say it say it say it and repeat it, in hopes it sinks in. Read Breitbart sometime and its comments. You think they'd listen, or think.

    https://bostonreview.net/politics-po...their-own-land
    https://soundcloud.com/bostonreview/...their-own-land

    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...lyover-country
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...nvisible-hands
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27833494-dark-money
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...their-own-land
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...f-donald-trump

    A challenge to any conservative snowflake, read the above. You may still be conservative but you'll be a real one not a puppet of right wing baloney.

    "Corporate propaganda directed outwards, that is, to the public at large, has two main objectives: to identify the free enterprise system in popular consciousness with every cherished value, and to identify interventionist governments and strong unions (the only agencies capable of checking a complete domination of society by corporations) with tyranny, oppression and even subversion. The techniques used to achieve these results are variously called 'public relations', 'corporate communications' and 'economic education'." Alex Carey 'Taking the Risk out of Democracy'
    Well Mid that may apply to ideologues, wingnuts and free market fundamentalist. They only represent a minority of conservatives even if disproportionately influential. Most conservatives are center right and can be persuaded. I’m proof of that myself. I used to be a Republican.

    Don’t feel bad about being banned from APP. I was banned from it for taking ILA to task for his trolling APP. I tried to warn the mods that ILA would undermine their intent of APP and he has succeeded. If you look at APP the vast majority of thread are by ILA and they average 1 to 2 responses each. Which is a shame as it was a good idea.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    2,329
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 641 Times in 431 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 63 Times in 59 Posts

    Default

    Mot, I agree but politics is at the margins and if we can convince a few more voters we can maybe return to a modicum of sanity to Washington. I was independent but in Philly that is a useless identity if you want anything from city hall. Also I feel democrats have on occasion done the right thing for all Americans.

    Funny, where is? We are the only dialogue here.

    Being banned from APP is a nuisance as I posted some fascinating pieces there and can't embellish them. LOL 'I love' doesn't even get replies to his constant app nonsense. A circle jerk of one.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...lated-American
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...istle-Politics
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...rans-for-Trump
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...otalitarianism
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...t-Our-Heritage
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...rn-Strategy-II
    Essential read: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-Republican-II

    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, We do.

    Support American workers: http://american.edu/kogod/research/autoindex/index.cfm

    FD: I don't have time to read quotes and reply, PM me if you think you have countered any of my comments or threads. Tx

Similar Threads

  1. Yurt, Yurt, Yurt....
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 02:51 PM
  2. Where's Yurt?
    By Howey in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 03:09 PM
  3. Another one for Yurt
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 05:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •