1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello hvilleherb,

Quote Originally Posted by hvilleherb View Post
    Republicans will continue to back Trump and the other GOP candidates.

Fully three-quarters of Republicans agree with President Donald Trump that it’s a “witch hunt.”

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/10/173402...ler-witch-hunt
    It is well known that some Trump supporters would support him even if it is proven that he is a dirty dealer. They simply don't care and would look the other way. Look at all they have accepted so far!

Regardless of that fact:

75% of the Republican Party is not enough to maintain political power. It took everything they had to just barely squeak by with the 2016 election. And even then, the Democrats had 3 million more votes.

Also, it is highly likely that if serious charges come out that many will turn on Trump. Those possible charges are not known at this time, so current polls cannot show what would occur in that event.

It is entirely likely that if serious charges come out, and tentative supporters begin to run away from the president, that the president could be impeached. That could happen before the election. Can you say 'blue wave?'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (05-27-2018), Rat Robbersson (05-28-2018)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    She makes you hot too, doesn't she? lol

Happy Memorial Day weekend, kiddo. Hope you and yours enjoy good times together.
    Lol, maybe.

Best wishes to you and yours too Owl. Truth be told, my wife and I are mostly doing yard work type stuff this weekend. But that's some quality time as far as I'm concerned. I love the smell of premix and chain oil in the morning.
    Every life matters

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,382 Times in 53,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, maybe.

Best wishes to you and yours too Owl. Truth be told, my wife and I are mostly doing yard work type stuff this weekend. But that's some quality time as far as I'm concerned. I love the smell of premix and chain oil in the morning.
    Heheheh. Well then, guess you'd best put the iPhone down and get back to toiling in the fields. Have a good one!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

countryboy (05-27-2018), Rat Robbersson (05-28-2018)

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,738 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So there is no wire taps with Trump JR so you think this propaganda means something
    who convinced you facts were propaganda?

this is a worldwide investigation

when it all goes down you will have to believe trumpy over the entire world

we know you are just that gullible

7. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Rat Robbersson (05-28-2018)

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,738 Times in 27,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello hvilleherb,

It is well known that some Trump supporters would support him even if it is proven that he is a dirty dealer. They simply don't care and would look the other way. Look at all they have accepted so far!

Regardless of that fact:

75% of the Republican Party is not enough to maintain political power. It took everything they had to just barely squeak by with the 2016 election. And even then, the Democrats had 3 million more votes.

Also, it is highly likely that if serious charges come out that many will turn on Trump. Those possible charges are not known at this time, so current polls cannot show what would occur in that event.

It is entirely likely that if serious charges come out, and tentative supporters begin to run away from the president, that the president could be impeached. That could happen before the election. Can you say 'blue wave?'
    the Republicans also have a long history of cheating Americans out of their rights to vote so they can steal elections

all court documented

9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

10. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,912 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,102 Times in 1,032 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    And what was his criminal behavior?
    Conspiracy to solicit illegal campaign aid from a foreign power and espionage.
    Mueller will explain it all for you when he is finished.
    We have the intellect to imagine the finality of our own demise but do not have the sophistication to overcome our survival instinct and accept it.
    Solution? Magical thinking and childish promises of everlasting life.
    Ergo, religion.

rac·ist
    rāsəst/noun
    a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    Ask yourself honestly if this describes what you believe to be true.
    If the answer is yes, you are a racist.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonthecat For This Post:

12. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

Hello ptif219,

The DOJ is caught in the same bind that Comey was. Even if they have charges to make, and decide not to make them until after the election, then it would also appear to be partisan. They need to simply do their job and not worry about political timing. Politics is not their job.
    Problem is. is Mueller has nothing

13. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello hvilleherb,

Regardless of that fact:

30 states is not squeaking by

14. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    who convinced you facts were propaganda?

this is a worldwide investigation

when it all goes down you will have to believe trumpy over the entire world

we know you are just that gullible

Show proof of your claims

15. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    the Republicans also have a long history of cheating Americans out of their rights to vote so they can steal elections

all court documented

More democrat lies. We need voter ID laws

16. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Good morning ptif219,

Problem is. is Mueller has nothing
    How do you know that?

That makes no sense to me. I disagree. If he had nothing then why is the investigation ongoing, and why does he seek to question the President?

Mueller has already brought very serious charges against several key people form the Trump administration. Do you not believe this? Serious charges against key upper level people in the Trump administration is not 'nothing.' How do you rectify a belief that this is 'nothing?'

It has been shown that Russia manipulated our election process to help Trump get elected.
    It has been shown that there were contacts between the Trump team and high level Russian operatives close to Putin.
    Trump barely squeaked by in the election after most people and the polls believed Hillary would be the likely winner. It suggests the election was influenced by outside sources.

Do you deny any/all of that?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (05-28-2018), Rat Robbersson (05-28-2018)

18. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ptif219,

30 states is not squeaking by
    We will have to disagree on that. He lost the popular vote, barely getting victory (by only a percent or two) in FL and PA. If those TWO states had gone the other way, Trump would have lost the election. Most people would call that squeaking by.

Do you consider it a landslide?

How could it be a 'landslide' if he has less than half the nation's approval?

People who win by a landslide enjoy a wide popularity.

Or do you explain that by believing the polls are wrong...

Perhaps you are one who holds the belief that the President is actually much more popular than the polls indicate? That, once the 'fake mainstream news' is discounted for 'lying like they do,' that the President is actually supported, loved and appreciated by the majority of the nation?

Do you believe most people really do support the President?
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 05-28-2018 at 11:13 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ptif219,

More democrat lies. We need voter ID laws
    I agree that voters should be required to identify themselves, but should we make that identification process so difficult to follow that many poor people of limited resources are actually thus prevented from voting?

Do we also need to shorten early voting periods so that it is less convenient to vote?

Do we also need to reduce the number of hours that polling stations are open in poor black neighborhoods?

Should we have an ample supply of the newest and best functioning voting machines in rich white Republican majority neighborhoods but have only a few old cantankerous voting machines in poor black neighborhoods such that those people have to wait in long lines while the rich white Republicans breeze in and out of their precinct voting places?

Do we also need to strike legal voters from voting rolls because their name matches that of a convicted felon? So if a Luther Washington commits a crime in one State, then everyone named Luther Washington in another State should automatically be prevented from voting?

Do we also need to prevent convicted felons from ever regaining their right to vote, thus punishing them for life, even after they have served their full court adjudicated sentence and completed their debt to society, as is done in Florida and a only a handful of other States?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

22. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 99 Times in 91 Posts
    Blog Entries

So is going to NRA now against the law?
    Should be!
    ​sounds of silence!

23. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 99 Times in 91 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello hvilleherb,

Regardless of that fact:

I can! #blue wave!
    ​sounds of silence!