Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Obama Officials Deny Spying On Trump Campaign As They Simultaneously Admit It

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    The guy Halper used had a femme fatale drinking with him at the bar who told Papa da Russians had “dirt” on HRClinton in the form of “thousands of emails,”
    If they pulled that stunt Halper was no informant.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    You mean nothing has been corroborated
    The irony is the Dossier was made up lol.

They think the fact none of it has been proven untrue means it’s worth something. They actually think that.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    4th option you are a TRumplestilskin and will fight the truth and the obvious facts to the end. Nothing in the Dossier has been refuted at this time, nothing. You are making it up.
    Scientology has yet to be refuted lol.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    As long as you guys do not know Trump admitted he used the term spy because he knew it was emotionally charged and his followers would leap on it., you will show your ignorance and blind belief again. He knows it is an informant and knows the difference. You guys are such suckers.
    You keep splitting those hairs about whether it is a "spy" or an "informant". I have asked two questions that you haven't adequately answered. Why? Because you can't because your Democrat Media Industrial Complex hasn't told you what to say yet. But, the questions bear repeating

If as you are repeating from Clapper et al that the FBI was ONLY concerned about Russian involvement in our elections and were ONLY trying to find out what the Russians were doing and predicated it ONLY on the basis of individuals in a campaign having contact with Russians then:

1) Why didn't the FBI just pull individuals from the Trump campaign aside and warn them? Wouldn't that have been the least intrusive method?
    2) Why didn't the FBI have an "informant" inside the Clinton campaign? At that point did the FBI really know for sure that the Russians were supposedly working on behalf of Trump? They couldn't have concluded that. And Hillary's people had Russian connections as well

This is really simple; if the Russians were the real target, then it would have made perfect sense to reach out and inform and protect the campaign member in question be letting them know what is going on. Only if a campaign member was the target, would the FBI have kept him in the dark and try to get him to unwittingly implicate himself which is exactly what Halper and Downer did to Papadopolous. That is it in a nutshell. The whole "we were trying to protect Trump" narrative is a big fat whopping lie. They were the target from the get go and their actions prove it.

The whole "spy" vs "informant" is a side show meant to distract from what really is going on and you either know that, or you are an unwitting dupe of the Democrat Media Industrial Complex.

Now, you might ask, why would the FBI lie about Papadopolous being the target when it would have been perfectly legal to make him a target? That is a great question. And if the FBI did have to admit that Papadopolous was the actual target well then the next logical question would be WHY. Why was he a target. Because that would mean that the investigation started BEFORE Halper and Downer engaged Papadopolous which would tear at the thread of the story they have told which was that Downer and Halper's communications with Papadopolous were the precipitating factors leading up to the start of the investigation? Are you following?

The FBI has no choice but to try to play this semantic game because to do anything else would cause all of their lies to collapse. But, it's OK. I don't expect you to see it. You can't because ou are too blinded by TDS. But, trust me. There are people who do see the connections and the clock is ticking and many peoples days are numbered. I predict in this order

McCabe
    Brennan
    Clapper
    Comey

and then eventually it will all lead back to Obama and how ironic would it be if after all of this, it were Obama who were impeached?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-27-2018)

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    You keep splitting those hairs about whether it is a "spy" or an "informant". I have asked two questions that you haven't adequately answered. Why? Because you can't because your Democrat Media Industrial Complex hasn't told you what to say yet. But, the questions bear repeating

If as you are repeating from Clapper et al that the FBI was ONLY concerned about Russian involvement in our elections and were ONLY trying to find out what the Russians were doing and predicated it ONLY on the basis of individuals in a campaign having contact with Russians then:

1) Why didn't the FBI just pull individuals from the Trump campaign aside and warn them? Wouldn't that have been the least intrusive method?
    2) Why didn't the FBI have an "informant" inside the Clinton campaign? At that point did the FBI really know for sure that the Russians were supposedly working on behalf of Trump? They couldn't have concluded that. And Hillary's people had Russian connections as well

This is really simple; if the Russians were the real target, then it would have made perfect sense to reach out and inform and protect the campaign member in question be letting them know what is going on. Only if a campaign member was the target, would the FBI have kept him in the dark and try to get him to unwittingly implicate himself which is exactly what Halper and Downer did to Papadopolous. That is it in a nutshell. The whole "we were trying to protect Trump" narrative is a big fat whopping lie. They were the target from the get go and their actions prove it.

The whole "spy" vs "informant" is a side show meant to distract from what really is going on and you either know that, or you are an unwitting dupe of the Democrat Media Industrial Complex.

Now, you might ask, why would the FBI lie about Papadopolous being the target when it would have been perfectly legal to make him a target? That is a great question. And if the FBI did have to admit that Papadopolous was the actual target well then the next logical question would be WHY. Why was he a target. Because that would mean that the investigation started BEFORE Halper and Downer engaged Papadopolous which would tear at the thread of the story they have told which was that Downer and Halper's communications with Papadopolous were the precipitating factors leading up to the start of the investigation? Are you following?

The FBI has no choice but to try to play this semantic game because to do anything else would cause all of their lies to collapse. But, it's OK. I don't expect you to see it. You can't because ou are too blinded by TDS. But, trust me. There are people who do see the connections and the clock is ticking and many peoples days are numbered. I predict in this order

McCabe
    Brennan
    Clapper
    Comey

and then eventually it will all lead back to Obama and how ironic would it be if after all of this, it were Obama who were impeached?
    Boom.

I don’t think you can post hoc impeach a president and I actually wouldn’t care if it just stopped at Obama, et al., being implicated and paying the historical price for it. I would like to see Democrats pay a hefty political price it for it though. And I would like to see Democrats media complex brought down and the IC rid of partisan hacks.

All of that would be a great victory for the country.

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Boom.

I don’t think you can post hoc impeach a president and I actually wouldn’t care if it just stopped at Obama, et al., being implicated and paying the historical price for it. I would like to see Democrats pay a hefty political price it for it though. And I would like to see Democrats media complex brought down and the IC rid of partisan hacks.

Actually you can impeach them after they have left. Remember if one is impeached and found guilty, they are removed from office and barred from ever holding office again. It would be the most effective way of dealing with Obama. One could argue that he would also face criminal charges, but he would never see prison. The easiest way is to make sure he could never run for federal office again. That means Supreme Court and be on a cabinet.

So, yes it could happen. Would it? Huge long shot

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually you can impeach them after they have left. Remember if one is impeached and found guilty, they are removed from office and barred from ever holding office again. It would be the most effective way of dealing with Obama. One could argue that he would also face criminal charges, but he would never see prison. The easiest way is to make sure he could never run for federal office again. That means Supreme Court and be on a cabinet.

So, yes it could happen. Would it? Huge long shot
    You’re probably right.

Thing of it is, Obama would be damaged goods, politically.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You’re probably right.

Thing of it is, Obama would be damaged goods, politically.
    Never underestimate the left

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Boom.

I notice not one liberal commented on my post. Must have confused them or they are waiting for Rachel Maddow to tell them what to think?

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 79 Times in 76 Posts

McCabe
    Brennan
    Clapper
    Comey

Also why didn't the FBI confiscate the DNC computers to find out who hacked and what information was stolen

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    According to Rune, they had no right to do so.
    It was a matter of national security if it was Russia. It shows me this is just a witch hunt to get rid of Trump and destroy our election system

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The angriest poster on JPP claims otherwise.
    They had every right problem is Comey was working for the democrats

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    They had every right problem is Comey was working for the democrats
    Rune disagrees.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Rune disagrees.
    I could care less who disagrees. I know no Rune.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reply to his post and you'll meet him.
    If you would spell his name correctly I might know him